• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Dallas/Fort Worth! - www.twitch.tv/tourneylocator at 7pm on Thursdays

NeoBatou

Smash Ace
Honestly it could be anywhere from 40-50$ if we do two people... If you're okay with that, then I'm down :) Oklahoma is going, I'll be able to get my revenge wahahahahaha
I can do fourty bucks man...I"m really just needing to get out of the city. I need time away from all of this stress and such. :glare:

AeroLink_the_SoulMaster

Let's rock, baby!
Good luck at DMT you guys if you decide to go. It looks like either Batou's Monthlies or Nikefest will be the next tournament I enter. I sad that low tier events have not been hosted.

:phone:

NeoBatou

Smash Ace
Here, why don't you play sub zero, where you have to learn how to be safe and restrict the spamming? :awesome:

Side Note: The game is so slow paced it's almost asking players to spam with better characters.

Denti, so what's your decision regarding DMT9? I'm gonna have to sell a of stuff.

Denti

Smash Master
Batou, I'm still down. Gas is going to be expensive for just the both of us, but that's fine. We'll leave like Friday sometimes, it's a 6 hour drive, so we have a lot of ground to cover.

Last call! Is anyone interested in attending dmt with us? If you have cash problems, maybe we can work something out. :)

NeoBatou

Smash Ace
Batou, I'm still down. Gas is going to be expensive for just the both of us, but that's fine. We'll leave like Friday sometimes, it's a 6 hour drive, so we have a lot of ground to cover.

Last call! Is anyone interested in attending dmt with us? If you have cash problems, maybe we can work something out. :)
Alright, glad we can go. I"ll get as much as I can in the short time I have possible. I just need to get out of Fort Worth for at least the weekend.

Denti

Smash Master
Time to start practicing my other characters, Ganon, Zelda, Link, Shiek and Toon Link.

Fixed*

Anyways, I'm serious. If anyone is interested on attending DMT but has a shortage of money, I might be able help. :D We leave sometime tomorrow so you'll have to probably text or call me (405-923-7133), time is limited so I might not see a response in time.

EDIT: Just saw your title Infinity. I approve of that title. <3

Problem2

Smash Champion
NNID
Problem0
I want tons of Brawl smashfest. I need practice and a lot of it. Expect smashfest this upcoming week.

finally. I haven't had a fest in forever. Fort Worth has been busy and melee peeps can't drive or they procrastinate or something. idk. I admit I don't have money either, but I can't just run around and play every person at their house.

Top Bottom