• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Cutest things in the game?

EternalCrusade

Smash Journeyman
hmmm.... yea, I supposed this thread is manly enough for me to respond in...

Pikachu's down taunt, Peach's side taunt, jigglypuff's taunts and kirby (nothing else, just kirby)

LA la la la LA la la
thats one too many 'la's bub...geez thats like getting the number of syllables in a haiku wrong lol
/jk

Jellybelly

Smash Ace
The nintendog is not cute. Whenever i see it I develop a murderous rage that I cannot control.

Cutest thing= Ice climbers when they're watching Lucario square off against Meta knight.

Not that I'm biased or anything...

GreenKirby

Smash Master
NNID
NoName9999
Kirby looking around after he's revived in the Subspace Area.

Not that I'm bias either. o.o;;

Xane

Smash Journeyman
NNID
XaneFeather
3DS FC
3866-8124-2065
Charizard in general.. 'nuff said. <3

MetalLuigi1209

Smash Ace
I know this will sound wierd, but its cute/funny. When ivysaur loses to someone, u see him clappin in the backround of the victory screen, and his leaves make him look like he has ponytails XD, its wicked awesome.

And also, Yoshi in general, as usual. His smooth and sleeker texture makes him 5x more adorable.

Vicious Delicious

tetigit destruens
Switch FC
SW 0141 8170 9257
Landmaster!

I joke, of course. Probably Kirby when he copies Olimar. Or Squirtle doing pretty much anything.

Oi Kyon

Smash Journeyman
Squirtle <3.
Too bad he doesn't have his squirtle squad shades. (_ _)

And Captain Falcon is pretty cute, too.

Anaxarchus

Smash Rookie
definitely the monster on Distant Planet. I lose every time on that stage because I can't resist jumping in it's mouth/ standing on it (and inevitably getting eaten.)

kevc

Smash Cadet
when you hold down direction with King D D D and he does the pose LMAO

vapblack

Smash Cadet

What the hell is wrong with you? Hopefully your balls will drop sometime soon. What are the cutest things in brawl?HHHAAAAAHHAHAHAHAHAH. oh man. why dont you talk about samus's azz instead?

Look, guys shouldn't use the word cute.
and you are what, 12?

Ryven

Smash Cadet
Everything Kirby does is adorable. I really like Jigglypuff Kirby.

Pikachu is also high on the cuteness scale. Also, Mei Ling asking Snake to catch Pikachu for her is priceless. Also, Pikachu's voice actor is love. <3

Frown

poekmon
I know this will sound wierd, but its cute/funny. When ivysaur loses to someone, u see him clappin in the backround of the victory screen, and his leaves make him look like he has ponytails XD, its wicked awesome.

And also, Yoshi in general, as usual. His smooth and sleeker texture makes him 5x more adorable.
I could've been the one who claimed every fact in that post.

Randofu

Smash Journeyman
What the hell is wrong with you? Hopefully your balls will drop sometime soon. What are the cutest things in brawl?HHHAAAAAHHAHAHAHAHAH. oh man. why dont you talk about samus's azz instead?

Look, guys shouldn't use the word cute.
I'm sorry, I didn't realize that we were still in grade school.

Kawaii

Smash Rookie
For me, it is when you dash with Dedede then dash the opposite way and repeat it. His hammer seems to stay in place and he dances around it =D.

Top Bottom