• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Culver Crew presents: What are we doing Friday?

The calm tyrant...

Smash Ace
Yea but kyle might not be going anywhere because he said he might be busy on saturday....

and he doesnt feel like driving again since he just drove us to palmdale last weekend....

So it all depends on Nicks mom.....

and if my G-ma picks you guys up i gota pay her extra for doing that so thats not happining....

unknownforce

Smash Lord
I hope I can go. If need be I can drive, but I would like to split it up a bit if possible. Maybe AJ's girlfriend can drive us?

We should plan for something on Wednesday, since Eric goes to school nearby Ajax and myself. One of us could host a mini event.

BarDulL

Town Vampire
I think I'll have us a ride available for Saturday. I'll update later.

I have some things to do this week, including Friday. That's the main reason why I'm not hosting anything Friday. :X

techno2gamer

Smash Rookie
just let me know when your having something going on. if you guys want to go somewhere, i can take four with me, i can give you guys rides at times i just need good people to play against if i wish to get better

BarDulL

Town Vampire
just let me know when your having something going on. if you guys want to go somewhere, i can take four with me, i can give you guys rides at times i just need good people to play against if i wish to get better
I'll send you a PM if anything is going on in the future. Most likely next Friday, the 24th.

DFY

Smash Rookie
I'll be there :p

If you don't have 10 people yet that is

ConnorTheKid

Treat Yo' Self
Premium
holy crap Culver City is far...I'll try to make it to any smashfests you have Nick. :)

Race

Smash Lord
How about culver comes down to 562 to go to MY smashfest, c'mon guys. . .I'll provide munchies

Race

Smash Lord
well ti can be any days guys. im down whenever. I have to play as much ppl as I can. I want to win now

Race

Smash Lord
I want to win as in I want to play good ppl, so I can win now.

cause i've not been winning before.

get it?

jyuuberu

Smash Journeyman
I knew what you were saying before. But when you say you want to win now it seems like your opinions before were different.

Race

Smash Lord
They were. I've decided it's time for me to take this game very seriously now. I've spent enough time doing other things, and now I have time to become serious. I want to win now, I know i'm not one of the ppl to look out for, but now I've decided i want to be one. I have another good reason I want toget better also, though I really cant say. All I can say is that a whole new Race is here and the old one will be gone for awhile. I'll show everyoen im not someone to scoff at. I have 15 years of fighter eperiance on me.

I know culver crew is good, so playing u guys more would be perfect toget my skill up

ConnorTheKid

Treat Yo' Self
Premium
Race, if you ever decide to go on a Friday, feel free to pick me up for $5 gas money :)

If I go, I'm also a guaranteed set-up too!

The calm tyrant...

Smash Ace
They were. I've decided it's time for me to take this game very seriously now. I've spent enough time doing other things, and now I have time to become serious. I want to win now, I know i'm not one of the ppl to look out for, but now I've decided i want to be one. I have another good reason I want toget better also, though I really cant say. All I can say is that a whole new Race is here and the old one will be gone for awhile. I'll show everyoen im not someone to scoff at. I have 15 years of fighter eperiance on me.

I know culver crew is good, so playing u guys more would be perfect toget my skill up
Sounds GooD!

Race you got this!

Drecker

Smash Ace
Bardol, call me if you do this again.

I'll bring a TV/Wii.

And beetches.

Edit: Race, $5 Low tier 3S MM, you down?

No Q mirrors.

Drecker

Smash Ace
Hell yes, Hugo mirror. I main Hugo, lolz.

If Bardol can't host it, we can use my house, I'll just need TV's (I only have three).

Also, Jyu, who be you?

Top Bottom