• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Dark.Pch video Packet of May, 2009.

hiROI

Smash Lord
DARK~
where did you get that smexy battlefield hack? The one on the last video you posted?
And very nice videos sir :D

_Keno_

Smash Lord
Nice matches, the marth ones look like they could be very helpful to me . Thanks!
and I guess with those hacks, you really are Dark Peach now, ahaha

Razmakazi

Smash Champion
hmm...ok i only watched the wes snake vid and the 2nd to last vid of u vs. leo's d3 on hacked BF.

i felt u were a bit too aggressive vs. wes's snake in the middle portions of the vid but u rly like your work w/ sh dair when u were in high percent. bair to space on snake's shield high percent looks like a bad idea though, it's an easy utilt oos.

also vs. the d3, duuuuuuuude, whenever he got into high percent u just stopped using turnips all-together and got way too aggressive. u prob cud've won if u just kept camping w/ turnips and working your way in slowly. you're good but in this vid you were totally pressing.

i shall try to watch some more coz i know for sure I'm not gonna watch the hours of footage in this thread. xD

edit: also vs. the d3, the autocancel'd fair or double jump airdodge buffer'd shield or just double jump into slap/ftilt or w/e attack to recover off the ledge prolly would've been better than just ledgehop/rolling/normal get up into his utilt.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
I got nervous in the matches Like a ******. All there is to be said. Also me spacing my moves on Wes shield, he is not clapping me with tilts. for I can shield or pull away.

hippiedude92

Smash Hero
Hova, Wes doesn't really care about brawl, and has a certain hatred for brawl, and doesn't bother to research anything. Just likes to play gay. Ask dark pch.

Also thanks for uploading one of my matchs with you Drk peach, I even get nervous even it's friendlies ._. Lovin to see those lucky bomb kills on Wes. I still like your outcamping skills.

Top Bottom