• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

: Cyber Arena VIII: Gurnee, Illinois 10/18/08

Zjiin

Smash Master
Yeah sounds good. $10?
:)
lol, we'll see. Depending on on much money i bring it'll prob be $5 or $10. You have to understand, I only play Brawl AT tournaments. So if you wanna have some decently large $MM, you'll have to MM me in melee for the same amount as well.

I don't enjoy playing this game, which is why i never stay for friendlies.

Zjiin

Smash Master
omg, fine play it for the money also just don't complain or w/e. x_x; D:
Hey, I rarely bring up melee when playing Brawl. Mainly due to the fact that I've heard it all already.

Also, if i want to complain for some reason, you're just going to have to deal with it. NO JOHNS.

MachinegunNorm

Smash Lord
yeah i know you don't, but there is enough people who do, but w/e this is my last post for a while because i give up. :dizzy::psycho::dizzy::psycho:

Ethan.

Smash Ace
yeah i know you don't, but there is enough people who do, but w/e this is my last post for a while because i give up. :dizzy::psycho::dizzy::psycho:
I think you get it finally. If Melee is really better than Brawl (imo Yes) then people are going to say so to get a reaction out of you. So just don't even try to argue with them.

In short,

The Trolls
Don't feed them.

Brightside6382

Smash Lord
I think you get it finally. If Melee is really better than Brawl (imo Yes) then people are going to say so to get a reaction out of you. So just don't even try to argue with them.

In short,

The Trolls
Don't feed them.
False

In short,

Melee >>>>> Brawl

If I can get top 3 at this tourney w/o having played this game in like 6 months then its only further proof that brawl is shallow as hell.

Zicore

Smash Champion
LMAO! Wow...I think we have our new lonejedi...you fail machinegun. Just fail.

I wanna see brightside take this...

MachinegunNorm

Smash Lord
LMAO! Wow...I think we have our new lonejedi...you fail machinegun. Just fail.

I wanna see brightside take this...
um please stfu, that comment was just unnecessary, unless you were joking but i still don't appreciative it especially after the first time. =_=;

MachinegunNorm

Smash Lord
lol brightside that's just lame. You should have been able to wake up enough time before to get there. >.>;
w/e thats still pretty funny.. you should have come for melee because it was going the whole time... come to the next cyber arena, faye says she is going to have melee on the projector the whole time (sense its not used for tournament play)

microwavedpuppy

Smash Cadet
so lylat is neutral?

and if you're gonna ban ICs chainthrow.. IMO.. you should do the same with falco and ddd.. or anyone else with chainthrow

just my 2 cents

Top Bottom