• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Dark Samus(a.K.a Metroid Prime): We will consume everything.

IsmaR

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
BRoomer
Ooromine IV, the second planet from the sun FS-176
NNID
Super_Sand_Lezbo
3DS FC
3179-6068-0031
Switch FC
SW-7639-0141-7804
Ya sure? It would seem that male pronouns are applied in this thread. But it'd make more sense.

Perhaps I'll stick with it... Calling a female a male or vice-versa makes you look kind of... Dumb. :(

So are there requirements for joining this "Mercenaries of the Dark Hunter" club?
It's a she, but SOME people can't understand :laugh:

And just ask a Co-founder to join.....why look at that, I am one :lol:
Sure, you can join :)

shadenexus18

Smash Master
NNID
ForteEXE1986
It's a she, but SOME people can't understand :laugh:

And just ask a Co-founder to join.....why look at that, I am one :lol:
Sure, you can join :)
Hey Ismar.

[/IMG]
You wanna add this sig to the first page or not? I know it doesn't have "Dark Mercenaries" on it anywhere, but it does have DS.

IsmaR

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
BRoomer
NNID
Super_Sand_Lezbo
3DS FC
3179-6068-0031
Switch FC
SW-7639-0141-7804
Hey Ismar.

[/IMG]
You wanna add this sig to the first page or not? I know it doesn't have "Dark Mercenaries" on it anywhere, but it does have DS.
That image is AWESOME :chuckle:
I'm sure it doesn't matter that it doesn't have the Mercenaries sig, just look at mine :p

but.....Wu Tang has to add it, not me.

shadenexus18

Smash Master
NNID
ForteEXE1986
That image is AWESOME :chuckle:
I'm sure it doesn't matter that it doesn't have the Mercenaries sig, just look at mine :p

but.....Wu Tang has to add it, not me.
Thanks! Oh and I'm pretty sure Wu Tang wil add it if you think it's good. And I guess I can show it off in my sig.

Oh and your signature, yep, it's beyond sweetness!

DARK SAMUS 4 NEW YEARS UPDATE!

KraidGuy

Smash Ace
Phaaze. I am a mercenary of the Dark Hunter. Hel
Alright Kraid Guy, can't wait to see it.

Dark Samus 4 New Years update! That and her final smash better not be that Aurora Unit thing. That thing would scare the children.

Edit: Hey guys, you can put my Dark Samus signature on the first page if you like.

^^This signature's design is beyond awesomeness is it not?
LOL don't get your hopes up. It doesn't look very good at all. I'm gonna search every computer in my hous to find something even slightly related to Photo Shop. Nice sig, BTW. And IsmaR, get ready for mine too. And for some reason, I haven't seen Biggie Smalls of Wu Tang on in a while.

antimatter

Smash Lord
definitely a good sig.
is the suit topic done? cause i have an idea for another skin: SA-X. sure, dark samus is a metroid and SA-X is an X parasite and metroids eat the X parasites because the Chozo made the metroids specificly for that purpose, but I think dark samus could pull off the idea.

IsmaR

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
BRoomer
NNID
Super_Sand_Lezbo
3DS FC
3179-6068-0031
Switch FC
SW-7639-0141-7804
Found it, sorry if this is a double post.
-#1 Requested Item: Phazon container-makes you go into Hyper mode like in MP3. Hyper mode causes speed/attack increase, and Phazon shots(similar to Spicy Curry, but in electric effect) with each attack

Top Bottom