• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Cubone's Ladder! Summer Ladder begins!

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
Just gonna post this here for safe measure even though I told ya.

:lucas: (Jbandit) vs. :pikachu2: (ENNH) = :lucas: (Final Destination)

:lucas: (Jbandit) vs. :pikachu2: (ENNH) = :lucas: (Pokemon Stadium 1)

:lucas: (Jbandit) vs. :marth: (ENNH) = :marth: (Battlefield)

:lucas: (Jbandit) vs. :marth: (ENNH) = :lucas: (Brinstar <3)

Azuraith

Smash Apprentice
3-1 for Azur vs JERK

match 1 - :toonlink: vs :diddy: - BattleField - Azur
match 2 - :dk2: vs :diddy: - Final Destination - Azur
match 3 - :toonlink: vs :diddy: - Final Destination - Jerk
match 4 - :snake: vs :marth: - Halberd - Azur

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
DVN won against me 3-2.....so dag on close I shouldv'e won that battle on BF the second time

:lucas: (Jbandit) vs. :diddy: (DVN) = :diddy: (Battlefield)

:lucas: (Jbandit) vs. :diddy: (DVN) = :lucas: (Pokemon Stadium 1)

:lucas: (Jbandit) vs. :diddy: (DVN) = :diddy: (Battlefield)

:lucas: (Jbandit) vs. :diddy: (DVN) = :lucas: (Delfino Plaza)

:lucas: (Jbandit) vs. :diddy: (DVN) = :diddy: (Halberd)

sooooo cloooose on the third match D: oh well I graped on DF but then I got ***** on Halberd when I was on my last stock.

ElNoNombreHombre

Smash Journeyman
:pikachu2:/:marth: ENNH vs :lucas: Jbandit

3-2 ENNH

1. :pikachu2: vs :lucas: at PS1 - ENNH
  2. :pikachu2: vs :lucas: at Japes - Jbandit
  3. :pikachu2: vs :lucas: at Smashville - ENNH (epic finish)
  4. :pikachu2: vs :lucas: at Delfino - Jbandit
  5. :marth: vs :lucas: at Lylat - ENNH

GGs. Last hit at Smashville was intense.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
SV was to the last hit...what is with me and always losing on the third match TT-TT

I dislike match 5 ;>_>

not gonna complain though even though i really dislike playing your Marf

Also match 3 was close and I shouldv'e won that one but didn't though no johns that was a really gg.

Confirming and today is just not my day at all I was in the top of the ladder now i am gonna be at the bottom with these two losses tacted on....gotta do better tomorrow.

spammy spammy spammy Fair marf = dead Lucas x_x

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
lol I know just like PK fire is Lucas's :3

Im just saying I don't like it xD no prb against it but I can't get a hit in though I got beat it once on my stage (banned this ladder match) and almost beat him on Lylat....i need to practice my Marf camp game.

Btw Aibou I wanna ladder your Zelda some time. If you don't mind

Aibou

Smash Master
lol I know just like PK fire is Lucas's :3

Im just saying I don't like it xD no prb against it but I can't get a hit in though I got beat it once on my stage (banned this ladder match) and almost beat him on Lylat....i need to practice my Marf camp game.

Btw Aibou I wanna ladder your Zelda some time. If you don't mind
I know some good wifi Marfies that miiiiiiiiiiight help you with the MU if I ask reeeeeeeally nicely *coughNeocough* ;p

We'll play soon, J. Perhaps during the weekend.

Mr. Johan

Smash Hero
NNID
Sonicboom93
Me and Azur always take it to 4th or 5th game, lol. I beat Azur 3-1.

:sonic: vs. :dk2: @ SV - :dk2:
:sonic: vs. :olimar: @ FD - :sonic:
:sonic: vs. :snake: @ Halberd - :sonic:
:sonic: vs. :toonlink: @ RC - :sonic:

Two SDs for him did him in, unfortunately. :x

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
kk then we got a tourny match, a ladder match, and friendlies......we got a lot of matches Aibou

and that would be great! I need to up my Marf metagame. Though if it's a bother to them i don't wanna be.

ElNoNombreHombre

Smash Journeyman
Fair is Marfy's best friend, J...
This. Seriously. Fair is pretty much one of his two bread-and-butter moves. It can combo and rack damage, it can kill (if tippered) and it is great for spacing.

Dancing Blade is quick (very useful vs Lucas's laggy attacks), refreshes the rest of his moves, and racks damage nicely.

There is a reason I use those moves a lot.

Lylat's low platforms mean I can use fsmash, utilt, or usmash for platform traps.

I'd also just like to point out, the kills were dair spike, uair, and utilt, so it's not like I exclusively use the above moves ;).

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
I would love to see Zelda win.....she is alot better then people give her credit....I know how you feel cuz it's the same with Lucas.

@ENNH: im still not going against your Marf till I learn how to deal with spammy i mean normal Fair use.

ElNoNombreHombre

Smash Journeyman
Heh. Just wait until I get more comfortable using Dolphin Slash on offense. Then you'll have a new thing to john about learn how to counter. ;)

Ray Robo

Smash Ace
NNID
RayRobo
Imo Lucas is way better than Ness, and Zelda should be a little higher in the tier-list.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
I agree with Ray :lucas: >>>>>>>>>> :ness2:

:zelda: > most of the mid-tier

Hey i said I wasn't using them as excuses....I just hate them cuz I lost to fair and square and need to counter. No johns...

I can beat your Pikachu.....gotta work on Marf

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
that's what I mean. Ray knows my Lucas is good so when I get beat I wanna train to get better to win...you should see me after a tourny lose I wanna get better so bad o_o

Frustration =/= Johns

Ray Robo

Smash Ace
NNID
RayRobo
Yeah, bandit just wants to get better so when he loses he gets frustrated on thinking what he did wrong.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
lol xD btw Cubone I wanna battle/ladder you sometime :p

Though the :lucas: vs. :ness2: thing is wrong....they are pretty even but are waaaaay dif in playing style.

Though imo :lucas: >>> :ness2:

Aibou

Smash Master

Aibou doesn't want me to have an opinion just because its right and his isn't :p
I just noticed you said that :ness2: > :lucas: (I thought I saw it the other way around). Whoopsie. In that case, I agree with you.

But :zelda: ...

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
*facepalm* my character is like the laughing stock of the SWF. xD

why is that he isn't that bad at all o-o for the 2 years if used him.

Aibou

Smash Master
*facepalm* my character is like the laughing stock of the SWF. xD

why is that he isn't that bad at all o-o for the 2 years if used him.
Tell that to the one who dropped 9 spots on the tier list mainly due to underrepresentation... >_>

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
ouch....people need to stop trying to make characters that are not as bad as others the worst

Zelda and Lucas are ALOT better then alot of characters so why are they near last place? I am not gonna name some cuz it's dumb idc about tier list nonsense. I only respect a character that is fun to battle and they are skilled with. No one uses some mains that much and that's how it's decided..wow. Though I have been repping mine for 2 years so it's kindof annoying when people say he sucks and im just too stupid to realize.

Whoever follows tier lists to decide how characters are will be surprised when they fight a good one.

How long you been maining Zelda Aibou?

Btw this is just an online forum it has nothing to do really with how people play....it's just to have fun with tournies and stuff and try and get better :3 So pointless trolling for using a character....is just petty xD

Aibou

Smash Master
ouch....people need to stop trying to make characters that are not as bad as others the worst

Zelda and Lucas are ALOT better then alot of characters so why are they near last place? No one uses them that much. Though I have been repping mine for 2 years so it's kindof annoying saying he sucks and im just too stupid to realize.
Both are underrated, but not my much. Both are still low tier imo.

How long you been maining Zelda Aibou?
About a month after I started playing Brawl (I first mained Peach, along with several others as I unlocked them). I decided to try her out and decided I really liked her and then the rest is history...

But, this is hardly the place for this kind of discussion. Let's not spam this thread anymore anymore...

Cubone

Smash Lord
NNID
Cubone
Both are underrated, but not my much. Both are still low tier imo.

About a month after I started playing Brawl (I first mained Peach, along with several others as I unlocked them). I decided to try her out and decided I really liked her and then the rest is history...

But, this is hardly the place for this kind of discussion. Let's not spam this thread anymore anymore...
Spam is delicious

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
lol yea your right this is not the place for this xD

i can't do ladders tonight but tomorrow I can and I wanna try and get some teams/singles in....-gotta raise my score- that day was a horrid day for brawling it seems xD 2 loses in a row. yikes

*takes Aibou's share of meat* If you not gonna eat it.....>_>

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
yayz :3 oh....

-hides meat-

I have friends who are vegetarian....it sucks when you go out to dinner with them.....and the only place open is Outback Steakhouse xD That was a 1 time thing but my god I couldn't stop laughing

Respect for vegetarians but ima eat my meat ;P

Top Bottom