• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Custom GameCube Controllers

ELITEWarri0r115

Smash Ace
First Off- How much $ for a grey GC controller w/ red logo or a red controller with grey logo? Second off- how do I send my controller to you? I want to know before deciding.

GCS Gaming Customs

https://gcsgamingcustoms.storenvy.com
Check out the controller designer to get an idea for your product cost.

you send it directly to my address.. I will give it to you upon placing your order.

gcsgamingcustoms.com

Last edited:

oscat

Smash Journeyman
NNID
drlnklngmars
3DS FC
0318-9801-6641
If I sent you one of the new smash bros controllers, could you make the smash logo light up?

Random4811

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Random4811
3DS FC
3093-7532-1720
Just wondering, how do you do your decals? Do you use painting mask or just handmade tape stencils?

swampy5

Smash Rookie
Is there any way i can get a custom villager controller? and if there is what would the price roughly be? Thanks :)

Karker

Smash Rookie
Id like to order a controller, how much would this one cost?

Controller Type: Wired New Gamecube Controller
Sent In

Color(s): Green
Top- Green
Bottom- Green

Colored Button(s): Black
Which ones?- All

Stencils/Designs: Karker
Color- Black
Location- Over the Nintendo / Smash logo

Custom Stick(s): Both
C-stick- PS3
Analog Stick- PS3
Color (PS3 stick(s))- Black

Removed Rumble Pack: Already Removed

skate

ayy
I'm trying to customize a shell only on your website, but it will not let me remove certain items like LEDs or sticks, so I'm stuck with a $100+ order. Is there any way around this? I only want to order a shell with a design.

Dawnz_

Bounty Hunter
NNID
Dawnz24
Would you be able to do different colored shells than you have, I want pink

Last edited:

Sofixx

Smash Rookie
Was wonder can you make one like the the picture like the blue and orange Gamecube controller how much would it cost

GCS Gaming Customs

Fixed the issues with the site autoselecting certain options a while back, sorry I never received notifications for this thread..

Emerald/orange costs around $80, you can make it through the customizer.

Kurodyne

where did i put my keys
NNID
KuroSensation
I'm having a ton of trouble on your site with Chrome, it keeps on telling me the site isn't secure and it's frustrating to navigate
I'd imagine it's the site doing this. Sorry to sound rude, but will this be fixed?

Also, it says that my screen is not big enough to use the designer. ...Huh!? I'm running an HD monitor right now. 1920x1080...

Last edited:

GCS Gaming Customs

Apparently my site has compatibility issues with chrome.. if you could use another browser instead, that will fix your issue. Sorry for the inconvenience!

Sp1nda

Smash Apprentice
Slippi.gg
Okay, strangely enough it works on mobile. Chrome must have an issue with the way the website connects.

Pazukunous

Smash Rookie
I have a White GC Controller (not the new smash one) and I'm looking to send it in just for simple LED lights on the back. I also have a Purple/Clear controller to also send if it cuts down the charge for a clear back.

Should I just go to your website or something for this? I don't need to order all the parts since I have a clear back and a controller already soo..

GCS Gaming Customs

Can you just send me the white controller with the clear back on it? Just borrow a triwing and get it swapped.

Then you just select send in your controller, select the LEDs you want, and Ill provide you with my address.

Andread

Smash Rookie
any way to get just a clear shell? there's a couple of controllers I want to mod on my own, and how much would it cost?

Pazukunous

Smash Rookie
Can you just send me the white controller with the clear back on it? Just borrow a triwing and get it swapped.

Then you just select send in your controller, select the LEDs you want, and Ill provide you with my address.
trying to get a triwing at the moment

can you explain how the LEDs would work? Does it just idle blink or can you make it blink like in this video? The code is posted in the description

RandomiZed

Smash Cadet
Hi. You're controllers are amazing! I havn't read this whole tread (its like 500 messages) however i was wondering have you tried hydro-dipping controllers?

Last edited:

Yogi Backair

Smash Cadet
Let me just say that I got mine in the mail the other day, and it's absolutely incredible. It's completely clear with LEDs and I love it, could not recommend this product enough.

CloudxStrife

Smash Rookie
Would it be possible to see each LED color in action? Inside a controller would be preferred, but just it flashing would be okay too. Seems like I only have a good idea on what green and RGB would look like. I especially want to see how red looks and blue as well.

Also, if I were to make an LED controller request right now, approx. how long would it take for you to finish it?

Last edited:

Yogi Backair

Smash Cadet
Would it be possible to see each LED color in action? Inside a controller would be preferred, but just it flashing would be okay too. Seems like I only have a good idea on what green and RGB would look like. I especially want to see how red looks and blue as well.

Also, if I were to make an LED controller request right now, approx. how long would it take for you to finish it?
Mine has blue LEDs that are always on when the controller is plugged in, and a red one that flashes when the rumble is activated. It's super sick

CloudxStrife

Smash Rookie
Mine has blue LEDs that are always on when the controller is plugged in, and a red one that flashes when the rumble is activated. It's super sick
I don't suppose you could post a video? Just the front of the controller in a lighted room is fine :)

Last edited:

Danksquatch

Smash Rookie
Hey just ordered a couple of sticks and a triwing screwdriver, how long will it take to ship to ireland?

Top Bottom