• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Current highest known GSP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Luxent

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Luxent
Switch FC
Im at 1.95 with Peach and 1.9 with Daisy.

Question; Has anyone found their GSP syncing?

I have Lucas at 1.8-ish. I'll play as Zelda here and there, and their GSPs will line up to be exact. As in, they'll both have GSPs of 1,833,891 TO THE EXACT number. Its happened a few times where I'll play one more than the other (maybe lose a few matches), they will change in GSP, but as soon as I win back a few matches again, they will have matching GSP again.

I find it to be kinda impossible to have GSP match, change, and match again to the exact number a few times.......... GSP is a sham.

chaos_zero

Smash Cadet
Switch FC
SW-0222-2373-0059
1.7 with King Dedede. Haven't gotten Elite Smash yet... Is it manually activated by someone on their end?

ArdentRage

Smash Rookie
Yo this helped me continue my grind. I'm out now lol I just wanted to get in once.

Current GSP Elite Smash for Richter is 1,961,875.

So I guess that confirms it's slightly different between characters? Since your score is slightly higher than mine but this is several hours later? Or is it just general between all characters to hit elite? Anyways you have to win like 10+ matches in a row in my experience.

I Chizl I

Smash Apprentice
At 2.036mil with Dark Samus. Fought against someone a couple thousand higher.

Won't play again until the end of the day. Going to be interesting to see if there's a big spike by then or tomorrow!

Last edited:

Sucumbio

Smash Giant
Writing Team
At 2.036mil with Dark Samus. Fought against someone a couple mil higher.

Won't play again until the end of the day. Going to be interesting to see if there's a big spike by then or tomorrow!
Wait they had a couple MIL higher? As in 4 million GSP??....

D0000d hahaha that's insanity

I Chizl I

Smash Apprentice
Wait they had a couple MIL higher? As in 4 million GSP??....

D0000d hahaha that's insanity
Haha oh no that's a major typo! They were only a couple thousand higher lolol my bad team. Fixing it now..

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

I have over 2M GSP with a couple characters, but I haven't played them recently for fear that the GSP will go down lol. I noticed the numbers went up though without me doing anything; originally they were at 1.8M or so.

I Chizl I

Smash Apprentice
I'm at 2.1 mil with Zelda but no elite smash...
As of this morning I'm around 2.15mil with Dark Samus and in Elite. There are probably more people playing Zelda out there but you probably don't have much further to go before you make it into Elite. My guess is only another 15,000 - 30,000.

XDaDePsak

BRoomer
BRoomer
I have over 2M GSP with a couple characters, but I haven't played them recently for fear that the GSP will go down lol. I noticed the numbers went up though without me doing anything; originally they were at 1.8M or so.
that's the perfect way to not improve

As of this morning I'm around 2.15mil with Dark Samus and in Elite. There are probably more people playing Zelda out there but you probably don't have much further to go before you make it into Elite. My guess is only another 15,000 - 30,000.
My Sheik is elite with 2,139,597 GSP... perhaps every character has a different threshold?

Last edited:

chaos_Leader

Smash Lord
I've finally managed to reclaim Elite Smash with Lucario @ 2,141,553 GSP, after losing it a few days ago @ ~1.6m GSP.

Considering I haven't really seen any other Lucario players online (I once caught a brief glimpse of a Lucario in a battle arena, but the player left before I could fight them or even spectate a match, and that was literally it), I guess the player base for Lucario is very tight, and pretty darned skilled to boot.

zipzo

Smash Apprentice
I've finally managed to reclaim Elite Smash with Lucario @ 2,141,553 GSP, after losing it a few days ago @ ~1.6m GSP.

Considering I haven't really seen any other Lucario players online (I once caught a brief glimpse of a Lucario in a battle arena, but the player left before I could fight them or even spectate a match, and that was literally it), I guess the player base for Lucario is very tight, and pretty darned skilled to boot.
the Elite Mark is somewhere in this range for a lot of characters so I don't know if Lucario in particular is unique in terms of representation. Just not running in to those dittos I guess :D

Last edited:

I Chizl I

Smash Apprentice
My Dark Samus is currently at 2.188mil.

Highest GSP I've seen thus far is 2.203mil

Mikazuki

Smash Cadet
Sitting right now at 2.190mil with ZSS and Corrin. Highest I encountered was a Snake with 2.21 mil, which is kinda crazy tbh.

I Chizl I

Smash Apprentice
Sitting right now at 2.190mil with ZSS and Corrin. Highest I encountered was a Snake with 2.21 mil, which is kinda crazy tbh.
Probably means Elite encompasses the top 3-4 percentile of players.

I'm at 2.194mil atm.

Edit: did that math wrong. Edited out the mistake lol.

Last edited:

Alsyght

Smash Journeyman
1.98million as of today

King Dedede is the only character I seem to be good at. And I haven’t seemed to unlock Elite Smash yet

Last edited:

KingDadada

Smash Rookie
Based on where I unlocked it yesterday elite is unlocked probably around 2.15 mill or so right now, and by the time anyone is reading this it will probably be 2.25 (seems to go up 50-100k per day, might slow down soon post Xmas sales).

I'm at around 2.19 mill and don't think I've even seen anyone above 2.20 mill.

If someone is at 2.21 I think the top 3-4% of player is about right if GSP is just an inverted leaderboad, but who knows with this black box monstrosity of a system Nintendo has created.

Last edited:

I Chizl I

Smash Apprentice
If someone is at 2.21 I think the top 3-4% of player is about right if GSP is just an inverted leaderboad, but who knows with this black box monstrosity of a system Nintendo has created.
Yeah, all I know is if you're above 2.21mil as I write this (that Snake is probably 2.22mil by now) you're the elite of the elite. The difference in skill at that level is very noticeable.

KingDadada

Smash Rookie
Yeah, all I know is if you're above 2.21mil as I write this (that Snake is probably 2.22mil by now) you're the elite of the elite. The difference in skill at that level is very noticeable.
Yeah based on how GSP moves, I think the only way to get that high is by having a 90%+ win rate while obliterating the scrubs with my GSP haha, whereas I can just maintain a steady 60% or so and be at my GSP that appears close in skill - but isn't.

The 20,000th best player and the 40,000th best will be much closer in skill than the best player and the 20,000th best.

Last edited:

Sucumbio

Smash Giant
Writing Team
Ganondorf 2,168,072

Needle hardly moves now win or lose its about 1000 either direction

Last edited:

xRaDx

Smash Rookie
Took a while but 2,162,800 with Palutena in Elite. I'm wondering if any other characters join in Elite with the same GSP?

Sucumbio

Smash Giant
Writing Team
Took a while but 2,162,800 with Palutena in Elite. I'm wondering if any other characters join in Elite with the same GSP?
I'd say you're right. I just unlocked it at 2.168

Edit Oh wait you mean if any of your other fighters meet that GSP do they also get Elite. Dunno...

Last edited:

R208

Smash Cadet
Current is 2.235m, with a 2.255~m being my first opponent today.

Also, classic is over 2.6m now. Xmas is great. \o/

Last edited:

zipzo

Smash Apprentice
Based on where I unlocked it yesterday elite is unlocked probably around 2.15 mill or so right now, and by the time anyone is reading this it will probably be 2.25 (seems to go up 50-100k per day, might slow down soon post Xmas sales).

I'm at around 2.19 mill and don't think I've even seen anyone above 2.20 mill.

You've never seen anyone beyond 2.2 mill???? Tons of us in this thread are.

UltimateXsniper

Smash Ace
3DS FC
5198-2617-9626
You've never seen anyone beyond 2.2 mill???? Tons of us in this thread are.
I can verify too. Checked earlier today and been in 2.2m. Doc being my highest and Mario being my lowest (almost at 2.2m by 7k).

Funny thing is that I still haven't touched them after getting elite which has been a week by now? Safe to say that I don't think they'll be dropping out of elite at all throughout Ultimate's life time. However my Mii brawler did get dropped a few days ago. Most likely that I barely got by in and then eventually other players technically ranked higher than me got him out of it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom