• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

D&D Mafia -- Game over! Mafia wins!

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
Alright. Let's toast us some walrus >:D.

J: I don't wanna see no replay of Oddworld/Villains. I saw you in All-Stars and FF7. I'm not taking s*** from you. 'Kay? And it'll be for ya own good. TRUST me.
Waaait. Trust which half? =P Also you'll take my **** if I say so <3. I might trust you. Depends on how it benefits everyone.

Toastin Walrus

Swiss|GorditoBoy69
Oh. So ya g'wan let Cello town dictate ya actions? Looks like you've decided to take dat Villains/Oddworld approach *writes J on the imaginary scum list*.

/joke

Me=Tastin Walrus

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
Oh Smarg, no need to worry ^^

Goodness one time and people never let you forget it.

Unvote
Vote: Th3Kuzi

Just because it's cool to say ;D

Delvro

Smash Ace
I shoot magic into the darkness!

Everyone in this tavern looks so friendly! Surely nobody here is out to kill me, right?

.....right?

giraffelasergun

Smash Lord
I don't beleive you since you aren't voting him. Unless you guys are scummates.

Also, I'll try to be as active as possible but no promises.

smargaret

Smash Rookie
Silent J = Sucky J. Just like in the movies.

There may be a vocal, sucky J too, but I've played with J twice ... and both times he was overly quiet. Third time's the charm, right?

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
Oh. So ya g'wan let Cello town dictate ya actions? Looks like you've decided to take dat Villains/Oddworld approach *writes J on the imaginary scum list*.

/joke

Me=Tastin Walrus
Uhm Villains/Oddworld approach. IDK where you get that but oh well. If Cello Town goes the wrong way I'll try and steer them in the right direction.

@Smargz

It's not about J bein' quiet. It's sucky J vs good J.
I didn't know there was a difference. o_o I think that your comparing Inactive games vs. Active Games.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
OBTW i gotta N0 cop guilty on Th3Kuzi *looks around*. Y'all b'lieve me amirite?
F you. xD Lied about it once How do I know your not lieing again?

Silent J = Sucky J. Just like in the movies.

There may be a vocal, sucky J too, but I've played with J twice ... and both times he was overly quiet. Third time's the charm, right?
haha true about the movies. And we have played Twice? o_o I can only recall Oddworld. I'm sorry ^^"

Toastin Walrus

Swiss|GorditoBoy69
J said:
Uhm Villains/Oddworld approach. IDK where you get that but oh well. If Cello Town goes the wrong way I'll try and steer them in the right direction.
I hope so. Methinks, and mehopez, agressive J's gonna be fun to play alongside.

Hmm. Surprised Cello missed the start of the Day. He's usually very avid about being there at the start. Oh wellz.

Toastin Walrus

Swiss|GorditoBoy69
J said:
F you. xD Lied about it once How do I know your not lieing again?
HAH! You fink dis iz Swissy baby.

GLG's a doublevoter. Callin it.

@Smargz

I actually AM curious about the other game yu played wif J.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
Smarg and toastin walrus are both scum and want me to read another game so they can quick lynch me in this game.

Can I vote both of you guys at once?
I do hope your kidding xD. Why would they wanna quick lynch you for reading another game?

I hope so. Methinks, and mehopez, agressive J's gonna be fun to play alongside.

Hmm. Surprised Cello missed the start of the Day. He's usually very avid about being there at the start. Oh wellz.
Agressive o_o? Goodness I try and not be agressive ^^" Cello should pop around and try and direct us now! Wait since he's not here yet it's obviously a scum-tell.

Aaaand idk which one of you is posting but it really doesn't matter since you both were in Oddworld ;D

Unvote
Vote: Cello_Marl

Toastin Walrus

Swiss|GorditoBoy69
I urge GLG and Delvro to answer mah questions 'fore I flip s***.

And a new question: @DH, ya got ya QT set up?

@Delvro and GLG:

How many games have ya both played? I know Delvro was in Mayfia, but that's all I've seen from ya. And GLG replaced in a coupl'a places, but that's all I've seen.

giraffelasergun

Smash Lord
I do hope your kidding xD. Why would they wanna quick lynch you for reading another game?
Yes, that was a joke.

@Delvro and GLG:

How many games have ya both played? I know Delvro was in Mayfia, but that's all I've seen from ya. And GLG replaced in a coupl'a places, but that's all I've seen.
first part I answered earlier but I'll be as active as I can be, but once it gets to the point where I feel like I don't have anything to say I'll probably just stop.

On Dgames, I've subbed into two and I'm in the middle of one.
Off site, I've played 17ish games, most of which I've lived toward end game or about then.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
ooooh FF7...hahaha....that game is far different from any other game. I replaced in and game the town an Ultimatum in which they could not have refused. Can't really talk much about that game since it is still going but now I get where you are coming from with agressiveness.

Your right...that is a bit scary ;_;

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
Ninja'd by GLG...holy **** please don't make me keep doing this like every other game x_x

Anyways gotcha gotcha GLG ;D

Delvro

Smash Ace

And a new question: @DH, ya got ya QT set up?

@Delvro and GLG:

I've played in a handful of forum games. I can remember 5 of them. I've only managed to survive to D2 in one of them. Which brings me to your earlier question... I'm actually feeling pretty good about D1 this time... dunno why. Maybe it's just because I haven't played mafia in a while.

So don't flip s***, it sucks. Mmmmm I flip burger. Burgers are yummy.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
Let's pick random names out of the list and ask them a standard question ;D

@Delvro, th3Kuzi, Rockin, Smarg: How do you feel about lynching inactives?

Toastin Walrus

Swiss|GorditoBoy69
J said:
@Delvro, th3Kuzi, Rockin, Smarg: How do you feel about lynching inactives?
... Orly, J? That's da bezzt yu can come up wit?

What can yu possibly seek to gain from dat question?

Tandora

Smash Rookie

giraffelasergun

Smash Lord

I've played in a handful of forum games. I can remember 5 of them. I've only managed to survive to D2 in one of them. Which brings me to your earlier question... I'm actually feeling pretty good about D1 this time... dunno why. Maybe it's just because I haven't played mafia in a while.

So don't flip s***, it sucks. Mmmmm I flip burger. Burgers are yummy.
Are you sure about the "I've only survived til d2 once part?"

#HBC | Gorf

toastin walrus since 4/20 maaaan
Tanny said:
Before I answer that, how old are (both of) you?
/911 on speed dial

I'm 16. Idk 'bout da other half.

Tanny said:
Summoner is a total Mayling family poser. Only trust the originals. XD
Ugh... fine... *drags feet to white board and writes Tanny and Cello under town list*

Now for srs, @Tanny, are yu g'wan let yur emotions drive yu dis game? Read a coupl'a games yu were in. Yu know wat I'm talkin bout.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
... Orly, J? That's da bezzt yu can come up wit?

What can yu possibly seek to gain from dat question?
Why not ask me something better TW? Your new nickname btw. But anyways I seek to gain insight into how they think. Go ask a question you think is better if if mine is not up to par. Might even be beneficial for town. ^_^

;_; You're mean.

Pregame totally doesn't count. =p

Guess no hand holding this game. :urg:
T~T I was looking forward to hand-holding...

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
holy F it's happening again x_x

@Delvy: Don't be missing my questions. ^^ I'll be on you faster than a manga sale at Borders.

Toastin Walrus

Swiss|GorditoBoy69
J said:
Why not ask me something better TW? Your new nickname btw. But anyways I seek to gain insight into how they think. Go ask a question you think is better if if mine is not up to par. Might even be beneficial for town. ^_^
I've asked plenty'a questions. And naht the same questionz I see asked in EVERY mafia game I play.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
Are you trying to seem different than every other player in the game for some reason then? You have asked a few questions and I don't mind them.

Again harmless question spiking a little intrest in the big ole TW. Gotta love RVS/RQS =P

Top Bottom