• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

: Cyber Arena VIII: Gurnee, Illinois 10/18/08

Quaz

Smash Master
oh woah Hylian I didnt consider you an IC nub I metn the people spamming the topic.

btw Tapion likes cats. Tujrn yourself into a cat and you'll truely be loved.

MachinegunNorm

Smash Lord
meh w/e, i really have no idea how this started it just needs to end.(even this post probably isn't helping) i'm really to lazy to go back and read posts right now.

and i didn't notice it was restricted in texas because i don't go into their regional zone, i have no reason to be there but then again why are you even telling me this?

anyways i'm not trying to be an *** i'm just saying what i feel like, no hate intended(why should i hate someone i don't know?)

Tapion013

Smash Lord
That tapion definitely is one sexy mofo.

oh and there are a lot of people I hate that I don't know... like whoever created spyware... I hate that ****er

hunger!

Smash Champion
lol i think you should just ban ic's completely faye, go ahead its your tourney. the next HOBO tourney is banned metaknight. not just tornado but METAKNIGHT. faye host it how you want. people will go

MachinegunNorm

Smash Lord
lol.. i think you'd have to blame the person who created viruses before spyware. :p
but you know what i mean, i don't have a reason to dislike him, especially sense i don't know him or what he has done because i didn't bother reading his posts. iunno maybe he is a cool guy? iunno time for me to go to bed because my posts become more irrational.

Lethal Beauty

Smash Apprentice
Haha, no worries, guys. I'm unphased either way. I know it's my tournament and I can run it as I please. This is just lulz. Thanks for your support. :) Anyways, it's over now, so we don't have to talk aboot that jazz anymore.

On another note, Tapion sure is a swell guy, and a studly beast, if I may add... even though he blocked me on AIM for drawing and sending him this:

Oh, Tapion. Won't you reconsider me as a friend, knowing the 7 minute effort I put into that picture?!

By the way, I'm killing a cat every day I don't see you online! :chuckle:

Tapion013

Smash Lord
for every cat you kill is an extra year I'm adding to you being blocked! DON'T BRING INNOCENT VICTIMS INTO THIS!

...and I'm only doing this because I know you don't have to guts to kill a cute adorably fluffy little kitty

edit: the caption for that picture should be "...wait, wut?" That looks more like high fox than sad fox. You need a picture of that one sad kitty (Jake?) if you want a sad face :-P

Tink

Smash Hero
anyway to do a small melee tournament after doubles are done? cause we usually have like, 2 hours almost of time for nothing untill singles <_<. just wondering for the melee guys out there heh.

arwildcats09

Smash Apprentice
I've read about every page. This is ridiculous. IC Chain grabs are part of the game. And those who are being babies about it must suck at the game since they can't get away from grabs.

MachinegunNorm

Smash Lord
I've read about every page. This is ridiculous. IC Chain grabs are part of the game. And those who are being babies about it must suck at the game since they can't get away from grabs.
sorry you're to late. you fail. good bye. go talk about it in the topic chewyy made if you actually care.

but yeah we should do something with the 2 hours inbetween singles and doubles, and a melee tournament isn't a bad idea even though i totally suck at the game.

momochuu

Smash Legend
NNID
Momochuu
3DS FC
2380-3247-9039
I don't think anyone would like the result of that ook. White Castle is delicious but it isn't so delicious like a half an hr. later when the gas attacks.
This.

10Whyarewestillspammings.

Lethal Beauty

Smash Apprentice
By all means, we can have a Melee side tourney after doubles... depending on how many want to enter and if it looks like we have time, anyway. Would be pretty sweet to see, I think.

Lokeloki

Smash Apprentice
I wish i could go, i want to break out my newly mastered capt falcon. Hes the man.

Ethan.

Smash Ace
That's not that impressive, seeing that it's Brawl and not Melee.
If it were Melee it would be 1000 times better.

MachinegunNorm

Smash Lord
whats with all the melee trolls being gay. nobody who plays brawl gives a ****. I don't see brawl players going and trolling the melee forums and being like "what the hell why are you still playing this game its so old blah blah blah" making himself(or her) look like a douche and if they are trolling the melee forums they are douches.

Tapion013

Smash Lord
1.) Actually, brawl people do go to the melee boards, at least on gamefaqs

2.) I would think it'd be more impressive in brawl considering how many zillions of different evasive manuevers could've been done to avoid it. lol

3.) THEY'RE TWO DIFFERENT ****ING GAMES, STOP ****ING COMPARING THE TWO, JESUS!

Zjiin

Smash Master
whats with all the melee trolls being gay. nobody who plays brawl gives a ****. I don't see brawl players going and trolling the melee forums and being like "what the hell why are you still playing this game its so old blah blah blah" making himself(or her) look like a douche and if they are trolling the melee forums they are douches.
I'm pretty sure a person who spends time telling Brawl players how bad they are, really doesn't care about their opinions.

Oh and, yes, Brawl players continually tell melee players that "melee is dead, Brawl is the Future" type of stuff.

Zicore

Smash Champion
1.) Actually, brawl people do go to the melee boards, at least on gamefaqs

2.) I would think it'd be more impressive in brawl considering how many zillions of different evasive manuevers could've been done to avoid it. lol

3.) THEY'RE TWO DIFFERENT ****ING GAMES, STOP ****ING COMPARING THE TWO, JESUS!
1. Machinegun norm has posted in at least 3 different threads comparing the two in the MW forum alone. Tapion - 1 Machinegunfail - 0

2. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Evb-V4--Bsk I just got a boner watching this. Watching that combo vid that ook posted made me want to watch this.
Tapion 1 - Machinegunfail - 0 Zicore - 1

3. Well...its true. Tapion - 2 Machinefail - 0 Zicore - 1.

Tapion wins a new kitty picture next time I see him. (Trust me tapion, you will <3 the picture. Its soooo cute =P Its framed and everything.)

Ethan.

Smash Ace
4. For Brawl, there is outstanding lack of arguments against Melee, because it is an awesome game. ("It's old" shouldn't even be considered. Think of all the "old" games that people still play.)

Donnavent

Smash Rookie
we dont go there because we know how to move on. pfft where are my street fighter 2 competitions. dont you understand that its the best fighting game made.

Zicore

Smash Champion
whats classified as an "old" game? Because technically, there are games coming out every day. So like...you could call God of War 2 an old game...but its only like...a year or two old.

But tapion...you needs dis cute pic. Its a handdrawn one. It owns.

Brightside6382

Smash Lord
1. Me and the Alberto might be hitting this up so polish that 1st place trophy for me.

2. Please do a side melee tourney

3. Brawl is gay

MachinegunNorm

Smash Lord
1. Machinegun norm has posted in at least 3 different threads comparing the two in the MW forum alone. Tapion - 1 Machinegunfail - 0

2. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Evb-V4--Bsk I just got a boner watching this. Watching that combo vid that ook posted made me want to watch this.
Tapion 1 - Machinegunfail - 0 Zicore - 1

3. Well...its true. Tapion - 2 Machinefail - 0 Zicore - 1.

Tapion wins a new kitty picture next time I see him. (Trust me tapion, you will <3 the picture. Its soooo cute =P Its framed and everything.)
well then i'm a douchebag and you can shut up now because i don't care i'm just sick of it. just everyone please stfu AND PLAY THE GAME YOU LIKE. ****, i don't see why we can't just have peace.

-and i didn't call any game old i was just saying they were a douche if they did. please don't put words in my mouth; they taste like ****.

Top Bottom