• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

D3 Controls

Arora

Smash Apprentice
I was thinking how a lot of unique character need different control settings
you cant get more unique than the king
with his waddle dees bair and chaingrab
what controls would you recommend for him
i use classic controller(no one make fun of me)
A=special
B=attack
L=jump
R=shield
X=grab
Y=jump
Right analog=smashes
Zl=grab(never hurts to have 2)
Zr=dont know(never use)
(tell me if thread been done already)

Gates

Banned via Warnings
I was going to ask why you used A for special but then I saw you were using the classic controller lol.

I use a GCN controller with tap jump off and X set to grab.

Jupz

Smash Master
I use a classic too, dont worry no-ones gonna make fun of you :)

I use a classic, X for grab, ZR as jump (so I can IAP with falco and reverse upsmash and some other stuff) and L for attack which means I can do an aerial instantly after I jump :)

Gates

Banned via Warnings
I wasn't trying to diss you for using classic either btw. I know people who use Wiimote/Nunchuck and do just fine. Whatever works for you man.

Arora

Smash Apprentice
when i got my classic i realized the default controls where almost juzt like gamecube
i knew i couldnt have that so i had to change them cuz i have to be different plus my controls remind of PS2 which i loved when i was little

Arora

Smash Apprentice
I wasn't trying to diss you for using classic either btw. I know people who use Wiimote/Nunchuck and do just fine. Whatever works for you man.
thanx gates though only reason i said dont make fun of me cuz i have a couple of Gcn controller friends who do sometimes

Top Bottom