• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

CT ZeRo's Coaching Program

-Coco-

Smash Ace
I have subbed to both your's and Ct's youtube and twitch accounts.]

my youtube name is Cocolimar and my twitch name is Coco292

Who do you main? Olimar
Where are you from? Bay City, Michigan
In what areas do you want to improve on? I'm not entirely sure, I was hoping you could help me figure that out. I honestly feel like I've hit a wall that I can't get through at the moment.
Any questions you'd like answered? Noe as of now, but I may think of some in the future.
Recent videos? I don't have any atm, but I am attending a tourney next weekend and I'll be sure to get some then.

victinivcreate1

Banned via Warnings
NNID
Wiiu4ssb4
3DS FC
3007-8585-6950
I have followed both yours and CT's twitch and YouTube channels. Youtube name is Joseph McElhaney and Twitch Name is RuleofTwo.

Who do you main? Marth, Meta Knight (inspired by Nairo & you) and trying to pick up Lucario again

Where are you from? New York City, NY

In what areas do you want to improve on? Spacing, not losing momentum, mindgames and reading your opponents

Any questions you'd like answered? Yes, on the Marth-MK, MK/Marth-Olimar MU, and Marth/MK-Diddy Kong MUs. The Marth-MK MU I know well (grab releases, nair beats Glair, etc) but whenever I play an MK as Marth, I get speed blitzed and gimped before I can land a single hit in. I try to use my knowledge, but I never get the chance. The Diddy MU is just annoying.
Recent videos? In a few weeks yes. Maybe even next week.

Last edited:

DragonsofUganda

Smash Rookie
I followed all your stuff, both of my twitch and youtube accounts are DragonsOfUganda

Who do you main? Marth and Meta Kinght
Where are you from? East Coast
In what areas do you want to improve on? Everything
Any questions you'd like answered? Not specifically, maybe on the diddy kong and wolf matchups.
Recent Videos? I can try to get one, but not yet

EDIT: Can't really use wifi since I'm at college, so I'll try to get some videos on youtube sometime

Last edited:
Top Bottom