• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Darklink and KiraFlax Presents "Step It Up" Tempe, AZ August 28th

TommyDerMeister

Smash Lord
Sup everybody, brand new to the scene but might show up for this. Can bring a Wii and Brawl too if there's still a shortage. What's the policy on total noobs? :D

You should definitely show up, and also meet the other Tucson players while you are there.

Sunnycide

Smash Rookie
Show up AND have fun? idk fellas, you put me under a lot of pressure... jk
I never said anything about a TV, but now that I think about it there's an unused TV sitting right behind me.
But it's f*cking huge! I'll have np getting it there but gonna need some help unloading that SOB
I'll be there (but maybe late due to getting lost!)

TommyDerMeister

Smash Lord
Don't leave Tucson without getting those two phone #'s with, just in case you do get lost. I don't think you will though, from Tucson it's a pretty simple route (pretty much a straight shot there.) But like the 1st post says, take the direction to the Jack in the Box and you're pretty much there.

RainissoLink

Smash Cadet
Show up AND have fun? idk fellas, you put me under a lot of pressure... jk
I never said anything about a TV, but now that I think about it there's an unused TV sitting right behind me.
But it's f*cking huge! I'll have np getting it there but gonna need some help unloading that SOB
I'll be there (but maybe late due to getting lost!)
I'll help you out :)

xxwolfwoodxx1

Smash Apprentice
I just noticed that the thread said to show up at 11 PM xD I think it's a typo

otherwise we're all screwd, (pretty sure it's a typo since it says that the sinlges start @ 3pm)

RaveRemix

Smash Journeyman
I'll be arriving around noon if the buses decide to be nice to me this time and not have certain scheduled buses never appear. My sexy black Wii and copy of Brawl will also be attending.

@Wolfwood
Just arrive here before 12PM if you want to enter the Doubles tourney (or before 3PM for the Singles tourney) and you'll be fine. 11AM was listed just so that the people who arrive "late" will still arrive slightly before the Doubles tourney begins.

Jar'd

Smash Ace
Why is everyone so nice to the new Yoshi player? I don't think Hades ever got any treatment, and we actually KNEW him.
lol

Duff0

Smash Ace
Why is everyone so nice to the new Yoshi player? I don't think Hades ever got any treatment, and we actually KNEW him.
lol
I feel sorry for what happened with some_guy lol.

Rain basically does what we do x10 (telling some_guy no one cares about his heart problems... ****ed up lol.)

k9.

Smash Ace
Me and zenix will be there around 3 im waiting for him to come from sv

Dark Shifter

Smash Ace
So many new people showing up to this! Man I wish I didn't have to work today... I get off at 7 and will prolly head over. Is tuscon bringing any greens? I hope so cause I'm out :(

KiraFlax

Smash Lord
OK BS happend someone went on my cpu and closed out of tio now the bracket isnt saved i seriously need people to tell me who they fought each round so we can fix this and get the results that we once had. AS well as putting up the results thread.

RaveRemix

Smash Journeyman
Ouch, sorry to hear that Kira. Perhaps we should do a print screen of the brackets every hour or so in case something like that happens again.

Winners Bracket:

My first match was against Derp, and lost 2-0.

Losers Bracket:

My second match was a Bye.
My third match was against Wolfwood, won 2-0.
My fourth match was against Stevo, won 2-1.
My fifth match was against Kira, lost 1-2.

Overall I ended up getting fifth in Singles.

Tokyoinamerica

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Tokyodown
I came, had to go, ate pizza, played doubles, ate so more pizza, drove home, and slept.............
Does that help for results?
I JV 2-stocked the pizza. He's a scrub.

And yeah Remix, Kira's brother had a reply.

DerpDaBerp

Smash Champion
Wow, I totally forgot to subscribe to this and forgot about it ever since page 1.

Good times

I'm allowing more and more the game of Brawl to become secondary to just hanging out with you guys

Jar'd

Smash Ace
That was some good Pizza. Even though I lost my voice from all the yelling I had to do to get people's orders and stuff.

Top Bottom