• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Dallas Stuff

Status
Not open for further replies.

K.G.

Smash Apprentice
Blue, First off, my ego doesn't lie on you. You managed to four stock a character I never use (with the exception of teams) and I never practice with at all, congradulations!

I don't play Roy anymore, so that $1 money match is canceled, I gave you plenty opportunity at the last tournament. Next, the $10 Shiek V.S. Fox, canceled; As I said, can't come to ya crib, no bettin' bills.

As for any other challengers I'm more than welcomed to take you on, probably. But I will be winning the tournmanent, just don't look too shocked.
straight johns.lmfao first the money match with roy canceled understandable since u "claim" not to use roy any more. but now u use fox(which u say is so great)yet u still won't except the one in which u do use fox.. and then u claim to win the tournament that u know u will have to take out bluezaft in order to win. ur not making any sense.

Fogo

Smash Shinigami
yes i'm still oh so sensitive from our matches blue, please dont mention them lol

nah i really dont care though, you've got bragging rights over our friendlies, bet you couldn't do it again with no suicides on my part though ;-)

btw rok, accept blue's mm's if you dare :-p

RoK the Reaper

Smash Lord
Fire, I beat you in TOURNAMENT. Then u-Man turned around and beat you in TOURNAMENT. Right now, BKM owns your ***, Rawr included in the Ownage of said Fogo (change your name man, that one is stuperific.).

KG, you're right, I WILL have to beat BlueZaft in tournament, and if I said I'm going to win, that means I'm PLANNING to do so. Now, what doesn't make sense to you?

Fogo

Smash Shinigami
well i guess that doesnt matter, because according to your month long spam-fest, you guys are the best in dallas.

and btw, you're still avoiding blue's mm's RoK

if you're gonna beat him in tournament then why dont you just beat him in a mm too? thats what doesn't make sense to kg.

RAWR its Luigi

Smash Journeyman
fire: take roks mm
and rok put more money into ur mm against fire if u need cash id hit u up some bro
and ill mm u for 10 dollars 2/3 match random select no bans
no counter picks haa i havent played in 5 weeks since i have had 48 hours a week of work so yeah

:) and fire he may be spamming but when u reply to his spam to just say 2 words arent u doing the same thing so just drop that u rtard and get off the computer and geta **** job

:):):):)

wow i wanna play hylians fox again it was good

rage u should of went to san antonio he was tlaking major mess hqha

omg is sos a god took out a whole crew by hisself WOW haa:)

forward was really quick best falco ive seen

well whens next tournment after the one on the 9th i gotta work that dat god****

and blue dont worry about rok he may be from o cliff but all he is, is a big teddy bear hahaha **** and if he tryed anything everyone would have ur back ME INCLUDED
:) u and poot may be the koolest smashers in dallas to play with ha

well have great day guys remember to fmash 50 times a fight look at fires matchs its working pretty well against bluezaft .... o wait blue won well nvm

BKM PRIDE :) rok what u doing sunday i need to play someone bad ugh hit me on on myspace that way i can get what u say fast or if u get new phone before there just text me hoe

jhahah :):):):)

Cloak and Dagger

Smash Journeyman
RoK ill money match you next time in dallas, i never practice and dont own cube or the game

should be easy money 4 u mirite?

RAWR its Luigi

Smash Journeyman
wait i need money

10 mm to fire

2 dollar mm to poot

5 dollar mm to cloak and dagger

15 dollar mm to kg

5 dollar mm to rok haha :)

id mm rage but i need more practice ugh

how bout rbrave u need 3 dollars

all these are same rules as fire

all random stages 2/3 matchs

any character

RoK the Reaper

Smash Lord
well i guess that doesnt matter, because according to your month long spam-fest, you guys are the best in dallas.

and btw, you're still avoiding blue's mm's RoK

if you're gonna beat him in tournament then why dont you just beat him in a mm too? thats what doesn't make sense to kg.
I'm not avoiding it, I simply canceled it, I don't have to play who I don't want to play do I? You canceled your MM with Poot, so don't you dare try to say I can't do something similar "Fogo the Hobo"

fire: take roks mm
and rok put more money into ur mm against fire if u need cash id hit u up some bro
and ill mm u for 10 dollars 2/3 match random select no bans
no counter picks haa i havent played in 5 weeks since i have had 48 hours a week of work so yeah

:) and fire he may be spamming but when u reply to his spam to just say 2 words arent u doing the same thing so just drop that u rtard and get off the computer and geta **** job

wow i wanna play hylians fox again it was good

rage u should of went to san antonio he was tlaking major mess hqha

omg is sos a god took out a whole crew by hisself WOW haa:)

forward was really quick best falco ive seen

well whens next tournment after the one on the 9th i gotta work that dat god****

and blue dont worry about rok he may be from o cliff but all he is, is a big teddy bear hahaha **** and if he tryed anything everyone would have ur back ME INCLUDED
:) u and poot may be the koolest smashers in dallas to play with ha

well have great day guys remember to fmash 50 times a fight look at fires matchs its working pretty well against bluezaft .... o wait blue won well nvm

BKM PRIDE :) rok what u doing sunday i need to play someone bad ugh hit me on on myspace that way i can get what u say fast or if u get new phone before there just text me hoe

jhahah :):):):)

I AGREE Fire, MM me, your anything V.S. My anything =]

Oh, and Rawr. I'll hit up your myspace man.

RoK ill money match you next time in dallas, i never practice and dont own cube or the game

should be easy money 4 u mirite?

Yes you're right, quick and easy money for me.

K.G.

Smash Apprentice
wait i need money

10 mm to fire

2 dollar mm to poot

15 dollar mm to kg

5 dollar mm to rok haha :)

all these are same rules as fire

all random stages 2/3 matchs

any character

we'll see about the mm when the time comes. and the only time fire Fsmash is when the opponent has high damage .what would u do in the situation lets see... Dsmash or Fthrow .and he can't help that its really the only kill move hes got. unless u play wit mario u won't truly understand how hard it is to play wit him at all.

rok: I hope ur fox is as good as u say it is.have u see what bluezaft has been doing to space animals latley?.lol:chuckle:

Cloak and Dagger

Smash Journeyman
so RoK if its going to be such easy money then you wont mind doing a $25 match right?

I will either use ICs, peach, fox, or falco

Fogo

Smash Shinigami
RAWR: i have a job. and the lat time i checked this was smashboards, not Job boards.

and it's not my fault i kill with the fsmash... if you dont like it, dodge it.

runningbrave

Smash Journeyman
I want $10 MMs with the following people. 2/3 Random. Simply post if you ACCEPT or DECLINE.
ROK
RAWR
FIRE
KG

I would also like to have $1 MMs with these individuals. 2/3 Random. ACCEPT or DECLINE.
POOTTHEBOX
RAGE
JAKE
C*NT
BULE-ZAP

R-BRAVE to the rescue.

Gigi

Smash Cadet
wait i need money
2 dollar mm to poot
Wrong place to look for money. Herbivores don't play. Should be fun though. Why do you need to practice for Rage? :dizzy::urg: He isn't special, except in a dirty sweater w/ shorts kinda way.;)heart rage
Yes you're right, quick and easy money for me.
Itzatrappuh!
Simply post if you ACCEPT or DECLINE.
I simply accept your exceptional offer.

pootTheBox

bluezaft

The True Zaft
some people just never learn... 1 dollar mm bluezaft? my mario vs your bluezaft marth
I guess.

I would also like to have $1 MMs with these individuals. 2/3 Random. ACCEPT or DECLINE.
POOTTHEBOX
RAGE
JAKE
C*NT
BULE-ZAP
I guess.

i'll be there. money match anyone?
I guess. Your account is over two years old and this is your first post? Wow, you've been around as long as I have.

Right now Wobbles and DoH are at Pound3 representing us. Wish them luck. Or die.

Cloak and Dagger

Smash Journeyman
remember when rage fell out of that chair at 7734s? CLASSIC!

rage is a sweater wearin, stain havin, fry eatin, no ice drinkin phenomenon.

felix45

Smash Lord
hey rok I'm coming back for spring break but I'll MM you in melee when I come back. it will be in march though. $10 sound good?

thats when cloak and dagger comes back as well.

falco_4_life

Smash Lord
awwwwwwwww runnin brave i need to play ya mane my G&W is a beast lol. i don't even play melee anymore but when i was playin yesterday he was whoopin ***

RoK the Reaper

Smash Lord
RunningBrave, I accept your money match.

Breakyourarmour, I'll $10 you, $25 though? Naaaa. I doubt I'll have this much on me regardless, and others want MM's with me.

Fire : Come get you some, MM me. :O

Fogo

Smash Shinigami
TACO: one more time...

i'll decide which mula matches im doing on the day of the tourney, so for now its a yes to everybody.

btw wanna play at my place tomorrow, without your little forward smasher lol

outRAGEous

Smash Journeyman
we should do stage strike and random reset

how is pot to be distributed? and... losers, winners, and grand finals are to be 3/5 without mlg stipulations, as in the record from the first set doesn't carry over, am i right?

uman: bring 15 dollars for our mm. 2/3 random stages char. of choice

rok: we still have a 15 dollar mm 2/3 random. lmfao please don't cancel, just stop accepting in the first place. bring fifteen.

5 dollar mm f4l?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom