• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Dark Samus(a.K.a Metroid Prime): We will consume everything.

IsmaR

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
BRoomer
Ooromine IV, the second planet from the sun FS-176
NNID
Super_Sand_Lezbo
3DS FC
3179-6068-0031
Switch FC
SW-7639-0141-7804
i really like the idea of Metroid Prime as an SSE boss, and Dark Samus being unlocked when you beat it.

and i like IsmaR's additions to the Dark Echoes FS.
Thanks! :)
So, who do you think would fight Prime?, seeing as how characters are everywhere:dizzy:

IsmaR

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
BRoomer
NNID
Super_Sand_Lezbo
3DS FC
3179-6068-0031
Switch FC
SW-7639-0141-7804
May as well answer these..
i dissagre with the ranking system some of us dont have access to photoshop etc and if we use paint it'll look rubbish :(
just make a moveset,provide an argument,introduce a friend to here, watever u can do.

I said it before, I'll say it again.

I support the Dark Hunter!!!!
So you want to be a member??

Updates complete. We shoukd vote for the thread too.

I'm suprised that there was only one troll that had a problem with Dark Samus. That's good, though.
what will we be voting on???

Looked better before I coloured it XS

But here you are anyway.
Pretty good!!! :chuckle:
well its something, at least, right?! :laugh:

R.I.D.L.E.Y.

Smash Cadet
I hope that Sakurai's and Japan's general dislike of the Prime series doesn't kill DS's chances. I think she would be great. Very interesting moves, and just like another awesome Metroid villain, most of her moveset can be drawn from her in-game stuff...

It appears the DS thread is the new...*ahem* "hangout"

Chaosblade77

Smash Lord
Thanks! :)
So, who do you think would fight Prime?, seeing as how characters are everywhere:dizzy:
Capitan Falcon for sure. Samus is the only character with the proper equipment to take out Prime, so Falcon is the only logical option other than her... since you know, he is Capitan Falcon! XD

Stryks

Smash Hero
and this is my personal favorite pic of Dark Samus (taken with the screenshot tool in MP3 by yours truly):

How exactly do U pass the screenshots to the computer, I have a SICK image of dark samus...

anyway good to see this new thread, co founder stryks aproves
our motto: We will consume everything...
were THAT awesome...

anyway u should put diferent movesets, i put mine on the other thread...

Nilok

Smash Journeyman
I still say her Up B should be her Spectral Form when she collects the corrupted hunters, I feel it looks much more original.

Stryks

Smash Hero
The shinespark/phazon meteor IS original, its like perfect for his up b, still say his side b should be the slicer beam or something...

Stryks

Smash Hero
His chances are good, not great nor poor, theyre good:

pros:
-Main villain from the prime saga (big role)
- A lot of abilities for a non samus clone moveset
- Villain (we need more)
- a good candidate after ridley is confirmed
- sakurai mentioned he wanted to beter represent the series now that it has become more popular in last years

cons
- Japan hates prime saga
- There has been little to no prime rep as of yet
- wasnt on the poll

ill think of some more...

DarkSpidey13

Smash Ace
I will say this. Dark Samus's chances are pretty much 0% if Ridley does not make it, but since he is pretty much 90%+ in, I'd say Dark Samus has a shot.
i don't see you're reasoning there...

in the off-chance that Ridley ends up being used as a non-playable boss, i'd say the Dark Samus would still have a great chance at being playable. Sakurai is assured to add at LEAST 1 more metroid rep, and if Ridley didn't fill that spot i'd say Dark Samus would be a shoe-in.

but this is all a moot point, anyway....i don't doubt Ridley's appearnce at all. in fact, i wouldn't be surprised if he is playable AND a SSE boss.

Shuma

Smash Hero
"There has been little to no prime rep as of yet"

Phazon suit, Dark Suit.

"You people are still discussing your little Samus wannabe? hahaha recolor FTW!"

hahaha noob FTW!

Stryks

Smash Hero
You people are still discussing your little Samus wannabe? hahaha recolor FTW!
Wannabe? yeah dark samus SO wnats to be the defender of the universe, the whole being a threath to the GALAXY and the UNIVERSE was just a joke[/sarcasm] GTFO

"There has been little to no prime rep as of yet"

Phazon suit, Dark Suit.

Thera has been LITTLE to no prime rep as of yet"
caps ftw

IsmaR

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
BRoomer
NNID
Super_Sand_Lezbo
3DS FC
3179-6068-0031
Switch FC
SW-7639-0141-7804
D.A.R.K. S.A.M.U.S.

: P

*Cough* I hope not, Shuma has been supporting her for a long time and only us two (Apart from him) are around.

Whoever "Us two" are.
no, me, Shuma and now ridley FTB are members here, for a while too,
and + we support DS and Ridley...

Stryks

Smash Hero
Well seeing how he wasnt at e for all, im guessing u already failed... and the game hasnt been released yet... UBER WIN for us...

