• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Dark Samus(a.K.a Metroid Prime): We will consume everything.

IsmaR

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
BRoomer
Ooromine IV, the second planet from the sun FS-176
NNID
Super_Sand_Lezbo
3DS FC
3179-6068-0031
Switch FC
SW-7639-0141-7804
Oh... Well, he's one of those Ridley fans that try to close every thread they can.
He's worse than that...
He actually wants every Sonic rep in......well, he want's:
Sonic the Hedgehog
Shadow the Hedgehog
Silver the Hedgehog
Knuckles
Tails
AND Eggman as PCs....

antimatter

Smash Lord
nothing that i can think of..
we have:
movesets
costumes
music
stage ideas
stats
taunts

what else is there?

antimatter

Smash Lord
working with subspace emmisary
perhaps using an advanced form of phazon to create the shadow bugs?

antimatter

Smash Lord
dunno... maybe he's been bound and gagged by sakurai's ninjas for trying to find out more about brawl?

The Great Tama

Smash Journeyman

I would love for Samus and her doppelganger to be put in a situation where they'd have to team up in SSE. Great stuff. Should the Tallon Overworld be her stage?

Stryks

Smash Hero
I just dont see phaaze happening, even tough I love it, seeing how many of the japan folks wouldnt even bother with prime 2, and less with 3, so yeah...

D4RK_HUNT3R

Smash Cadet
Spent a while typing this, hope you guys like :D

Dark Samus (Damus) moveset
=====================
Appearance: http://revolutionmedia.ign.com/revo...roid-prime-3-corruption-20060509000452739.jpg
(FYI: Whenever I say something blue electricity/light/aura/etc., that is actually Phazon energy)
Height: 6'3"
Tier: lower High tier
Up taunt: Basically the link I provided. Damus hovers half a foot into the air and does a C. Falcon like pose (when you'd win with him in Melee)
Down taunt: Damus stares at the screen, left hand in a claw-like shape and arm cannon pointed straight at the camera. Her visor glows with an eerie blue light.
Side taunt: Damus explodes into dark particles with a bluish glow, the visor is still visible and bluishly glows with a pulse (like in those animes)

She walks normally, but when she runs she hovers over the ground (like Mewtwo)

STATS
Power: 4/5
Defense: 3/5
Weight: 4/5
Gravity: 2/5
Jump: 4/5
Run: 3/5

CORRUPTION
-Damus can corrupt enemies with some attacks (labeled CORR.)
-Corruption lasts for 3 seconds
-Corruption is stackable, meaning several CORR. attacks can stack up to more than 3 seconds of corruption
-Stacking-cap is 9 seconds
-Enemy glows with eerie blue light, and is damaged by blue electricity every second with 2% damage
-Electrcity never stuns the enemy, only inflicts damage

REGULAR MOVES
A: Scratches sideways with her left hand
AA: Scratches, then swings her arm cannon down
(CORR.) AAA: Scratches, swings arm cannon, then does a horizontal kick (jutting her right leg straight in front of her)
Tilt >/< A: Claw-like left hand shoots horizontally out
Tilt v A: Left hand becomes flat and shoots straight at the ground
Tilt ^ A: Left hand does a sweeping motion over her head, with an angle of an arc
Dash A: Left hand flys from in front her then outwards to her side, like a flying Hitler
(CORR.) Smash >/< A: Claw-like left hand shoots horizontally out with a small bluish explosion with blue electricity
(CORR.) Smash v A: Looks like the up-taunt, except a bluish explosion emanates outward with blue electricity
(CORR.) Smash ^ A: Arm cannon shoots straight up, and the tip explodes with a small blue explosion

AERIALS
(CORR.) Nair: Like Mewtwo's nair, except the electricity is replaced with a blue aura
Fair: Swings leg in a horizontal sweeping motion
Bair: Back kick
Uair: Fox/Falco's uAir basically
Dair: Right leg punches downward

THROWS
Grab: Thrusts left hand and grabs the enemy
(CORR.) Grab A: Shocks enemy with bluish glow+electricity
F-Throw: Flings enemy forward (hand sweeps outward to the side, as if she just backhanded someone)
B-Throw: Swings enemy backward over her head and throws
(CORR.) U-Throw: Flings enemy upward, then blasts them with Phazon spreadshot
D-Throw: Hovers in the air a bit, then slams enemy into the ground

