• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

D.B.R. Presents: GENESIS! RESULTS-Melee: Mango. Brawl: To Be Decided

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kasht

Smash Cadet
Any chance the Atl. North vs PR crew battle can be up on YT tonight?

:)
I will try my best, but no promises... :)

I blame Mew2king :chuckle:
Quote for truth... Just wait for the vids, I'm telling you. PR still beasted, but M2K is ****ing TOO GOOD!!!

P.S. Excel_Zero made a combo video while playing crews. I may put that one up! :D

P.S.S. Dont forget that PR had only 6 people, which is a disadvantage when it comes to counterpicking... Thx! ;)

Mr.-0

Smash Ace
Its a big tourney, what do you expect lol. I wonder when the next one is gonna happen so I can start saving up in my piggy bank :D
lol. So back to the does anyone know how pools are progressing so far question? Is ally doing good?

RATED

Smash Lord
I heard about the 11 stock, for real, congrats to PR smashers in genesis. since they got the pants to play and travel to there. congratz PR smashers, u all got my respect.

PS: can't wait to see u all to tell me EVERYTHING that happened in genesis !

I am happy that u are all doing ur best.

PEIN

Smash Rookie
I heard about the 11 stock, for real, congrats to PR smashers in genesis. since they got the pants to play and travel to there. congratz PR smashers, u all got my respect.

PS: can't wait to see u all to tell me EVERYTHING that happened in genesis !

I am happy that u are all doing ur best.
Rated callate!!! XD

so yeah PR representing in Genesis keep up the good work

Mr.-0

Smash Ace
I got whitey smashboards once. Than it went away lol. And the ally question wasn't serious at all. He's gonna win it.

Mr.-0

Smash Ace
lol i'm providing comidic relief for the community. And this is the only time that we will ever see TWO forums more popular than the character discussion forums. I can't believe some pooeple are still intrested in hacking brawl. AS we can all see, it's doing just fine lol.

And NO, M2K will not win. Ally didn't win APEx for nothing.

Snail

Smash Lord
I got whitey smashboards once. Than it went away lol. And the ally question wasn't serious at all. He's gonna win it.
I needed something on-topic to respond to. As you said, some of us are trying to get out of journeyman/apprentice stage (; But yeah, Ally is definitely going to do extremely well. I'm really looking forward to his matches, I hope they're as good as the first match vs M2K in Apex...

Mr.-0

Smash Ace
Me too. I fthere all like that, than ally might replace ken of the king of smash lol jk

But people will definitely put him above m2K if he wins this. But I think he's already better. imo

★J.G WentWorth★

Smash Champion
I needed something on-topic to respond to. As you said, some of us are trying to get out of journeyman/apprentice stage (; But yeah, Ally is definitely going to do extremely well. I'm really looking forward to his matches, I hope they're as good as the first match vs M2K in Apex...
That match was Beautiful.

Straight up Art yo.

Moon-Doggie

Smash Ace
Ok so we have mango stopping M2K from winning Melee, and Ally stoping M2k from winning brawl. Wut about NL!? D: he isn't good anymore?

Mr.-0

Smash Ace
It was the mona lisa/throught the fire and the flames of brawl.

The first round of all vs M2K, that is.

And yeah, isai is the king of smash, but since i'm the rare person that doesn't care about 64 or meele, only brawl, I don't care.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom