• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

"DACUS" with the Wii mote?

demonictoonlink

Smash Master
If you have a simple question, please ask it in the QandA. Other than that, dash attach then analog stick up and grab. This should be about the same.

lrastart

Smash Rookie
ive never tried this before but i think u could do the dash attack then during the attack hold the up button and press 1 and 2 at the same time for the quik smash?

B!squick

Smash Master
Let's see... double tap D-Pad to dash, 2 button for dash attack, then with proper timing, hit up on the D-Pad and the 2 button for the USmash.

If you ever get it to work, I think you'd be the first in the history of Smash. XD

phi1ny3

Not the Mama
Not that I recommend it for pro-play, but doing it with shake smash set to on is so fun. You can literally swing down->up and it'll do it (really, really hard though).
Honestly, I don't know, I use a GC controller.

JUDGE

Smash Lord
go to the q and a thread
it is not nessecary to make a single thread for this

Top Bottom