• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

DACUS Methods

Status
Not open for further replies.

JackieRabbit5

Smash Journeyman
for me tap jump off, R=attack
i think Up>C-down>and R in that split second order works best for me...important to emphasize that Up on control stick

i dunno i feel like i've been struggling w/ it more than i used to but maybe i'm just focusing on it too much, u don't wanna get to where u depend on it too much

Villi

Smash Lord
I just quickly switch to claw. Dash, Down C, Quarter circle up+A.
Me 2. I don't really use it, tho, since I'm not conistent but you have plenty of time to switch hand positions after landing a grab on, say, MK. So why not try, Villi, hrm...

JackieRabbit5

Smash Journeyman
i guess there is no best way of doing it, just a matter of preference...though if there is an optimum way of having dacus success i'd like to hear it lol

good thing Gimpyfish isn't here to close this (jk)

legion598

Smash Ace
um do u actually have to set z for attack in the controls cuz i thought it just counted as an attack when u hit up cuz u can hyphen smash using z

silver0p

Smash Journeyman
ok im trying to get it down but like is it dash downC and symotaniously do A up or like do i got dash down c then quickly do A plush up

can some one help me

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom