• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Cutest things in the game?

Randofu

Smash Journeyman
What do you think the cutest things in the game are?

So far, my two favorite things are when Kirby uses R.O.B's power (*beeeeep*), and PT's victory pose with Ivysaur where he wraps his arms around Ivysaur's head and hugs him.

Storm Eagle

Smash Lord
NNID
Storm88
Jup, Pokemon Trainers victory poses are super awesome. You literally feel their friendship.

Stratovarious

Smash Cadet
definately squirtles uptilt ( I think) (he grabs his head and jumps up slightly) spamming that is so dang cute. And after his second jump his cartwheel esque movement. Also if Squirtle gets second place...

Squirtle is just so freaking cute!

6footninja

Smash Ace
Im too focused on beating the other player to take into account whats cute or not.......but I swear kirby is irresistable

R0cket

Smash Apprentice
The taunt where Pikachu rolls on the ground and says "Pikaaaaa". ^___^

SuperLink9

Smash Lord
NNID
SuperLink9
Peach's taunts and most things about Kirby. Pikachu gets fuglier day by day, but I guess he's a comedy relief character instead now.

kooky

Smash Cadet
i personally would vote for kirby using robs laser, but i wonder why noone didn't mention zamus yes :-P

CivicSmash

Smash Apprentice
What do you think the cutest things in the game are?

So far, my two favorite things are when Kirby uses R.O.B's power (*beeeeep*), and PT's victory pose with Ivysaur where he wraps his arms around Ivysaur's head and hugs him.
What the hell is wrong with you? Hopefully your balls will drop sometime soon. What are the cutest things in brawl?HHHAAAAAHHAHAHAHAHAH. oh man. why dont you talk about samus's azz instead?

Look, guys shouldn't use the word cute.

PityLord

Smash Apprentice
^post = fail.

And on topic I think Yoshi is even cuter then before now xD.

XtremeCJ

Smash Apprentice
The big electric goats in SSE when they're sleeping. Makes me wanna bash them away x)).
When you stay still with Pikachu and don't move, he looks around which looks pretty cute too ^^.

Sir Nels the Slayer

Smash Cadet
I thought that when Dedede hugging people in SSE was very cute. I also think the Nintendog assist trophy, the pig Toon Link holds up during one of his victory stances, and the huge, sleeping monsters in SSE are cute as well.

IWontGetOverTheDam

Smash Lord
What the hell is wrong with you? Hopefully your balls will drop sometime soon. What are the cutest things in brawl?HHHAAAAAHHAHAHAHAHAH. oh man. why dont you talk about samus's azz instead?

Look, guys shouldn't use the word cute.

Epic failure confirmed for Smash Boards.

Top Bottom