SPECIAL MOVES
(CORR.) B: Phazon beam; shoots straight out (very thin; blue)
(CORR.) Charged B: Phazon spreadshot; large blast that explodes outward for 1.3 second (very wide, large Phazon particles seen flying outward)
>/< B: Tackle; like Fox's/Falco's except more powerful (leaves after-images)
^ B: Dissolve; bursts into dark particles then later reappears to whereever the player chooses to (a teleportation technique)
(CORR.) v B on ground: Phazon spikes; instantaneous like Fox's relfector but it can't be held down, blocks projectiles (blue spikes rise from the ground and Damus is enclosed in a bluish-clear barrier)
(CORR.) v B in air: Phazon barrier; instantaneous like Fox's reflector, can be held down, makes Damus floaty while held down, blocks projectiles

FINAL SMASH
Dark Echoes
Damus does her up-taunt, but 2 other clones of her emerge from her image. They are exactly identical to the original (looks and abilities), and last for 15 seconds. You can only control the original, but unlike the original, the 2 clones can FLY as fast as Yoshi's FS. Clones are computer-controlled and their intelligence is that of the highest CP-intelligence in SSBB. The clones are invincible, meaning no stun or damage, and the original can only be damaged not stunned (like Giga Bowser).

D4RK_HUNT3R

Smash Cadet
Aw dammit ;_; I didn't really care about the point, I just wanted mine to be posted in the first post :/

D4RK_HUNT3R

Smash Cadet
Wow, first they delete our Wiki page, now they demote our thread to 3-stars.

WHAT *******S!! We'll get the last laugh when Damus is announced for Brawl.

D4RK_HUNT3R

Smash Cadet
I imagine her just like Samus (weight and gravity wise).

She'd be heavy, but her gravity would be floaty.

Machete

Smash Ace
Well, she'd be pretty floaty, like Mewtwo, but I think she'd be a little heavy, maybe light...
Yeah. Dark Samus should be floaty, like Mewtwo.

Well, hopefully Dark Samus will be in this game. I can't wait for seeing her A attacks, because I can't imagine them.

Any ideas for her A attacks?

OniLink171

Smash Apprentice
Hi everyone, I'm back from the old thread... I made a moveset a while ago, must have gotten lost... but I have a backup copy on a notepad! :laugh:

Dark Samus - Moveset

Standard - A - three-hit combo of punches.

Strong - side - A - A quick backhand strike that knocks enemies back quite a bit.

Smash - Side - A powerful elbow forward that takes full advantage of the spikes on DS's suit.

Strong - Up -A - A sweep with the arm cannon. Hits enemies downward.

Smash - Up - A small, quick, three hit barrage with the arm cannon and kicks. (think Ganondorf's up smash)

Strong - Down - A - DS rotates quickly and hits enemies on both sides with a kick.

Smash - Down - Samus releases a blast of Phazon into the ground (think Samus's down A).
Like Samus, the epicenter of the blast is at the cannon, down in front, but the blast releases a tail like a comet that streaks up and to the back, engulfing DS and enemies up and to the back... don't get me wrong, the tail only about as long as a barrel, but it's powerful.

Standard - B - Phazon Cannon - by rapidly pressing B, you can release a burst of shots. By holding down B, you can charge and save your shot with R (remember sheiks needles). A charged shot at full power releases a "blizzard" of phazon.

Side - B - Super Missle - Unlike Samus's missele, these are always the same for strong or smash attacks. It takes a while (half a minute) to reload the missile launcher, considering how fast and powerful these things are (comparable to a bob-omb smash thrown).

Down - B - Phazon Boost Ball - DS quickly turns into a morph ball and shoots at the enemy throwing them up in the air for nice damage. (similar to sonic's spin dash, but don't try using it for a recovery... it swerves downward in the air).

Up - B - Screw Strike - DS backflips in the air, hovers a fraction of a second, then zooms in the direction pointed by the control stick.

EDIT: Should Dark Samus have the grapple beam? She doesn't have it in the games, or at least never uses it, considering she can hover. Oh, I'd like to join this mercenary thing you've got going.

Top Bottom