IsmaR

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
BRoomer
NNID
Super_Sand_Lezbo
3DS FC
3179-6068-0031
Switch FC
SW-7639-0141-7804
How exactly do U pass the screenshots to the computer, I have a SICK image of dark samus...

anyway good to see this new thread, co founder stryks aproves
our motto: We will consume everything...
were THAT awesome...

anyway u should put diferent movesets, i put mine on the other thread...
Just copy it and post it here, then ask Wu to post it in 1st post,
Me(technically just altered), Darkpaladin, and DarkSpidey did that.

Pengie

Smash Lord
As much as I would hate for there to be another transformation final smash I would love to see her transform into the skeletal-phazon form that she has in the final battle of Prime 2 as a final smash. The attack button would have her shoot three of the Phazon projectiles like she does in Prime 2. Also anyone who gets hit with the Phazon acts as if they were hit with with the Lip's Stick. The movesets in the first post are awesome as well, you guys did a great job of showing how DS could have her own unique move set.

Dark Samus for Brawl

IsmaR

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
BRoomer
NNID
Super_Sand_Lezbo
3DS FC
3179-6068-0031
Switch FC
SW-7639-0141-7804
As much as I would hate for there to be another transformation final smash I would love to see her transform into the skeletal-phazon form that she has in the final battle of Prime 2 as a final smash. The attack button would have her shoot three of the Phazon projectiles like she does in Prime 2. Also anyone who gets hit with the Phazon acts as if they were hit with with the Lip's Stick. The movesets in the first post are awesome as well, you guys did a great job of showing how DS could have her own unique move set.

Dark Samus for Brawl
Oh hey Pengie, nice to see you support our cause :) Many Ridley supporters came here 2.
hmm, pretty good idea there for FS, how long would the "draining" effect last?
And thanks for the compliment, we want Dark Samus AND Ridley in brawl!

Ridley FTB!!!

Smash Lord
DS alt should be her dark samus 4 in metroid prime 2.that would be epic.there is no change to the character like dark link so it is possible...as fusion suit has a totally different structure too the normal suit. that why sakurai did that.it would be a new charcter if it was different.however ds 4 has no noticable changes....

i also found this
not super good but i just found it somewhere....

Mic_128

Wake up...
Administrator
BRoomer
Just ignore Mogrika, if he keeps it up he'll keep getting warned, ect.

There's a posibility, from todays update to be a Dark Samus of a diferent sort. Anyone notice there's an "evil" costume for Link, Zelda, Fox and even Pit? Who thinks this might be subspace related, and could Dark Samus be involved, or just an Evil Samus?

Ridley FTB!!!

Smash Lord
Just ignore Mogrika, if he keeps it up he'll keep getting warned, ect.

There's a posibility, from todays update to be a Dark Samus of a diferent sort. Anyone notice there's an "evil" costume for Link, Zelda, Fox and even Pit? Who thinks this might be subspace related, and could Dark Samus be involved, or just an Evil Samus?

mabye but i doubt the alt forms are a part in subspace....however it is possible but as well all know dark samus will be on her own so she shall be easily a sse boss.

Shuma

Smash Hero
@Mic-128:

Well, since the evil colors are black and red, and Samus has the phazon suit confirmed, wich is Dark and Red i assume that's her "evil" suit.

Besides, we already got the confirmation of Samus's 6 suits, Varia, Gravity, Green, Phazon, Dark, Fusion. Dark Samus is not one of them.

DarkSpidey13

Smash Ace
@Mic-128:

Well, since the evil colors are black and red, and Samus has the phazon suit confirmed, wich is Dark and Red i assume that's her "evil" suit.

Besides, we already got the confirmation of Samus's 6 suits, Varia, Gravity, Green, Phazon, Dark, Fusion. Dark Samus is not one of them.
Samus's pink suit is also confirmed. it seems she has 7 costumes, so when Sakurai said "about 6" different costumes, i suppose he was thinking of Samus as one of the exceptions.

Shuma

Smash Hero
I haven't seen the confirmation about the pink suit... link?

Although someone though seeing the pink suit but it was actually the Varia suit.

Shuma

Smash Hero
And he didn't mention the Varia or Gravity suit. I personally don't care though, i know Dark Samus whont be an Alt.

DarkSpidey13

Smash Ace
And he didn't mention the Varia or Gravity suit. I personally don't care though, i know Dark Samus whont be an Alt.
he did mention the Varia suit...he referred to it as "orange." ...but it's not as though her standard suit is anything to report.

and their are tons of videos confirming the Gravity suit.

Mic_128

Wake up...
Administrator
BRoomer
Oh, no no no, don't get me wrong, I don't mean Dark Samus would be an alt costume, I meant just some sort of Evil sAmus. If her Phazon suit is in I guess that'd be the easy way out.

Top Bottom