• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

D Fairs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Toya

Smash Apprentice
This answer depends on what character(s) you use against Marth and the beloved Fair. If I know that I can offer some advice.

TPoint1BUA

Smash Cadet
im having problems with double Fairs, any tips?
Ba-dum-psh.

But starting out, I found it easiest to go x->cstick ->cstick (facing to the left). Once you get the timing down, you can move to using left/right+a or z so that you can do it facing to the right easily as well.

xLeafybug =D

Smash Master
Ba-dum-psh.

But starting out, I found it easiest to go x->cstick ->cstick (facing to the left). Once you get the timing down, you can move to using left/right+a or z so that you can do it facing to the right easily as well.
Really? When I started out I found it way easier to use the A button instead of c-stick.

Heart Break Kid

Smash Lord
Its all what feels comfortable, but its probably better to use the c-stick because you can do like retreating double fairs. Its alot safer than using A.

#HBC | Mac

Nobody loves me
BRoomer
yea i always c-stick atleast the second one.

shdf is way easier than shdl

ArcNatural

Banned ( ∫x, δx Points)
im having problems with double Fairs, any tips?
Use the search function or use the advice listed, it's all mainly about practice. I typically do C-stick for both going to the left, and either c-stick both going right or A then c-stick for double fair going right. I also know people who use Z. It's all just practice.

Do not spam A or c-stick trying to get the fairs out. Wait for Marth to pull his arm back after the first fair. This will give you better control.

This answer depends on what character(s) you use against Marth and the beloved Fair. If I know that I can offer some advice.
short hop double fairing or fulljump double fairing with Marth doesn't require knowing who the opponent is.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom