• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Dark Samus(a.K.a Metroid Prime): We will consume everything.

Stryks

Smash Hero
He means MP1 IsmaR lol...

anyway Yeah MP1 was IMOthe best, the most metroid-like of the bunch, but MP3 even tough not so metroid-ish is too epic-ly awesome...

most metroid-ish: MP1
best of the prime saga: MP3...

IsmaR

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
BRoomer
Ooromine IV, the second planet from the sun FS-176
NNID
Super_Sand_Lezbo
3DS FC
3179-6068-0031
Switch FC
SW-7639-0141-7804
He means MP1 IsmaR lol...

anyway Yeah MP1 was IMOthe best, the most metroid-like of the bunch, but MP3 even tough not so metroid-ish is too epic-ly awesome...

most metroid-ish: MP1
best of the prime saga: MP3...
I know, but Metroid STILL = best series :p

I liked all 3 prime games:)

Syzygy

Smash Apprentice
Well, either way, this has basically confirmed something amazing!

Space Pirate Battle Theme! Such a great tune to smash to. Mmm mmm, Mmm mmm, Mmm mmm, Mmm mmm. Hehe.

Oh, and edit: I'd agree with Strykes. MP3 was incredible, but I have such great memories from Prime 1... sometimes I'll listen to the music and just get flashbacks. What they need to do is remake 1 and 2 with motion controls, because I can't stand to play without them now. Gah, such great games.

Stryks

Smash Hero
MP2 was the most difficult of the bunch, so bravo for that, but not only was it not metroid-ish, the 2 worlds things was confusing and tiring, but props for its cinemas, samus and dark samus 1st time confrontation video = EPIC WIN
ZOMG SYZYGY IS RITE!! SPACE PIRATE MUSIC REMIX FTW!!

IsmaR

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
BRoomer
NNID
Super_Sand_Lezbo
3DS FC
3179-6068-0031
Switch FC
SW-7639-0141-7804
Well, either way, this has basically confirmed something amazing!

Space Pirate Battle Theme! Such a great tune to smash to. Mmm mmm, Mmm mmm, Mmm mmm, Mmm mmm. Hehe.
MP2 was the most difficult of the bunch, so bravo for that, but not only was it not metroid-ish, the 2 worlds things was confusing and tiring, but props for its cinemas, samus and dark samus 1st time confrontation video = EPIC WIN
ZOMG SYZYGY IS RITE!! SPACE PIRATE MUSIC REMIX FTW!!
QFT :laugh:

MP3 is probably my second favorite MP, with it being my fourth favorite Wii game.

1. Super Mario Galaxy
2. The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess
3. Zack & Wiki: Quest for Barbaros' Treasure
4. Metroid Prime 3: Corruption

Mmhmm.

In February, it'll be...

1. Super Mario Galaxy
2. Super Smash Bros. Brawl
3. The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess
4. Zack & Wiki: Quest for Barbaros' Treasure
5. Metroid Prime 3: Corruption

Ridley FTB!!!

Smash Lord
i just had an idea for ds final smash...

he lifts his arm cannon into the and makes phazon fly all over theplace...this is just for sceneray..but after 5seconds the stage hazardz turn on fully and just..well go really.for example on the mario kart one karts come from the back and the side.another:Frigate Orpheon the stage flips but does a 360 instead.

andother thing about Frigate orpheon as the stage flips.for extra hieght you think you can jump off the platorm when it is at a 90degree angle?also hang from it with eg Grapple beam?

IsmaR

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
BRoomer
NNID
Super_Sand_Lezbo
3DS FC
3179-6068-0031
Switch FC
SW-7639-0141-7804
i just had an idea for ds final smash...

he lifts his arm cannon into the and makes phazon fly all over theplace...this is just for sceneray..but after 5seconds the stage hazardz turn on fully and just..well go really.for example on the mario kart one karts come from the back and the side.another:Frigate Orpheon the stage flips but does a 360 instead.

andother thing about Frigate orpheon as the stage flips.for extra hieght you think you can jump off the platorm when it is at a 90degree angle?also hang from it with eg Grapple beam?
Interesting FS, and good question:confused:

Machete

Smash Ace
this update boosted both Dark Samus's AND Ridley's chances.

notice that now we have Norfair and Frigate Orpheon...the first place Samus encounters Ridley and Meta-Ridley respectively.
Third Metroid stage: Ceres. :laugh:

You have to admit thought that MP1 was the best of the MP series.
Yeah, MP1 is the best of the MP series, although it's the third one of all the Metroid series IMO.

1º Super Metroid
2º Metroid Zero Mission
3º Metroid Prime
4º Metroid Prime 3

I'd love to see more Metroid Prime material (apart from Dark Samus and Ridley's plasma breath), the music is awesome in this series.

Syzygy

Smash Apprentice
Of course I've played Super Metroid... but that doesn't mean I like it more than Prime. They are both great... but I enjoyed all three Primes more than it, sorry.

DarkSpidey13

Smash Ace
Third Metroid stage: Ceres. :laugh:
haha...actually, we already got Ceres. it was in the Melee intro.

I never played metroid 2 or super metroid. I also never played mp3 or mph.
dude....you are missing out. at least download Super Metroid on the VC.

but then again, you must not have a Wii, since that's the only valid excuse for not playing Corruption.

Illusive

Smash Apprentice
If Shiek isn't returning, then maybe Dark Samus could make a good Shiek clone. The changes need only be superficial (eg the needles could become that scatter beam from MP3, the vanish could be Dark Samus exploding and reforming), and they have similar athletic styles. The only thing that would need to be developed would be a down B and a Final Smash. Hell, even the character model need only be a differently texture mapped samus. It would be so easy to put that in the game, and it achieves so much.

D

Deleted member

I take back every rotten thing about Dark Samus after playing Curroption recently. Dark Samus would really make a great rep and represent the series well. I wouldn't mind if Dark Samus was an alt or a PC.

But...
Dark Samus won't get in before Ridley I must say. ><
If there is ever another Metroid rep... Dark Samus for Brawl!

IsmaR

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
BRoomer
NNID
Super_Sand_Lezbo
3DS FC
3179-6068-0031
Switch FC
SW-7639-0141-7804
I take back every rotten thing about Dark Samus after playing Curroption recently. Dark Samus would really make a great rep and represent the series well. I wouldn't mind if Dark Samus was an alt or a PC.

But...
Dark Samus won't get in before Ridley I must say. ><
If there is ever another Metroid rep... Dark Samus for Brawl!
Sweet! 2 new supporters! :)

And I agree with you, but it will/should probably be Ridley and Dark Samus :cool:

KraidGuy

Smash Ace
Phaaze. I am a mercenary of the Dark Hunter. Hel
Sorry I haven't been here in a while. I have to comment on the Prime stage though. This is great. But I was hoping for something a whole lot more famous than that, and unless Sakurai give us two more Prime stages, I will not be satisfied.

Oh, and I got a PM from darkNES. He says he left MP3 at college, so the sig will have to wait. I was going to ask you guys if you wanted that one to be a sig people could use whou are supporting Dark Samus.

Oh, and I need news on the Wiki too. Did they close it?

antimatter

Smash Lord
dude....you are missing out. at least download Super Metroid on the VC.

but then again, you must not have a Wii, since that's the only valid excuse for not playing Corruption.
actually, there is another valid reason. one might have a wii, but isnt able to get a nintendo usb connector to download things because they quit making them. (my reason)
one also may not be able to afford a 50 dollar game right now. (also my reason.)

Just bring your Wii to a [safe] wireless access point.

By safe, I mean any access point that is not a Starbucks or McDonalds - like a friend's house.

Top Bottom