• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Da/EA presents: Gauntlet APRIL29 wtf is this ****

D

Deleted member

Ok well I had a great time at Gauntlet. Me and Kubuu, team KNIGHT HIM! great effort my friend.....we'll get them next time. Not too bad of a turn out even after all the stuff that wuz going on. Still loving gauntlets and enjoying the time i spend w/ my friends, cuz once i get married i wont have ne more of that. but that's on another note.

NOW!!! lets talk about the real issue. Ron. The man gets angry and does things out of anger. That's him, we want him to get anger management and he openly admits he wants to get help now which is a huge step in the right direction.

HOWEVER!! RON IS STILL OUT THERE AND HE COULD BE SAYING THAT JUST SO PPL COULD BE AT EASE AND THEN PPL SHOW UP TO A NORMAL KF WEEKLY AND THEN BOOM!! MORE KILL COUNT! SMART ONE RON!!

ok....I propose Truman Show Idea....evry1 in the smash community w/ the exception of DA cuz we're realists. Put all ur money together and create a world w/ all these video cameras....this way we kno where Ron is at all times this way evry1 in the smash community feel SAFE at SMASH TOURNAMENTS. I think my idea is a pretty good idea....or handcuff him to his heater and have a camera w/ webcast so we know where he's at at all times. HOW ABOUT WE frame him for a serious crime so he's locked up forever and we'll know he's in jail....then we'll feel safe when going to a smash tournament.

WHAT THE F**K IS WRONG W/ YOU PPL!! OMG!! WOW!! IF YOU DIDNT WANT TO COME TO GAUNTLET BECUZ U FELT FEAR OVER WHAT YOU SAW (IF U WERE THERE) OR WHAT U READ, FINE WE UNDERSTAND! BUT DONT TELL US TO CANCEL OUR OWN TOURNAMENT AND SAY ITS FOR THE BETTER OF THE COMMUNITY. THE COMMUNITY KNOWS WHAT WENT DOWN...THEY HAVE THE OPTION OF GOING OR NOT. WE'RE NOT TWISTING ARMS AND MAKING THEM GO NEWHERE. MYSELF AND DA ARE GOING CUZ WE'RE NOT AFRAID OVER WHAT WENT ON, WE KNOW RON AND THEREFORE WE WENT AND HAD A GREAT TIME. WHAT HAPPENED THE DAY AFTER 9/11???? DID PPL STOP GOING TO WORK THE NEXT DAY CUZ THEY FELT FEAR, OVER THE FACT THAT A PLANE MIGHT CRASH INTO THEIR BUILDING? HUH!!! NO!!! THEY HAD TO GO TO WORK. S**T HAPPENS. YO U KNOW WHAT PPL....STAY IN UR HOUSES AND DONT COME TO SMASH TOURNAMENTS. IN FACT NEVER COME TO ANOTHER SMASH TOURNAMENT AGAIN..... WHEN U B*TCHES DECIDE TO COME OUT, BRAWL WILL BE OUT AND WE WILL BE GODLY AND U WILL JUST SURRENDER UR MONEY TO US AT THE TOURNAMENTS!! HA!HA!HA!

but seriuosly...what is 2 weeks gonna do? Ron will stilll be out there free to do whatever he wants, it wont change a thing whether u show up today or next week or the week after that. nothing changes. but watever....good stuff today guyz...had a hell of a time. Will CONTINUE to show up to gauntlets, Ron get help man, we want u to get better. Ur a good man, dont forget that. Goodnight Smashers. LOL....my man Chris. EDGECOMB SON! THEY DONT KNOW ABOUT THAT! EDGECOMB! lol.
I got 2 cameras hahahahaha raff just convince ppl to lose to him and keep their lives =D

Ron is the only man with true passion left. That's powerful.

KevinM

TB12 TB12 TB12
BRoomer
All of you cowards talking **** in this thread can suck a ****. You people are the ****ign reason I stopped playing this game.

I'm talkin to him right now and he's cool as always after calming down. He's doing his thing which is his business, no of yours. You have nothing to worry about cause he isn't going to do **** and all you people that decided its cool to cheap shot people on internet forums can go to hell.
Are you talking to me, cause seriously i'm not talkin ****, i don't know the guy well enough to anyway... what i wanted to know is if the situation was resolved and if he had been contacted so we know what was going on... Whatever the situation is over so i'm already over it.. I don't think its my business btw i was again just worrying about the situation

Your posts are absolutely ******** however and your first part of the post is just bull****... people talk **** cause they were fearful of a possible harmful situation which is clearly understandable, think before you to talk bro..

Whatever i'm over the situation, best wishes to Ron (though unfortunate it had to end that way) Glad to hear that gauntlet went without a hitch, albeit smaller then usual and lets hope i can come up to the next one :)

SockNinja

Smash Journeyman
I set myself on fire in protest of this gauntlet. But no one taped it.

It was liek the cover of the first rage against the machine album. ISH WAS HOOOOTTT (literally, know what Im saying?)

VOLTRON-WUTANG-PEACEMOTHABIYAATCH

GuardianKnight

Smash Apprentice
Wes is too good but dont worry, KF will be at the next one. Ma ****** acemarth and warriorknight will be there to hold things down fo sho. Im back bytches

Link226

Smash Ace
I mean, I'm known for up smash killing people. :laugh:

I suck at this game. >.<
Cactuar!!! You are a freaking Pro!!! I knew it!!! Im the kid that you kept owning at the end of the tourney. The kid with the Glasses, that played with Marth, Link, and Fox. It was extreme good training tho, thanks alot man. Your Marth is too BROKEN!!!! And i hate you for sandbagging me so much lol. <3

Kubuu!! We had a really nice Link ditto. Or a game and watch ditto!!! LOL Your Link is really freakin original. But i got you next time dont worry. ;)

Dire!! Lets have a game and watch ditto!!! LOL First time i met you, but you were really cool and funny. Didnt get to play you but really wanted to, it was funny when you just looked at me and Jash play and i started freaking owning him. :laugh: Your Yoshi is broken. And remember Link doesnt have the master sword, Marth does :laugh:

Starz! I didnt play you but you seemed cool. And i was kinda scared to play you anyway...Jash says your OD. lol. Hopefully we could play next time. When the hell is brawl coming out right? lol

K.D And Jash we did good, and the last match we had Jash was too epic!! I hate you K.D for owning me at the end. To bad Game couldnt come :(

O yea the official Gaunlet will be held May 20th!!

TEAM EPIC!!!!!!!!!! (Maybe Epic Era soon?) :confused:

Solid Jake

The Arcanum
I wasnt here, i dont have time to read all of this thread, but i have to say my part.

Ive met Ron, and hes a ****ing super nice guy.
I can imagine people are talking ****, which is why im saying this.
**** happens, good game. moveon. <3 NY

On another note

How did i not know about this tournament , im not supposed to miss gauntlets :(
I love NY too much :(

Link226

Smash Ace
Well if im not mistaken Wes came in first in singles, Cactuar came second.

They also won doubles, but it was a really close match against Kubuu and someone else, dont know their name. Sorry, but he had a crazy *** Ganon and CF.

Shiri

Smash Chump
:yoshi: It was scary...what was I supposed to do?

Block it, saving you in the process, and perhaps lend us a chance at victory by performing an epic two-on-one with the greatest Samus that has ever lived?

Pfft.

P.S. - But seriously, Team Oh, Snap! for the win.

Top Bottom