• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Cubone's Ladder! Summer Ladder begins!

Cubone

Smash Lord
NNID
Cubone
Needs more activity. If you signed up but haven't played check out the chat, its an easy place to find an opponent.

Cubone

Smash Lord
NNID
Cubone
I will be adding a doubles ladder soon that will run the same way as the regulars, plus team attack being on. Its going to run where each person has their own points so you won't be locked into a partner.

Cubone

Smash Lord
NNID
Cubone
Still needs more activity. We've got a couple regulars that are almost always around but theres always room for more. At the end of this month I'll be setting up the tourney for this, seeded off of the ranks on the ladder, and resetting the ladder points.

Cubone

Smash Lord
NNID
Cubone
Ill join if its still posible :D

5456-4729-9410
http://cubonesbrawlladder.webs.com/chat.htm

Just go there when you got time to play and you can ask whoever is there for ladder matches. Theres no limit on who can join ;). You can post results in several places and I'll be able to find them and update. I just add your name to the ranks after you get a match done.

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
Aibou beat me 3-1

:ike: vs. :zelda:/:shiek: @ BF - Z'zgashi Wins
:ike: vs. :falco: @ BF - Aibou Wins
:wario: vs. :falco: @ Seige - Aibou Wins
:marth: vs. :falco: @ Rainbow - Aibou Wins

Aibou, your falco is amazing btw

Aibou

Smash Master
Aibou beat me 3-1

:ike: vs. :zelda:/:shiek: @ BF - Z'zgashi Wins
:ike: vs. :falco: @ BF - Aibou Wins
:wario: vs. :falco: @ Seige - Aibou Wins
:marth: vs. :falco: @ Rainbow - Aibou Wins

Aibou, your falco is amazing btw
You could PM him, you don't have to post it.

But yeah, confirmed 3-1 win for moi. I can't believe my Zelda lost to your Ike. I facedesked after that (really hard)

Wait...late reaction...you're in this ladder?

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
Okay cool, but then again, +1 post count d:bee:>

But yeah, confirmed 3-1 win for moi. I can't believe my Zelda lost to your Ike. I facedesked after that (really hard)
Lol i landed a lucky smash right there at the end :D

Yup i am now

PS, im still amazed at that falco, cruise didnt even phase you o.o

Cubone

Smash Lord
NNID
Cubone

I have so many different ways to get results :laugh:

Aibou

Smash Master
Or the people that are on just need to get on more ;)

I won't be on much for the next week since I'm going to be stuck on wiinet but I'll be back after that
Well, Cubone, online events don't progress much during the week due to school, homework, jobs, relationships maybe, etc. Weekends are usually a more opportune time to do things like this. However weekends don't last very long, so it's still not very convenient...

Furthermore, since there isn't a time limit or an obligation for people to do a certain amount of matches in a certain amount of time, I would venture a guess that everyone, save for a select few are taking this way more lightly than they should, or have just forgotten it. (you like my run-on sentence? :p )

Perhaps some reminders are in order Cubone...

Cubone

Smash Lord
NNID
Cubone
Well, Cubone, online events don't progress much during the week due to school, homework, jobs, relationships maybe, etc. Weekends are usually a more opportune time to do things like this. However weekends don't last very long, so it's still not very convenient...

Furthermore, since there isn't a time limit or an obligation for people to do a certain amount of matches in a certain amount of time, I would venture a guess that everyone, save for a select few are taking this way more lightly than they should, or have just forgotten it. (you like my run-on sentence? :p )

Perhaps some reminders are in order Cubone...
eh, reminders would get too crazy to keep up with. most of the people pop in from time to time and its all on them to be more consistent with it.

Anyways, Just a heads up that on March 1st Brackets will be up. February 22th I'll be sending out pm's to the top 16. They'll have 3 days to respond and decide whether or not they want to particapate in the tourney that will be seeded by the ladder rankings. Everyone's points and records will also be reset.

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
I ve been trying to fight but every time i get on no ones there lol

Ray Robo

Smash Ace
NNID
RayRobo
I would like to join please. I'll be called Ray <_< my online name. This looks like fun :)

Ray Robo

Smash Ace
NNID
RayRobo
lol It seems this place has been on the side of quietness. I hope i can turn things around and bring up the noise. How many seasons aproximately will there be? I was just curious.

ElNoNombreHombre

Smash Journeyman
My guess is it will go indefinitely unless everyone quits at the same time or Cubone stops tracking everything.

Ray Robo

Smash Ace
NNID
RayRobo
Yeah, but we'll probably just have to wait till we get deeper into the seasons and find out from cubone. He seems really dedicated to this if hes making a website just for the ladder. btw Cubone will doubles start soon?

Top Bottom