• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

D&D Mafia -- Game over! Mafia wins!

McMaymays

McFox|Mayling
:D

thanks for standing up for me J.

what does FoS stand for?
Warning: You edited this post, and I know you did. You did it quick enough that it didn't say you did, but I saw you added the last line. not a big deal this time, but in the future DO NOT ADD, EDIT, REMOVE, ETC, ETC YOUR POST *AT ALL.* No editing in any means can be done towards posts. If you wish to add something, simply double post. In this particular game it is allowed and the only form in which posts can be "edited."

th3kuzinator

Smash Master
I just dont want to jump the gun since this is my first game.

TBH going at me so hard, the newb, for just trying to experience the game before contributing makes me feel you are just trying to find a scapegoat to shift the attention from yourself.

Toastin Walrus

Swiss|GorditoBoy69
@Cello

Decided ta change sumthin:

Toastin Walrus said:
Cello_Marl: 'Sup. You gonna do yo usual Cello thing? If so, are you gonna start off mad hatin on dis account cuz of the Gord half, or mad lovin it cuz of the Swissy half? Eh. Idk. Don't NEED ta answer dat. I'll find out soon.
Can't seem ta be findin out soon enough.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
... Really?! You're gonna honestly tell me that this:

Doesn't reek of scumminess AT ALL?

FoS J
TW, really though? It does but it also reeks of n00b play which he is. You wanna play a little OMGUS. I'm game, let's go ;) Also do you think th3kuzi should be lynched for something so small? Is that the basis of your case and that's it?

:D

thanks for standing up for me J.
I'm not gonna be defending you all game in fact I don't plan too really. ^_^ Though I know how hard it is to start up with a Mafia game moving so fast @_@. I'm repaying a favor that someone did since they knew I was a n00b. Just step it up.

Tandora

Smash Rookie
@Female Elder One: You're the one pulling on my heartstrings with your new avy. Raaaaan~
I figured we should all have Tohou happiness for our avies. ^_^

BRB, I have to help Male Elder One with stuff.
^Hint to other sibling.

@ Kuz, we are in what is called Random Voting Stage (RVS for short) or Random Question Stage (RQS for short). Basically since we cannot use body language or other similar cues for guilt, it is a good way to get the game started with random silliness.

In general, things should calm down a bit and people will start real scumhunting soon.

I've never been able to figure out the exact moment RVS ends (except possibly Swiss declaring it over =p).

McMaymays

McFox|Mayling
9. th3kuzinator
-(2)- smargaret, Toastin Walrus​

8. J
-(1)- Cello_Marl​

13. Toastin Walrus (Swiss/GBoy)
-(1)- J​

1. Cello_Marl
-(0)-​

2. giraffelasergun
-(0)-​

3. Dark Horse
-(0)-​

4. BunBun
-(0)-​

5. Delvro
-(0)-​

6. smargaret
-(0)-​

7. Tandora
-(0)-​

10. Ryunnosuke
-(0)-​

11. Rockin
-(0)-​

12. SummonerAU
-(0)-​

With 13 alive, it takes 7 to lynch!

A deadline has been set for December 1st, 8pm!

Toastin Walrus

Swiss|GorditoBoy69
th3 said:

TBH going at me so hard, the newb, for just trying to experience the game before contributing makes me feel you are just trying to find a scapegoat to shift the attention from yourself.
Dat sounds liek yur falling back on the noob card. Did that in Sonic Mafia. It took me to lylo.

How bout, since you know that the whole coastin' thing isn't working, you play the game?

@Smargz

?

Delvro

Smash Ace
@J

Lynching inactives is better than a no lynch, and also better than pulling names out of a hat. That is all.

I really should be doing math homework right now. This game is pretty tempting though.

Here's an equation for you: This game > Theoretical mathematics analysis. GUH!!

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
Dunno about siblings, but I'd bet th3kuz and J are scumbuddies.
Yes you caught us. Darn. That's just like saying something half fast like this. "Smarg and TW are on the th3kuzi bandwagon this early hence they are scumbuddies." Really? Would bet a pretty penny one of you is scum though.

To answer your question: FoS means Finger of Suspicion which means that you think something someone has done is scummy but it isn't enough for you to put a vote down on someone yet. There is even a harsher one which is the HoS. Which calls for more suspicion then just one finger. There is alot of key terms found on the front page of the game thread which will be found if you click the link.

Toastin Walrus

Swiss|GorditoBoy69
J said:
TW, really though? It does but it also reeks of n00b play which he is. You wanna play a little OMGUS. I'm game, let's go ;) Also do you think th3kuzi should be lynched for something so small? Is that the basis of your case and that's it?
It reeks noobscum to me.

And as far as your 2nd and 3rd question goes, I'm not answering. If it's not SO FREAKIN OBVIOUS to you at this point, then /rage.

smargaret

Smash Rookie

Don't want you getting cold.

(ie yeah noob card, but he's looking more like true noob than scum-fake-noob)

th3kuz, have you ever played forum mafia before? Have you ever played IRL mafia before? How many games have you read?

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
Dat sounds liek yur falling back on the noob card. Did that in Sonic Mafia. It took me to lylo.

How bout, since you know that the whole coastin' thing isn't working, you play the game?

@Smargz

?
Yea your actions at the current time are seeming waaay too heated and fast for me.

@J

Lynching inactives is better than a no lynch, and also better than pulling names out of a hat. That is all.

I really should be doing math homework right now. This game is pretty tempting though.

Here's an equation for you: This game > Theoretical mathematics analysis. GUH!!
Thank you for answering that Delvy.[COLOR]

Toastin Walrus

Swiss|GorditoBoy69

The pic alone deserves a REAL quote.

Idk, smargz. Falling back on the I'm-a-noob-gimme-time thing isn't good, and he can ride that all game. You, along with me, DON'T want that happening. And hell, he can be getting posts approved by his scummates as we speak. We really don't know at this point.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
It reeks noobscum to me.

And as far as your 2nd and 3rd question goes, I'm not answering. If it's not SO FREAKIN OBVIOUS to you at this point, then /rage.
Defensive defensive. Did I hit something? I remember X1/EP said one time that it looks bad to not answer dumb/obvious questions and could be considered a Scum-tell. Your seeming a bit too defensive at the moment and a bit too on th3 so early on. Hmm.

th3kuz, have you ever played forum mafia before? Have you ever played IRL mafia before? How many games have you read?
Smarg is going at it a bit better than you are TW on th3kuzi.

I'm liking where this RVS/RQS went. But I guess it's over *sigh*

smargaret

Smash Rookie
I'm not going to let him ride it to endgame, or even to the end of day 1. Note I didn't take my vote off - it's staying there until he actually starts playing the game.

th3kuz, you can reply to a few posts at a time. Just post something. Don't worry about being ninja'd. It happens.

Who do you think is scum? It can be for a stupid reason, like J for buddying you, or me for voting you, or Delvro because you've never played with him. Or it can be for a real reason because you've seen something as scummy and want to point it out. Just put a vote out there.

Toastin Walrus

Swiss|GorditoBoy69
Active Users around DGames said:
Toastin Walrus, Cello_Marl, Delvro, giraffelasergun, Gova, J, McMaymays, smargaret, Tandora, th3kuzinator
Active Users viewing this thread said:
Toastin Walrus, J, Tandora, smargaret, giraffelasergun, th3kuzinator, McMaymays, Delvro, Cello_Marl
Thought this was funny :p.

J said:
Defensive defensive. Did I hit something? I remember X1/EP said one time that it looks bad to not answer dumb/obvious questions and could be considered a Scum-tell. Your seeming a bit too defensive at the moment and a bit too on th3 so early on. Hmm.
If you really want me to put it out there that it's pressure, not a TRUE drive for a lynch, then fine. I thought you'd be able to see that a bit more clearly than th3, J.

th3kuzinator

Smash Master

Never played forum mafia before, nor have I read any previous mafia games. Played it once IRL 2 years ago at summer camp, but I had to look up a guide on google to refresh my memory of how the game worked. There were so many special rules in there (ones relating to sherrifs and politicians) which dont appear to be in this version (correct me if I am wrong).

None of the terms you were using were in that guide btw, so sorry for those questions.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
Watchu talkin 'bout, J?
My thoughts EXACTLY. But a bit of an expansion:

"Hurr durr Imma wait fo' mah scummates ta get online so I can ax em for help".

Unvote Vote th3kuzi
... Really?! You're gonna honestly tell me that this:

Doesn't reek of scumminess AT ALL?

FoS J

@Smargz

?
It reeks noobscum to me.

The pic alone deserves a REAL quote.

Idk, smargz. Falling back on the I'm-a-noob-gimme-time thing isn't good, and he can ride that all game. You, along with me, DON'T want that happening. And hell, he can be getting posts approved by his scummates as we speak. We really don't know at this point.
Alright the day just started and th3kuzi made one post in which you got on him haaard for. You ask for Smarg to handhold with you on th3kuzi which she agrees to. You try and convince me to re-think my thoughts on his actions being such a strong scum-tell so early and even add pressure to me by FoSing me. You keep re-iterating when asked that it is noobscum and not noobtown/noob anything. Also you are thinking of LyLO so early on to try and seem more town is just bleck to me.

Basically you should know what I'm talking about duuuude. They are a bit heated and fast.

th3kuzinator

Smash Master
As for viewing the thread, I just left my computer on and was watching the music awards, sorry about that inactivity.

Muse won the alternative award though! <3

As for my accusation for stupid reasons?

Vote Delvro

because math makes my heard hurt.

I also dont want to officially vote TW because then I wont hear the end of it how I am just trying to get him lynched for accusing me.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
I'm not going to let him ride it to endgame, or even to the end of day 1. Note I didn't take my vote off - it's staying there until he actually starts playing the game.

th3kuz, you can reply to a few posts at a time. Just post something. Don't worry about being ninja'd. It happens.

Who do you think is scum? It can be for a stupid reason, like J for buddying you, or me for voting you, or Delvro because you've never played with him. Or it can be for a real reason because you've seen something as scummy and want to point it out. Just put a vote out there.
^Because of this post i'm liking Smarg more.

Thought this was funny :p.

If you really want me to put it out there that it's pressure, not a TRUE drive for a lynch, then fine. I thought you'd be able to see that a bit more clearly than th3, J.
Thank you for answering it after you were bugged too.

I'm afraid of falling asleep. Don't wanna wake up to an onslaught of posts O_O.
^this goodness x_x

Also I know who is posting. Hello old scum-buddy. ^_^

Toastin Walrus

Swiss|GorditoBoy69
J said:
Alright the day just started and th3kuzi made one post in which you got on him haaard for. You ask for Smarg to handhold with you on th3kuzi which she agrees to. You try and convince me to re-think my thoughts on his actions being such a strong scum-tell so early and even add pressure to me by FoSing me. You keep re-iterating when asked that it is noobscum and not noobtown/noob anything. Also you are thinking of LyLO so early on to try and seem more town is just bleck to me.

Basically you should know what I'm talking about duuuude. They are a bit heated and fast.
Tbh YOU made more of a scum slip than him. You're so quick ta back up his shiz and me no likey one bit.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
I also dont want to officially vote TW because then I wont hear the end of it how I am just trying to get him lynched for accusing me.
Good reason because that is called OMGUS. (Oh-My-God-U-Suck) However what is your overall opinion on TW/Smarg push on you? More interested on your opinion of TW.

th3kuzinator

Smash Master
If me and J were truly partners then wouldn't it be obvious from the start to not make it look too conspicuous by helping/favoring each other too quickly.

Toastin Walrus

Swiss|GorditoBoy69
J said:
Thank you for answering it after you were bugged too.
Kay. Did ya honestly think dat I was ready for a lynch? We JUST started the game -_______-.

J said:
Also I know who is posting. Hello old scum-buddy. ^_^
My cover's blown! ARGH!!!!

What gave it away? The douchbaggery feel of mah posts?

smargaret

Smash Rookie
... I posted a funny picture and then pretty much said I wasn't so sure he was right. That's not agreeing to handhold.

Not sure how I feel about the rolefishing in th3kuz's last post, though. The setup is closed, you know precisely one role in the game and that's yours. Unless you're scum.

I am sooo tempted to ask th3kuz if he has a quicktopic.

Toastin Walrus

Swiss|GorditoBoy69
th3 said:
If me and J were truly partners then wouldn't it be obvious from the start to not make it look too conspicuous by helping/favoring each other too quickly.
Why would J wanna bus his partner so early? J's too nice to wanna do somethin liek dat. Rather, he'd back 'em up.

th3 said:
Heheheh.

th3kuzinator

Smash Master
How do I feel about TW attacking me?

I feel like its annoying to be accused this early in the game for a silly reason.

Because of the phrasing I used, people are jumping at me for no reason even though I just wanted to feel things out a bit and thus making some sort of mafia gaffe.

smargaret

Smash Rookie
lol.

(a quicktopic is the form of communication most moderators prefer for the mafia and any other faction like masons who can talk to each other.)

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
*on itouch so no more quotes ;_;*

@TW: So with my defense of th3kuzi you find it as a scum-slip. Gotcha. Is it enough for you to call me scum? If so vote me. Of course I did not think you were ready to lynch. More of a question where I wanted to see your response and again it's defensive Gord my boy. Check the time Gord. Swissy lives in England and would not be posting this early in the morning. Plus I can just tell from your responses.

th3kuzinator

Smash Master
So its like a separate thing set up through smashboards where mafia can talk to masons?

Lol. I am confused. What is a mason?

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
@TW: aww thanks for calling me nice. I'm not that nice i think. ^^"

@th3kuzi: Thanks for responding. Would you feel comfortable enough to put a vote on TW for pressure?

th3kuzinator

Smash Master
Since I want to try to be all cool and stuffz, ill use that fancy new acronym I learned 20 minutes ago.

HoS TW

Toastin Walrus

Swiss|GorditoBoy69
J said:
@TW: So with my defense of th3kuzi you find it as a scum-slip. Gotcha. Is it enough for you to call me scum? If so vote me.
Dis is why I hate mai playstyle. Wen sum1 does it to me it makez me wanna strangle em.

J said:
Of course I did not think you were ready to lynch. More of a question where I wanted to see your response and again it's defensive Gord my boy.
Ohmaigawd. Really? Yur question ta me says "Hurr durr let's make Gordito say he's just pressurin th3." Der's no good answer to ya question buddeh. I answer it, it takes weight off'a th3's shoulders. I don't yu call it a scum slip. Read: Da beginning of SCHMALO Mafia. SCHMEAL SCHMEESE ax'd SCHMARBOY if his push on SCHME-SCHMAN was just pressure, and that completely took away the purpose OF the pressure.

J said:
Check the time Gord. Swissy lives in England and would not be posting this early in the morning. Plus I can just tell from your responses.
Oh. I feel dumb.

Toastin Walrus

Swiss|GorditoBoy69
th3 said:
So its like a separate thing set up through smashboards where mafia can talk to masons?

Lol. I am confused. What is a mason?
Mason = town recruiter. Guy who can get townies to talk with privately.

Mafia QT is designed to talk to mafia partners outside'a da game.

Top Bottom