• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

CSX FLORIDA TOURNEY "Omnismash!" FULL! Results-ShoutOuts "On First page"

Insemination_17

Smash Journeyman
Originally posted by Maverick
Calibur: Some of us are big fans of DDR and DDR related games =P
DDR is the s h i t!!!....and I kick a s s, at least I think, in that game also. The best I've done is Max 300 in Standard mode, all greats and perfects(that's with my feet,...not the controller.....heck with the controller I can do Max 300 on heavy)!!

-Peace

meleeguy

Smash Apprentice
That's it Mav! If I come for this tourney (which it looks right now like I am) I challenge you to a Donkey Konga Battle!!! The rules:

Song: Your choice, I really don't care, but you have to let me know ASAP, so I can practice up on it.

Difficulty: Gorilla (no less)

Winner gets this new flame-proof vest that you gave me.

Deal?

Ha ha! that'd be great!

Red Dragon

Smash Lord
lol, You have a challenge on your hands Mave.

I never played donkey Konga >_>, people tell me its fun as **** though.

FlowinWater

Smash Champion
DDR is for fat people.

Seriously I tried it and I felt gay..............
Some people have mad nice styles on it though.

And on to this tourney I will see what is happening not 100% sure if I will be goin yet.

Cloud Strife X

BRoomer
BRoomer
I have 4 locations that I am ready to use...but the thing is I need to have a good idea first of how many people are going to come...cause if it alot i will be getting a 2 story building with security....Since that particular building must have security...the exact address will be put up by the end of this month when I am sure of how many people are coming...

FlowinWater

Smash Champion
LMAO @ Security in Video game Tourneys :dies:

OMG funny **** >_<

Two story is good, like friendlys upstairs and real tourney downstairs :)

Mav

Furries For The Win
Meleeguy: Challenge accepted, because I am too sexy for everyone ^.^

Red Dragon

Smash Lord
Originally posted by Insemination_17
WHOA!!!! Red Dragon,.......nice f u c k i n sig dude..........

-Peace
Thanks but i'm rusty as **** since the last time i created a banner was like 4 months ago, but i'm practicing :D.

Shadows

Smash Journeyman
Well yea the big place requires I have security :( unfortunately...
Just have like, 3 or 2 big body guards in the front and a couple of lumberjacks around certain areas when things get hasty or something, I dunno. o.o

PunisherX

Smash Cadet
YO!!!!!!!!

whats up guys, man I've must of missed a lot since the last time I posted here! So this tournament I am surely will go! So what's up, anything new you guys will like to share with me?!

Shadows

Smash Journeyman
yo punx, you up for a money match? 5 to 10 dollars sound good to me, first match Doc ditto, second match my doc versus your CF, third match my YL versus any one of your mid to bottom tier characters.
Woa, Sounds like you got better, Xif.

How about a friendly or two next time we meet? I dont like to money match much. :(

XIF

Smash Master
ZOMG Duluth, GA mostly... sometimes Weston, FL
better? prolly not, I probably got worse now >_<, but me and punx were always pretty close to begin with <_<; I only do 5 to 10 dollar money matches, I dont wanna make a huge profit at any tournament, but a little cash gives incentive to play better, and makes it more exciting.

And yeah, i'm up for a friendly or two, and some classes on stadium :D

Our matches were dead even, but I never showed you my Doc did I?

i'm thinking of having a small smashfest soon after thanksgiving tho, so maybe we dont have to wait too long >=)

Red Dragon

Smash Lord
My ***** Shadows!, bro i haven't seen you post here in ages, and i never see you on AIM, you gotta holla at me bro, can't wait to play you ^.^.

In Fact....:demon:

Money Match!, i'll go to hialeah if you hold a smashfest, and we can do it there.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Rules

Red Dragon VS Shadows

Bet: $5 (i know its not much but i dont raise up the prize unless its really serious)

2/3

Loser Picks stage, final stage is Pokemon Stadium

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Good luck on our money match, can't wait to smash it up with you. ^.^

PunisherX

Smash Cadet
sure!

yo punx, you up for a money match? 5 to 10 dollars sound good to me, first match Doc ditto, second match my doc versus your CF, third match my YL versus any one of your mid to bottom tier characters.
alrite I'm game, 10 dollar money match! I'm gonna start off strong. PunisherX is back in the game!!!!!! Up for it XIF!!!!!

meleeguy

Smash Apprentice
Meleeguy: Challenge accepted, because I am too sexy for everyone ^.^
W00T! That's cool. I haven't been able to play really anybody else, in the game yet, but I'm pretty good at single-player. Just let me know what song. Ha ha.
Oh, and B.Y.O.B. (Bring your own bongos) I don't want you doing the thing with the controller. It's just much more fun when you have the bongos going. Deal?

Mav

Furries For The Win
Young Ic3: That is my new character ^_^

Meleeguy: Sure no problem. I'll bring my bongo's. By the way, there's a few things I want to add to the ruleset. No less then Gorrila is fine by me. But the songs should be random. Practicing only a certain set of songs doesn't help your overall game. It should be a 2/3 or a 3/5 set. Finally, do you want to play for highest score, or who can get the most "Great" in one song? That last part is very important cause that determins the level of stratagy for our set. For points = Combo's most important. For "Great" = Accuracy most important. So I need to know.

meleeguy

Smash Apprentice
Yeah, cool. Um, there is a battle mode, but I haven't tried it, so I don't know how it works. I'll get back to you on that one. So I don't know about the score. As for the song, Can you do random? If you can, that's fine by me. I'm just wanting to have some fun, so....I really don't care about anything except for the difficulty. Gorilla's the best. Anyway, I'll post in the next few days to let you know. K? see ya

FlowinWater

Smash Champion
Buy some clothes.

Anyways I will now be goin.

Accepting money matches/challenges now.

Price range: $5-20$

Rulesets agreed upon.

HOLLA

Shadows

Smash Journeyman
I'll hold some funny money matches. :D

I'll Money Match anyone for a penny, no less! :chuckle:

So....will anyone take me seriously?

No, Seriously....>.> <.<

Mav

Furries For The Win
Shadows: I will money match you for 1,000 pennys ^.^ What do you say =)

DiddyK

Smash Cadet
Hello everyone, anyways school has been a B**** so I havent really had a chance to do anything since it started but Im gonna try to find more time to K.I.T. Anyways anyone here live in the Homestead area? Or anyone remotly near here? I have a car but I dont like to drive far cause I'm poor and gas is like wow. In all fairness I havent played in a while but I think I still got my skills :) so yeah if anyone around the area let me know and maybe we can play.

Mav

Furries For The Win
Shadows: Well then find 999 more ^.^

DiddyK: I think shadows lives around there. Not too sure.

Shadows

Smash Journeyman
Originally posted by Viram
I live near Homestead. Where do I sign up?
You and DiddyK Should Talk.

Lookie Here:

Originally Posted by DiddyK
Anyways anyone here live in the Homestead area? Or anyone remotly near here? I have a car but I dont like to drive far cause I'm poor and gas is like wow. In all fairness I havent played in a while but I think I still got my skills so yeah if anyone around the area let me know and maybe we can play.

Top Bottom