• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Culver Crew presents: What are we doing Friday?

unknownforce

Smash Lord
This is clearly going to be amazing. All of Culver crew (Ajax and I are close enough to be Culver crew)plus Twilight Kirby? Too good! Twilight, we'll have to get the starfox quotes ready!

I vote for random teams random partners. Let's give everybody a shot at the teams money!

Nick, when is the earliest people should start coming? The reason I ask is because traffic could greatly change the time I get there. Without traffic, its 10 minutes, but more likely it will be 30.

I thank Nick for the shoutout! I agree with him that Kim is a really cool guy and is too good. Me? I dunno heh.

Oh yeah, and has anyone else been playing Megaman 9? It's so good! The speed runs are way too much fun!

BarDulL

Town Vampire
Sorry, I was really busy all day.

I think 4:00pm sounds good. Everyone has to clear out by 10:00pm pl0x!

I also support random team assignments. :D But I'll let the majority decide.

unknownforce

Smash Lord
So the tournament starts at 4 and people can arrive around 3? I hope so, because if I leave around 2:45 I should be able to beat traffic heh.

unknownforce

Smash Lord
unknownforce vs knownforce
You know, I was always hoping to have someone enter as Knownforce in a tournament. I came up against a player named Superforce once, which was pretty amazing.

I still need to change my name to simply Kyle or something. Either that, or Psyguy (which I use in Poker). I've been stuck with the name in smash for ages even though I never thought it was very good haha. In fact, I never would have used it if M3D hadn't suggested I stick with my smashboards name (which I came up with way too quickly).

unknownforce

Smash Lord
Haha, you guys are the best.

Also, Boondocks is amazing. The Martin Luther King Jr. episode is so good.

jyuuberu

Smash Journeyman
Random teams pl0x. Earliest I can get there is 4:30 =(

Is 5 teams and 10 people really going to take that long? And I'm plaking you to hell if I play you nick.

unknownforce

Smash Lord
Ice! You and Mog should have come! Would have been great to have you guys haha.

This event was a lot of fun. All of the Culver Crew was there as well as Twilight Kirby, who I vote to be a member of the Culver Crew as well. A really good group for sure, and getting food at the end and talking about random stuff is always my favorite part of these events (that and random team friendlies!)

We didn't do swiss but teams and singles. Tyrant and I got really lucky with random teams and got to team with one another (Eric is too good!) and somehow I managed to win in singles.

I think it was me as first, Ajax 2nd, JohnT 3rd, Tyrant 4th, and Amir and Kim for 5th (I know Amir got 5th, and I think Kim did too but not sure).

It was good talking to Chok too haha he's way too cool and should ALSO be part of Culver Crew even though he dosen't live anywhere nearby.

Can't wait for Palmdale I hope we can place high in teams/singles!

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
i'm glad i got to share the experience with yall lol

i wanna go to a culver tournament
and eat after

sounds like hella fun chill and friendly tournament

after the tournament, i talked to kim for like an hour cuz he's a noob and doesn't know how to get better at smash LOOOOL

mostly we concluded that peach is mid tier so he has a lot of hard work ahead of him and he needs to go talk to edrees (and play him) LOL

The calm tyrant...

Smash Ace
Ya this tourny was hella chillzz

but kim gotta step it up cuz i 3 stocked him :(

but i know hes good he just needs more snake practice and he HAS to talk to edrees!!!

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
ROFL 3-stocked get ***** kimberly

man he needs that snake practice

u should play with him more ahaha

man he should post on the forum more too

jyuuberu

Smash Journeyman
Grand finals were too good. Metaknight dittos on brinstar are the only matches worth watching.

Eating sucked though, we went to a jack in the box which was closed. And then to an el pollo loco which was closed. And then a yoshinoya which we decided not to eat at. Then Shakey's which was too expensive and then eventually del taco =(

The Great Leon

Smash Champion
choknater were u actually involved in this?
i played some iceclimbers in melee and brawl today and then i played brawl sheik and i thought of you <3

jyuuberu

Smash Journeyman
He called chokolait/kim in the middle of the tournament and talked to ajax and bardull. I said hi through kim.

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
i talked to kyle right after he won too

kinda funny, he sounds exactly like another kyle i know from las vegas

Charoo

Smash Champion
i'm glad i got to share the experience with yall lol

i wanna go to a culver tournament
and eat after

sounds like hella fun chill and friendly tournament

after the tournament, i talked to kim for like an hour cuz he's a noob and doesn't know how to get better at smash LOOOOL

mostly we concluded that peach is mid tier so he has a lot of hard work ahead of him and he needs to go talk to edrees (and play him) LOL
chokolait gets a fast pass to play edrees since we know u guys haha

jyuuberu

Smash Journeyman
It happened already. No official plans for another one...

I wonder what issac and travon did with the store credit

jyuuberu

Smash Journeyman
I'm not going to races. Matty and Merrick probably aren't either. All the Ms lol. I already theoried out kyle's car and there's no space =(

How are you getting there eric?

Top Bottom