• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Dallas/Fort Worth! - www.twitch.tv/tourneylocator at 7pm on Thursdays

Zane the pure

Smash Ace
I dunno man those johns sound pretty reasonable.

So yeah, I posted here cuz I saw Chicken in the title and I'm super hungry right now...
and Denti's sexy smashfest is upcoming. Don't make me fight you for chicken sir, you know who you are, and though you may win It'll be a fight!!!!!! >:D

Infinitysmash

Smash Champion
you're right. I don't want it bad enough. I don't value brawl over college, basic needs, and not being in jail (I could try to rob someone for the money or just try and take their car). I figure you mean well, but yeah, I'm at the limit I set for myself.
QFT

GG

No RE.

-------------------------

PR update is coming out soon ish, I'll update the OP after the changes go through. When I update the OP I'll be adding more to the 'The People' section.

-------------------------

Caption contest!

Make a lolcat image from the picture in the OP; winner gets posted and I'll buy them a meal at the next tournament we both go to. You have until the next time I update the OP to make the image :p

Denti

Smash Master
AUGUST 5th-6th FORT WORTH IS HAVING ANOTHER EPIC DOUBLE TOURNAMENT EVENT!
YOU CANNOT MISS OUT ON THIS!

On Friday Night Revolution 4
And Saturday
Batou's Monthly 1

Revolution 4 will have Brawl, Melee, and Smash 64 tournaments.
BM1 will have Brawl singles, Doubles and will probably have some wasseda doubles.
[Batou also tells me there will be a secret drawing for everyone who enters!]

So your game plan is...
1. Come Friday night and enter Revolution 4.
2. House at my place, which is 2 min from the venue.
3. Ride with me or someone else Saturday to BM1!
4. Come back and house at my place again! Woooo!

Sincerely, The Fort Worth Crew

Infinitysmash

Smash Champion
Dude I didn't even know there was a ban until you just said you were lifting it. I've got my characters picked out for if he does get banned, I just need to put some time in to learning one of them more...

Top Bottom