• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Cyber Arena X (IL) - December 13

zack152

Smash Journeyman
Yeah that shouldn't be a problem at all, what time are you guys leaving so I know what time to be there

EDIT: Are we coming back Saturday night???

MachinegunNorm

Smash Lord
someone might bring a setup.. iunno. try asking on aib sense the owner of this tournament checks there more often.

rofa

Smash Journeyman
me lain and bowyer are coming from michigan to this. can anyone give us a phone number in case we get lost? or u too scared of the ****?

Devildigimon

Smash Lord
anyone else from wi coming to this that has room for one more? i'm literally on the way...

pm me or post up and lemme know.

Scythe

Smash Master
Singles
1. Lain
2. Quik
3. Rofa

Doubles
1. Lain and Rofa
2. Hunger and Sago
3. ook and Bowyer

metroid1117

Smash Master
Even though I got knocked out after the fourth round, this tourney was too fun. It was well worth the $10 entry fee + 2.5 hr drive. Great games to everyone I played, you guys are awesome.

@Meneil (spelling?): I didn't know I had played you at Naperville until you brought it up lol. It was fun to play your Ike again, along with your Marth and Pit.

@Kirk: It was so cool to meet you and play your Ike in-person; it's showed that I still have a lot to learn about him (like not taking any unnecessary risks with walk-off DAirs). Great games, keep it up :). (Thanks so much for taking my coat last night, by the way... I have to pick it up later >.>.)

@Kashi: Awww man, I'm so sorry about not saying good-bye :(. It was great to see you again, your Ike is as great as ever. Too bad I didn't get to play your Diddy... hopefully I will next time, eh?

@Fatboy: Great games, those matches we had in pools and our Link-Ganon friendlies were fun. Keep up with that MK and Diddy so I can have more good matches with you later :).

@Princess Aura: Dang, smart counterpicking with G&W; I never knew how hard it was to fight him on Rainbow Cruise. Great games, that first one was waaay too close. Thanks for hosting this, it was a blast :).

@Lain: Congratulations on winning the tournament! Great games, it was so fun to play your D3; those BAir edgeguards are deadly. Hopefully I'll be able to play you again, although it's doubtful since you came all the way from Michigan >.>.

@Hunger: Your Snake was too good... smart use of C4s on Brinstar, I never imagined the match would be that difficult >.>. All of our games were too close, it was so fun to play you. Great games.

@Ook: Your DK is beast, I'm so glad I got to play friendlies with you before the tournament. Crazy mindgames with your Smash attacks, I kept falling for those lol. Sorry I quit the match we were playing while brackets were being announced (that was definitely your game) :(.

@Everyone I played: GOOD GAMES! You guys made it fun and showed me that I still have a lot to learn before I can be successful at big tourneys. I'll try and come to another one as soon as possible.

EDIT: Here's the bracket for anyone who's interested (not sure if you have to be a member of AiB to look at it, but w/e).

http://allisbrawl.com/brackets/bracket3449.gif

kirbycpok

Smash Journeyman
Shoutouts:

18 spikes: Thanks for driving and **** and being so awesome.

Ryzen: Nice seeing you again ya pimp. I want my hat and too bad your moving to cali.

Infy:Epic MM of falcon dittos and norfair is gay. Have a blast in cali.

Aura/faye: too bad grimace didnt get to see your amazing snatch one last time and hope you have a good time in cali.

Fatboy: God ****it your so fat.

Hunger: Lol at the microwave puppy MM.

Grimace: You would of had a hard time with stairs.

Sago: God ****it your a awesome greasy mofo.

Cosmo: Thanks for teaming with me and being so awesome.

Metroid1117: Who won our set and good games lol.

Lain: Why are u such a *** using IC infinite?

Webster: God your so awesome

Zicore

Smash Champion
This was actually fun for being a brawl tourney. For different reasons then brawl, of course.

Faye - It was awesome seeing you again, as always. You actually got me to enjoy brawl...why would you do such a thing? Those Squirtle ditto's were too fun. Good luck in cali and come visit often =)

Webster - YOU CRAZY BLACK MOFO! I ****ING LOVE YOU! You are hilarious as always, good times always had. I still need to annoy you with maxi.

Spikes - You own.

Sago - You are one greesey mother ****er. That samus is too much fun to watch.

Hunger - You and sago were seriously entertaining as **** to watch. Its always fun seeing you, good times as always.

Fatboy - GOD you are massive for a 12 year old. But you beat Tapion. So its all good. Your mom's rice crispies treats were tooooo good.

Cosmo - Ganon sucks.

Kels - Stick to melee.

Dude who dropped out after losing one round - thanks for letting me get in to beat kels.

Ook - you own. Way to wear that Favre Jersey with pride.

Rapistnorm - Stop being a rapist.

Top Bottom