• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Dallas Stuff

Status
Not open for further replies.

felix45

Smash Lord
good job melee1 and the rest of dallas, way to show what we are made of.

now I'm really excited to play dallas in more tourneys, although I haven't kept my word, I haven't played brawl except with ****ty friends since that last smashfest lol

gah, if only I could be paid to do nothing all day, then work couldn't get in the way of playing SSBB :p

Bwett

Smash Ace
man this roy_r sounds like quite a player, id love to play against him
Dude! Most of us have been quiet about this, but I'm gonna call you out. Ever since the first Bwogo Biweekly, you went from quiet, I'll hold a smashfest and not play- kinda guy, to this trash talking, striving to be #1 guy who has no fear....I LOVE IT! Props dude, props. Btw, I need wolf practice. Whatcha doin' today?

Daimonster

Smash Journeyman
wow I was talking about that no longer than 5 minute ago before seeing this....

My match with Roooooyyyy Arrrrreeee, Inteeense maaaatch. Threeeeee stooooooox. One hundred, fifty percent EAAACH.

They were, so good....*headroll*

chronoize

Smash Journeyman
Dude! Most of us have been quiet about this, but I'm gonna call you out. Ever since the first Bwogo Biweekly, you went from quiet, I'll hold a smashfest and not play- kinda guy, to this trash talking, striving to be #1 guy who has no fear....I LOVE IT! Props dude, props. Btw, I need wolf practice. Whatcha doin' today?
haha i like to be mysterious. i wanna become the best. ill definitely try to make it this Wednesday.

Fogo

Smash Shinigami
man this roy_r sounds like quite a player, id love to play against him
he's no joke man, he took out infinity and almost took out melee1.

Houston kinda scares me, i cant wait til our crew battle ^_^

@billy: kinda fail man, we'll redo that lol

Hey everybody, Bwogo tournament on wednesday, 1 dollar door fee (or food or set up) and a 1-5 dollar tournament entry fee! be there or be square!

EDIT: [/Neckroll]

Cloak and Dagger

Smash Journeyman
Roy_R = Colombian Falcon

he's a good marth. roy is very good at spacing and predicting.
HE

ALMOST

BEAT

FORWARD

anyways did you ever play him felix? I used to play him all the time. It would always come down to him and ryan in finals and ryan would always win.

jra64 best smasher ever?

bluezaft

The True Zaft
Announcing Wobbles' first ever ICs combo video!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8mw-1ehsuJM

He's too much

he's no joke man, he took out infinity and almost took out melee1.
Not to mention he took a match from Melee1...WITH FALCON. Actually, so did Wobbles once. Roy also killed with falcon punch once.

I'm letting everyone know now that I'm going to steal all his Marth tricks so that I can be better with Marth without actually having to practice. Look forward to that.

Going to the Austin tournament the 11th, Infinity?

Oh yeah: everybody go to the tournament today. It's going to be so much fun you have no idea. I guarantee it.

The MC Clusky

Smash Lord
3DS FC
0404-6991-4531
Just wanna say thanks to all that came to Final Smash 4. It was a hell of a lot of fun for everyone, but hell for me. I'm going to invest in new equipment to make sure security is handled better (if you were there or read the results, you know what I mean).

A long shot, but if someone happens to know where I can buy a cash register or a lock box or something, let me know.

I don't know when or if I'm going to host another tournament, but I want to let everyone know that the Final Smash series is being put to rest. If anything new emerges, it will be limited to one game and 2 or 3 events depending on the time. Trying to make everything as epic as it's been in the past is really wearing me down. Epic has always been my goal at all of my events, but considering the problems I've had to deal with, despite all that I have thought I've learned, there is still need for me to hone my skills as a TO. I will be focusing on smaller events before I go through the trouble it takes to manage an event with so many players.

Everyone, thanks for all the support you've given to me since I switched from being just another player to a well known tournament organizer and host. But I'm taking a break from Smash for a while. Need to get over the loss, and figure out a way to keep doing this without losing so much money and sleep over it.

felix45

Smash Lord
anyways did you ever play him felix? I used to play him all the time. It would always come down to him and ryan in finals and ryan would always win.

jra64 best smasher ever?
I played him in brawl when we went down to houston, we were going even in friendlies but that was before the tourney when everyone was sandbagging...lol

in those matches we went even though. I think we played after the tourney for a bit as well and we went even in those too.

haha not quite the best, I'll show him up once we go back :p
(maybe not but I'll try ;o )

Cloak and Dagger

Smash Journeyman
Who are you teaming with tonight Blue? Im trying to size up the competition.

and i think random character select should be a viable option.

edit: wobbling is allowed?

Daimonster

Smash Journeyman
Excellent post.
I'm not sure if everyone thanked you enough, but this tournament was a success beyond my standards. The way you handled inconsiderate players and weak people was amazing. Everybody here in Dtown thanks you for being one of the best TO on that caliber. In addition, the way Gamelot handled the thievery deserves our respect in the regard of the damage that could have been done to the community.

I'd like for everyone to take a moment and thank the people you game with...it's those good people that make everything as good as it is.

Infinitysmash

Smash Champion

bluezaft

The True Zaft
Fogo and Bwett don't believe in Melee. Plenty of Melee is played at the UTD smashfests, however...

Fogo

Smash Shinigami
Hello Fogo, I am interested in coming to your tournament this Wednesday, if its a Melee tournament... do you still live in the same apartments?
we play melee after brawl singles and some during too ^_^

Fogo and Bwett don't believe in Melee. Plenty of Melee is played at the UTD smashfests, however...
you know i still love melee!

i just cant win tournaments lol

Bwett

Smash Ace
we play melee after brawl singles and some during too ^_^
you know i still love melee!
i just cant win tournaments lol
Same here...except I could never win tournaments...unless it involved Jeemy and Tipper Queen and that group...in that case, I cleaned up lol. But now melee is strictly for casual play and brawl is serious play.

The MC Clusky

Smash Lord
3DS FC
0404-6991-4531
I'm not sure if everyone thanked you enough, but this tournament was a success beyond my standards. The way you handled inconsiderate players and weak people was amazing. Everybody here in Dtown thanks you for being one of the best TO on that caliber. In addition, the way Gamelot handled the thievery deserves our respect in the regard of the damage that could have been done to the community.

I'd like for everyone to take a moment and thank the people you game with...it's those good people that make everything as good as it is.
Thanks a lot.

Well, to tell the truth I still have San Japan's game room to run.. suppose I need to make a thread for that soon.

It'll be hyped as I've always done.

Reckon

Smash Apprentice
HERBIVORES 4 LIFE

Ive tried contacting you on various fronts Sir Poot, my bones need practice.
Im tired of missing out on tourny fun.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom