• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

"Dair" To The Depths! NEW TIMES?! EGGM?! DELICIOUS FOOD AT VENUE?! HYPE?! NJ

PK Webb

Smash Champion
cant make it now i just remembered i got marriage counseling yayyyyyyy........but i wanna play maylay =(

Alukard

Smash Hero
DJ and myself are coming to this ! so have our teams money ready ryobeat ^_~

Ryobeat

Smash Ace
Jsex chose copycat XD and nando's coming? ;)

:phone:

Alukard; who knows? Me and my training buddy ayala might take it ;) (and by take it , I mean the money, not any games XD. )

LLDL

Smash Hero
This tournament is looking good....wish I could go. I'll be watchin the stream..

Alukard

Smash Hero
LOL! ... well i'm really just going for support ... i know tristate isn't confident in doubles

Ryobeat

Smash Ace
And also eggm, its just 10 for venue, but if you want to play Xbox live on an HDTV, its 3 an hour. you can also just put one hour, its not like its 3 per hour as your there, its as long as you play xbox

:phone:

Env BoricuA

Smash Rookie
^twebb? lol um idk my work schedule is rough and i dont get weekends off so its hard to set a time to go over there.

Eggm

Smash Hero
Sorry for the double post AGAIN BUT NEW SCHEDULE!

Schedule
Venue opens at 12:30, for 3$ an hour, you can play Xbox 360/PC Games on Xbox live with Turtle Beaches! Or you can go to the other side of the venue and warm up your tech skill!
Signups until 3:20, then doubles will start.
Singles will start once Doubles is finished.
Draft Crews afterwards THEN YALL GET OUT.

This change has been made for those smashers that cannot come as early as i had plans, also to bring in more players who are usually late. And also, cause ending a tournament at 5-6 aint too fun. SO COME AND PLAY SMASH AND XBOX GAMES AND HYPE, tell ya friends.
so I don't have to be there till 3 and I will be in time for doubles/singles right?

Top Bottom