• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Dair to Utilt is BROKEN ~ Fox Boards Combo Video [Accepting Clips] [Deadline Ext]

luke_atyeo

Smash Hero
I'll put some clips in if I can get my **** sorted out in time for this.

question.

since good fox combos are hard to come by now a days, could we use combos from older videos we made?

and only take the absolute best from them, and add them to this video?
Yes you can.

Hey can i get in this i have a couple clips.
Sure.

I'll put some clips in if I can get my **** sorted out in time for this.
I've extended the deadline again because it was partly my fault this wasn't done sooner anyway.

im getting some pretty good replays today, i'll save them and get them on my comp, i'll send them to you in a bit.
Did you ever send me these? My PM box is really cluttered so I have no idea D:.

I'm just finishing up my own CV atm so I'll be able to get started on this once it's done.

C.R.Z

Smash Lord
kj im going to millers tommorw and hes got some of my footage from bmacks so ill try get some to you, you can decide if theres anything useful :/

XxAlphaxXGhaxCrew

Smash Apprentice
yeah i think he is right...but it sounded slowed down...haha im not sure. It was a hacked wii with the whole bit...there was even a gangster metaknight song in the intro...

Kuares

Pizza
I have like 1 clip I wanted to send but I won´t be back to the Wii till 12\30. Would you be able to wait for that?

You can put my tech to edgehog vs NatP if you want. <3
Link it for me bbz <3.

Basically guys heres the deal on this:

I've extended the deadline to like whenever. When I say we have enough footage, I'll close the deadline, so don't feel rushed to get your videos in. This video comes out when you guys are ready for it to come out.

I'm updating the OP with all new participants/music suggestions and such. I will more then likely be putting a song in because I'm cool like that.

So yeah, I've got clips from a few of you now, it's look like 3 minutes of footage so far :/.

Oh and seeing as Rizk is no longer apart of the Fox boards, he is not allowed to enter this video.

Oh and guys, what do you want your names to come up as in the video? Like for example, C.R.Z or CloudRainZero?

This project is temporarily on hold, you are all welcome to keep submitting clips, but for now, we need to get a grasp on who exactly is still active and entering.

Maharba the Mystic

Smash Master
you guys can use the TRIGASM (its i the cv section) if you want. i mean ya me and the other are no fox board regulars for posting but he co-mains fox and i use him as a pocket cp on people. you dont have to put our names in the credits either, it's up to u. i think that peeps would like it overall

Top Bottom