• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Work In Progress Custom Stages Thread

R O F L

Smash Ace
[don't mind me, just casually reposting this from the other stage forum...]

Finally got Nintendo Online, so here are some stages! (mostly Pikmin ones for now, but I have so many on the backlog that need to be uploaded)

Sorry for the phone pics, but I don't have any other options! Hope you guys like them! Definitely have plenty more on the way, I just wish you could upload more at a time!

Which should I upload next?
-Earthbound stages
-Metroid stages
-Super Mario 64 / Mario Kart stages
-Hollow Knight stages
-Castlevania stages
-Misc. Games
Sorry for replying to an old post, but would you mind re-uploading these? They look fantastic!

Scion of Yggdrasil

Smash Rookie
Yes... Yes! YES!!! A place to share my creations! *evil scientist laughter* I am brand new to this marvelous site and can't wait to see what everyone else has created! Let me know your critique, I strive for perfection.

I am extra excited to finally share my Dogma Series:
Salvation; Heaven's Gate; Penance; Hellfire Gate; Underworld; World's Edge.

Each custom stage is designed with King-of-the-Hill type combat in mind, with varying approaches to edge guarding (if not making it nearly impossible all together). All my creations are made to be compatible with both Percentage and Stamina battles, although I personally prefer, and would recommend, Stamina Duels as the best way to experience some of the close up views I have tried to create in this series.

The final stage created in the Dogma Series. A central platform free of wind, surrounded by floating platforms, tossed about by the updraft on either side. Mind the portals, as they can be an escape or your doom! Since not everyone likes to play hardcore... a saving grace lies at the bottom to float you back to the center platform: the focal point is aerial combat, and I want everyone to approach it without fear!
Don't get caught in the portal, or hellfire awaits... Percentage battles make the portal a deadly hoot! If you're feeling daring, play a low stamina battle... A roost rests at the top of the gate to rescue any respawns from accidentally falling to their demise. Heaven's Gate and World's Edge were the inspiration for Salvation.
The price to go between gates... mind your step, as the central stage will punish the unaware. All good things in moderation... including uplifting breezes.
Originally named The Other Gate, this creation was the very first made in the Dogma Series. A roost awaits any respawns that may need to catch their breath before returning to the brutal entrance to the Underworld. A secret entrance awaits those unfortunate enough to fall down the center!
Alas, we have arrived at the other side of the Spectrum. Underworld is almost completely enclosed. A secret entrance can be found on the top right, and your standard entrance is top and center. Percentage battles get insane, with the only other exit being found in the depths of the bottom right corner...
Two portals, reminiscent of Heaven's and Hellfire's Gates, lurk at each edge of the ruined keep. Of course, there is lava...
Some of these creations were a gradual evolution, or inspired by elements from other stages in the Dogma Series (hence the similarities), so if you search by key word (the stage name) you will find progressive versions available for some of these stages (original Heaven's Gate used to be so different!). I strive for perfection! So please please pleeease let me know if you notice any mistakes/issues (i.e. game-play or cosmetic) and I will correct them!

I've posted some game-play pics on my twitter and have already began sharing stages for my upcoming series: [yet to be named] so stay tuned!

Saikyoshi

Smash Master
NNID
KarmaPilcrow
3DS FC
0344-9771-0514
These are reuploads, so I'll just post the list I already gave someone else today. You guys have seen these stages before.

FD45962C-9603-47EF-8F43-173A964C52E0.png

Fire Capital, Neo Fire Capital, Air Armada are from Rivals of Aether. Air Armada has a hazard—the entire stage bobs up and down, and drop through the platform in the center to use the spring.

City Peak is from Roof Rage. It has a hazard—the tall walls, and the train occasionally passing underneath.

Lutari Island, Ugga Dome, and Cosmic Dome are from Neopets. Ugga Dome is supposed to be sorta like PM Delfino's Secrets with the platform segments rearranging throughout the match. Lutari Island has a hazard of wind that gets stronger the higher up you are.

Big Blue (64R) and Dragon King are from Smash Remix 0.9.1.

Geolyte is from Meteos and has a hazard I really like—hitting any of the explosive blocks will send center of the stage, which is filled up by falling blocks, down the pit.

Beta 1, Beta 2, and How To Play are from Smash 64's debug menu.

World Tournament is from Super Smash Flash 2. You die if you touch the grass.

Swapnote, the flying envelope is like Yoshi Island Brawl's support ghosts.

Stationary Room [sic] is from Yooka-Laylee and was made for a contest. It's a recreation of the final boss arena.

Death is from a pretentious arthouse game I really don't recommend. A very large stage with low gravity throughout. Even Little Mac can get to the upper platforms.

EDIT: Uploaded even more. Updated the image to match.

Yes... Yes! YES!!! A place to share my creations! *evil scientist laughter* I am brand new to this marvelous site and can't wait to see what everyone else has created! Let me know your critique, I strive for perfection.

I am extra excited to finally share my Dogma Series:
Salvation; Heaven's Gate; Penance; Hellfire Gate; Underworld; World's Edge.

Each custom stage is designed with King-of-the-Hill type combat in mind, with varying approaches to edge guarding (if not making it nearly impossible all together). All my creations are made to be compatible with both Percentage and Stamina battles, although I personally prefer, and would recommend, Stamina Duels as the best way to experience some of the close up views I have tried to create in this series.

The final stage created in the Dogma Series. A central platform free of wind, surrounded by floating platforms, tossed about by the updraft on either side. Mind the portals, as they can be an escape or your doom! Since not everyone likes to play hardcore... a saving grace lies at the bottom to float you back to the center platform: the focal point is aerial combat, and I want everyone to approach it without fear!
Don't get caught in the portal, or hellfire awaits... Percentage battles make the portal a deadly hoot! If you're feeling daring, play a low stamina battle... A roost rests at the top of the gate to rescue any respawns from accidentally falling to their demise. Heaven's Gate and World's Edge were the inspiration for Salvation.
The price to go between gates... mind your step, as the central stage will punish the unaware. All good things in moderation... including uplifting breezes.
Originally named The Other Gate, this creation was the very first made in the Dogma Series. A roost awaits any respawns that may need to catch their breath before returning to the brutal entrance to the Underworld. A secret entrance awaits those unfortunate enough to fall down the center!
Alas, we have arrived at the other side of the Spectrum. Underworld is almost completely enclosed. A secret entrance can be found on the top right, and your standard entrance is top and center. Percentage battles get insane, with the only other exit being found in the depths of the bottom right corner...
Two portals, reminiscent of Heaven's and Hellfire's Gates, lurk at each edge of the ruined keep. Of course, there is lava...
Some of these creations were a gradual evolution, or inspired by elements from other stages in the Dogma Series (hence the similarities), so if you search by key word (the stage name) you will find progressive versions available for some of these stages (original Heaven's Gate used to be so different!). I strive for perfection! So please please pleeease let me know if you notice any mistakes/issues (i.e. game-play or cosmetic) and I will correct them!

I've posted some game-play pics on my twitter and have already began sharing stages for my upcoming series: [yet to be named] so stay tuned!
Out of those, Penance is my favorite in both looks and layout.

Last edited:

Saikyoshi

Smash Master
NNID
KarmaPilcrow
3DS FC
0344-9771-0514
(...this was somehow an accidental double-post while I was editing the above post.)

Last edited:

Saikyoshi

Smash Master
NNID
KarmaPilcrow
3DS FC
0344-9771-0514
Among the list of stuff I've stayed up way too long for:

Each grid square is 2x2 Stage Builder squares, and one mid-sized square in the built-in Training Mode stage.

(NOTE: Sans Mii Costume DLC required due to music)

This one's difficult to demonstrate without video, but the long and short of it is I tried to reflect the actual fight with the hazard.
The platforms cycle, and thanks to the wind, the bones *keep* causing damage.

Last edited:

Saikyoshi

Smash Master
NNID
KarmaPilcrow
3DS FC
0344-9771-0514
If you want to convert old custom stages from Brawl (or new stages TO Brawl now that Project Plus has brought stage builder functionality back), here's a direct comparison between the two systems for all three stage sizes.
Large blocks not covered by any tiles are the out-of-bounds space given by things like Stage Studio.
largestage.png midstage.png smallstage.png

Last edited:

Saikyoshi

Smash Master
NNID
KarmaPilcrow
3DS FC
0344-9771-0514
I'm actually pretty proud of this stage.

EBAD7897-6B2A-4E79-A763-0FC938BD9505.jpeg

5ACA7826-14C9-48DA-AE8E-F276162187B8.jpeg
5ACB4795-5A48-4A1B-8AB9-9F819A341246.png

The most infamous of the 20 mystery islands that Orville and Wilbur might fly you to, and probably the only location in the entire Animal Crossing universe that's actually dangerous to be in.

Of course, that doesn't stop players from searching for it en masse, because if you can defeat the scourge there, you could potentially walk away with almost half a million bells.

AD6793B0-3273-466C-BA74-409076C03BAA.jpeg
0BA27362-E237-466C-89A8-68ADC0304837.jpeg

HAZARD:

• The "tarantulas" will crawl across the center part of the stage. The faster one won't harm you if you stand still (I assume this is some kind of collision glitch due to it being so close to the ground), but the slower one takes no prisoners. The moving parts underneath the stage are to make the direction and frequency that they come from semi-random.

• The two opposing wind areas mimic water in other stages as close as I could. You can float in it for a few seconds, but dont stay in there too long or you'll drown.

Last edited:

Wario Wario Wario

Smash Legend
Hamster Cage: ST5X9ST5 - With a tube, bumpy sand, a slippery water bottle that pushes you away slightly and a spinning wheel, this is a hazardous stage fit for only the most ridiculous of rulesets. Note that standing in the hamster wheel may be an uncomfortable sight if you have epilepsy.
Xbox Laboratory: 9TX5W4FY - The extreme aesthetic of the early 2000s comes to life, with X-shaped platforms fitting for Microsoft's debut console
Tingle's Rosy Rupeeland: P6LNT0W9 - what looks like a boring FD clone has a freshly-picked twist: a lava balloon will drop down into the stage occasionally! best played with 8 players
Kuru Kuru Kururin: 3FYRSJ07 - a flight upon the Helirin, it's a simple noplat with a bump that can make or break a battle!

Last edited:

Pupp135

Smash Lord
Does anyone have Codes for some Cool Kirby/Zelda Stages because im not the best Builder!
Link’s Awakening Title: 300CHYRJ
Zelda I/II Title: HR7BVL3Y
Clock Town: F48JM7SS
Dragon Roost: SYXNMS5H
Butter Building: C0CQJWTF
Rainbow Route: 61Q7CSNX
Rainbow Resort: 1Y02JV0V
City Trial: GBJTDNSP
Shiver Star: SGLPHVJ5

Top Bottom