• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ctrl+V Game!

Status
Not open for further replies.

NinjaFoxX

Banned via Warnings
posting in a rant thread...

before i start,do expect spoilers...mabey,anyways after what ive seen of the game(pretty much all of it) i feel like it seriously coulda been better why? lots of reasons(some are small but they do add up)the ending was quite boring/dissapointing

Actually, knowing more about this game, there are quite a few letdowns.

-Sheena can't summon
-Old cast only levels up through the story and they can't equip anything
-On-screen (not battle) character limited to Emil or Marta
-Old cast can't be in the first slot, thus you need to have one of your party members be Emil or Marta. You also can't start a battle as an old character. You have to start as Emil or Marta and then switch to one of the old characters.
-Old cast can't participate in the single colliseum battle
-Old cast has set titles, so even if costumes existed, you can't switch between them
-At the end, old cast level is capped at 50
-Monsters become obsolete toward the end
-Essentially, Emil and Marta are your only new two permanent party members.

I'm pretty sure most Tales games have that stuff and it's very disappointing to see that stuff taken out. Don't they think casuals can handle a few extra characters? So basically this is Tales of Emil and Marta.

english versions coming out soon,and Scott's not reprising his VA for lloyd,-.- i can olny hope everyone else is gonna come back...the other VAs pretty much crappy,JOHNNY YONG BOSCH NEEDS TO GO DIE IN A FIRE,F3.

DONE with rage.what do you think?

Red Hawk One

Smash Apprentice
We are currently not at liberty to divulge that in
I'd suggest moving apples up a bit. They are one of the most established and oldest snacks on this list (along with the other fruits and Oreos), and actually taste pretty good. Plus, they are easy to take most places, and get a few bonus points for being healthy.

Also, I am going to restate my opinion that PEANUT BUTTER should be on this list, and fairly high up (top?) at that. Just think of some of it's possibilities... PB&J, Peanut butter cups, Peanut brittle, Peanut butter chocolate, the list goes on.

NinjaFoxX

Banned via Warnings
~WTF HAX?

ok,so its actually maple with ToS reps. she doesn't really look like her original but that was a close as i could get.

Song:
Reason-Nami Tamaki?(i forgot lol)

Notes:
The most damage a Nightroad can do is 35k,anything higher is likely a damage hack

im still working on FFCC boss series,but my vids got wiped so im running behind.

xX Boezy Xx

Smash Journeyman
~SAVED~
Luigi- Negative Zone
Zelda/Shiek- Light Arrow
Link/Toon Link- Triforce Slash
Olimar- End of Day
Ike- Great Aether
Pokemon Trainer- Triple Finish
Yoshi - Super Dragon
Mario- Mario Finale
Captain Falcon- Blue Falcon
Samus Aran- Zero Beam
Ness/Lucas- PK Starstorm
Lucario- Aura Storm
Fox/Falco/Wolf- Landmaster
Solid Snake: Gernade Launcher

*REMAINING*
Bowser- Giga-Bowser
Ganondorf- Beast Ganon
Marth- Critical Hit

.ELIMINATED.
32. Zero Suit Samus- Power Suit Samus
31. Kirby- Cook Kirby
30. Peach- Peach Blossom
29. Pit- Paletuna's Army
28. Meta Knight- Galaxia Darkness
27. Jigglypuff- Puff Up
26. Donkey Kong- Konga Beat
25. Pikachu- Volt Tackle
24. R.O.B.- Diffusion Beam
23. King Dedede- Waddle Dee Army
22. Sonic- Super Sonic
21. Diddy- Rocket Barrel Barrage
20. Ice Climbers- Iceberg
19. Mr. Game & Watch- Octopus
18. Wario- Wario-man

Golem the Stern Father

Smash Champion
TyfighterLAND. Location#2: Illinois? Yeah.
How many forum members does it takes to change a light bulb?

1 to change the light bulb and to post that the light bulb has been changed
14 to share similar experiences of changing light bulbs and how the light bulb could have been changed differently
7 to caution about the dangers of changing light bulbs
1 to move it to the Lighting section
2 to argue then move it to the Electricals section
7 to point out spelling/grammar errors in posts about changing light bulbs
5 to flame the spell checkers
3 to correct spelling/grammar flames
6 to argue over whether it's "lightbulb" or "light bulb" ... another 6 to condemn those 6 as stupid
2 industry professionals to inform the group that the proper term is "lamp"
15 know-it-alls who claim they were in the industry, and that "light bulb" is perfectly correct
19 to post that this forum is not about light bulbs and to please take this discussion to a lightbulb forum
11 to defend the posting to this forum saying that we all use light bulbs and therefore the posts are relevant to this forum
36 to debate which method of changing light bulbs is superior, where to buy the best light bulbs, what brand of light bulbs work best for this technique and what brands are faulty
7 to post URL's where one can see examples of different light bulbs
4 to post that the URL's were posted incorrectly and then post the corrected URL's
3 to post about links they found from the URL's that are relevant to this group which makes light bulbs relevant to this group
13 to link all posts to date, quote them in their entirety including all headers and signatures, and add "Me too"
5 to post to the group that they will no longer post because they cannot handle the light bulb controversy
4 to say "didn't we go through this already a short time ago?"
13 to say "do a Google search on light bulbs before posting questions about light bulbs"
1 forum lurker to respond to the original post 6 months from now and start it all over again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom