• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Dallas Fort Worth tourny OMG

Sars_Pirate

Smash Lord
Well, because of a lot of last minute bailing, I don't think we can make it to this one :/ It's just too late for a lot of people who have work and stuff.

swift

Smash Journeyman
Well one friend and I are coming tomorrow.
Sweet. Well Today is the day!!!!!!!!! I'm sooooooo excited!!!!!!!!! :awesome::awesome::awesome::awesome::awesome::awesome: I am about to set up for OMG so if you need me call me don't message me on smashboards. By the way this thread needs more HHHHHHHHYYYYYYYYYYYPPPPPPPEEEEEEEE(hype)!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :awesome::awesome::awesome::awesome::awesome::awesome::awesome::awesome::awesome::awesome::awesome::awesome::awesome::awesome::awesome::awesome::awesome::awesome::awesome::awesome::awesome::awesome::awesome::awesome::awesome::awesome::awesome::awesome::awesome::awesome::awesome::awesome::awesome::awesome::awesome::awesome::awesome::awesome::awesome::awesome::awesome::awesome::awesome::awesome::awesome::awesome::awesome::awesome: That is all

Problem2

Smash Champion
NNID
Problem0
Sweet. Well Today is the day!!!!!!!!! I'm sooooooo excited!!!!!!!!! :awesome::awesome::awesome::awesome::awesome::awesome: I am about to set up for OMG so if you need me call me don't message me on smashboards. By the way this thread needs more HHHHHHHHYYYYYYYYYYYPPPPPPPEEEEEEEE(hype)!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :awesome::awesome::awesome::awesome::awesome::awesome::awesome::awesome::awesome::awesome::awesome::awesome::awesome::awesome::awesome::awesome::awesome::awesome::awesome::awesome::awesome::awesome::awesome::awesome::awesome::awesome::awesome::awesome::awesome::awesome::awesome::awesome::awesome::awesome::awesome::awesome::awesome::awesome::awesome::awesome::awesome::awesome::awesome::awesome::awesome::awesome::awesome::awesome: That is all
I tried to get more, but 1 out of 3 ain't bad I suppose.

Thoraxe

Smash Apprentice
our little Plano crew can't make it tonight unfortunately, we've been practicing ad nauseum though, and look forward to the next one. My money is on Sung again, that dude's falco smokes too much crack. post some vids if ya'll can.

baka4moé

Smash Champion
lolwut

sung sucks

well he won't be coming today anyways, so yeah....lol

have fun guys! hope there's a good turnout, texas melee ftw. if doh is going, he got this.

Problem2

Smash Champion
NNID
Problem0
sounds like everyone is dropping out. That sucks! Well, my friend and I are on our way from Denton right now. See you guys soon! We're primarily there for doubles, so I hope we don't get there late!

swift

Smash Journeyman

Singles
1: bluezaft ($45.50)
2: DoH ($13.00)
3: falcoty ($6.50)
4: poot
5: swift
5: boomstick
7: denthorn
7: WMD
9: bin
9: rage
9: Matt
9: jwu
13: B91
13: g-off
13: Zac
13: problem

Doubles

1: hello and goodby ($31.50)
2: Herbavores ($9.00)
3: Hunks of Cute Vibrancy ($4.50)
4: I DON'T CARE
5: phoking
5: wolf pack
7: crayasian
7: team ol!!!!!
9: Black crayon
13: ready on

BoomStick

Smash Journeyman
I think the forfeit should have been to bz instead of doh.. Ggs all I played. Good to see a scene

:phone:

Problem2

Smash Champion
NNID
Problem0
How do you get 13th out of 10 players?

ggs everyone. I kinda burn'd out in the end (no johns :)). Wolf Pack Represent'n that Double Samus. woot

swift

Smash Journeyman
Good game to everybody! The next OMG is July 1st so keep looking at this thread. I had a lot of fun last night. :)

Falcoty

Smash Apprentice
Real shoutouts! :)

DoH: Glad to see you one last time in Texas, maybe I'll come to DC sometime to get my revenge :p good set, I still can't handle the Peach. Also, vids? :D

BlueZaft: Amazing set, so stressful and fun. I've forgotten the ways of beating puff, I'll have to brush up it that matchup.

Swift: Oh, you fancy! Thanks for hosting this! Keep em coming, the melee community needs it! :) And thanks for letting me crash on your couch, it was super comfy :p PS: Sheik is win, lolz

All of the Texas players that I didn't know were all really cool and nice. There's a lot of talent and potential in the newer players, keep it up!

baka4moé

Smash Champion
ya

except

houston melee is so secretive. they ignore my posts and have like a facebook group instead of the swf thread. that is why i like to think of myself now as a socal smasher instead of a houston smasher lol

dallas ftw.

swift

Smash Journeyman
ya

except

houston melee is so secretive. they ignore my posts and have like a facebook group instead of the swf thread. that is why i like to think of myself now as a socal smasher instead of a houston smasher lol

dallas ftw.
I could have told you that. Houston is shady and they have a big mouth.

nevakee

Smash Rookie
Hey guys I'm thinking about going to a melee tournament for the first time in like 5+ years. Anyone having some practice a few hours before this tournament that wanna meet up and go together? I don't know anyone from the scene anymore :p.

Or if this is the wrong place to ask, can someone direct me? Thanks in advance.

swift

Smash Journeyman
hey

Hey guys I'm thinking about going to a melee tournament for the first time in like 5+ years. Anyone having some practice a few hours before this tournament that wanna meet up and go together? I don't know anyone from the scene anymore :p.

Or if this is the wrong place to ask, can someone direct me? Thanks in advance.
I will play with you. PM me and we can get together. Just let me know where you live

Top Bottom