• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

CSX FLORIDA TOURNEY "Omnismash!" FULL! Results-ShoutOuts "On First page"

Cloud Strife X

BRoomer
BRoomer
Originally posted by NotoriousLlamaz
Calibur : ya i know the place in Dolphin Mall already... its in the center of the mall... some bull**** like that. I am gettin a new car this weekend so i will join u guys soon enough.

Cloud: .... Ummm... stop the angry talk pofavor... whole point is that there r pussys in the Miami Community that need their money takin from them... **** ... come on think about the kids with da $$
Your kinda late I already went down there and ***** everyone...me, mav, flowin, and ice shut them all down last week....

QNZ_RAFA

Smash Ace
alright maverick.....

$10 money match.....2/3 FD, Battle, Pokemon , Yoshi story, and fountain of dreams. if you dont catch me today at Zero Ping then i dont think we'll be able to do this cuz im outta here by next weekend most likely. i wont really find out till next wednesday. Dat goes for evry1 else that wants to money match me b4 i leave. But I'll be back in january for cloud's tournament, but im gonna bring my friend wes w/ me this way i dont get lonely :( . TEAM OUT FOR BLOOD! :shyguy:

QNZ_RAFA

Smash Ace
****... tell me when u guys go again man... i want to **** too :rolleyes:
****a your not ****** SH*T... YOU SUCK and you KNOW IT!! if u dont think so then u can money match me for 20 bones. let's go, you down?? :shyguy:

NotoriousLlamaz

Smash Journeyman
Originally posted by ganon328
****a your not ****** SH*T... YOU SUCK and you KNOW IT!! if u dont think so then u can money match me for 20 bones. let's go, you down?? :shyguy:
Stfu u f*king loser, i dont ur ***** *** tellin me whether i suck or not u P*ssy sh*t, U think that u actin hard online is goin to make me fuc*king make me want to "Money Match" u more???

Im reminded of a quote from a famous song from da 90z... ya i lived in the 90z once... it goes something like "Tears from Heaven" Bi*tch... i dont give uh FU*CK

QNZ_RAFA

Smash Ace
Stfu u f*king loser, i dont ur ***** *** tellin me whether i suck or not u P*ssy sh*t, U think that u actin hard online is goin to make me fuc*king make me want to "Money Match" u more???
Yea well im sayin tho.... you talkin all that sh*t to ppl like zorro, now u get offended or somethin when some1 does it to you. fu*kin fool. so you gonna take my challenge or not?? :shyguy:

Young Ic3

Smash Journeyman
ATTN!!!

if you wanna be in the omnismash trailer, please reply....(BTW, you gotta be good enough, cloud,maverick, or flowin will decide on that) Trailer intro is in the works as of now :)

that is all.

-1-

NotoriousLlamaz

Smash Journeyman
once again ganon ur mistaken... ur reply was to the post about me rapin people and puttin a :rolleyes: face .... < joke>.... and even if it wasnt ... who the fu*ck r u to tell me otherwise... and if u want 2 bring the zorro situation into this... num 1 it was a joke... if u go back to that post it had LOL at the end... and num 2 i spoke to him... we r goin 2 play soon and it doesnt even have to be for a money match... i dont care ... its only 5 bucks... not 20 ... if i was goin to take 20 bucks from someone that would be ****ed up

CaliburChamp

Smash Master
3DS FC
1392-6575-2504
Yes the LCD in Dolphin Mall does have Smash. So we're trying to turn into something like Zero Ping. But there's only one problem. The comunity around Zero Ping is way bigger. So if we do manage to get something organized, we'll need the support of Ft. Lauderdale and surrounding smashers.
Team FoxHound has a big amount of people in it. So it doesnt only have to be you Flowin and Llama. There might be other random smashers too.

IC3: I want to be in the trailer. Just not from that money match day at ZP, I couldnt find my mind games that day.

SSJ3Sean

Smash Cadet
Hey. This tournament sounds real interesting. I've been playing SSBM with my friend since it came out, and basically we've been training pretty much, hoping for a day that we can go out and test our skills against others. I live in the Pembroke Pines area, and having a huge tournament in Fort Lauderdale, is just plain awesome. Where exactly is it going to be at? I see people ask the same question, but no answer.

Hosting it on a saturday and sunday (week after my 21st b-day) is a big plus too. It'll be a cool b-day present to win this. Lol, I doubt I'll stand a chance, even though I've been playing since day 1, and played SSB 64 before Melee, since day 1. Always dreamed of competing against other fans of SSBM. I'm really looking forward to this.

Mav

Furries For The Win
Ic3: Is Cloud want's, me and Flowin can drop by over there during the weekend with a Blank VHS and we can all record matches to put up on the Omnismash trailer.

SSJSean: Welcome to the boards. =) There is a tournament alot sooner in Nov. It's in Dolphin Mall. It's a good place to see where you stand in the South FL comunity.

CaliburChamp

Smash Master
3DS FC
1392-6575-2504
If you live in Pembroke Pines, you shouldnt be far away from Zero Ping smashfests. Its in Hollywood FL. Hollywood and Pembroke Pines are right next to each other. Check out my thread and we'll make a date to smash.

Young IC3: I also can provide you a video tape if you like.

FlowinWater

Smash Champion
YO no school this friday, ima talk to me rents and see if i can have people over to record crap, heck you guys can even bring GGXX and we play it since I got PS2 now.

HOLLA

Rwing_Wurm_Champ

Smash Journeyman
Yo, I'm not gonna be able to be there..

I would love to see everyone in action and display there ferocity towards crippling their opponent both in mind, tactics, bobbing and weaving like a thanks giving Turkey stuck in Great-Grand ma's Saint francines garter for the elderly bought back in 1690! weeooo...[good times-good times]

I have no money therefore it would be a waste to ask if anybody could pick me up to let me tag along. Again I will be honest I still have no idea what level play you can take Smash Bros. I'm not knocking it so let's get this straight...I like the game, just not feeling the console. anyway I've played against Calibur since he's putting me through the works and helping get the kinks out of smashing combos where to place my fingers and...
:crazy: [oh god the agony!! A-G-O-N-YYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!]:crazy:

*sniff* but still there will be a day where GC will finally get it right where the controller wouldn't be small as a decimal
***day dreaming**
...He says that the rest of the Wolf Azzazzinz or friends are better then him I would love to see all of you in action! if it as he says it is:confused: ...I'd like to join you guys clan...if be it I ever get the console hehe..
I'm good at fast paced games and anything with fighting in it...I learn fast, though I suck at defense...grabbing I'm still learning it for the this particular game, again did I mention I really hate GC controller{Ranting: SMALL AS A DECIMAL A DECIMAL...MUHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAH GOD HATES THE BIG HANDE Bros}
...but all in all...not to difficult for me to pick up!
Uhh Cloud sorry for the other post the last time we kinda said some s h i t towards each other! My bad! ...even though it was all for fun against my boy caliburchamp (ry)

ganon328
...I will be rooting for you...vale Poppy make poppa proud...viva la new...wait he's from new york!!
Ey, cloud whoop him good poppie viva la FLA!! Oi-yaaay!!

:chuckle: :chuckle: :chuckle: :chuckle: :chuckle: :chuckle:

Mav

Furries For The Win
RWC: There's still like 4 months till this tourney and you can't get the money to enter by then? o.O

CaliburChamp

Smash Master
3DS FC
1392-6575-2504
Well if you want to get good enough to play in a tourny, I suggest you play with some people your skill level at zero ping. As for WA members to even consider you, you must get better. You still have a long way to go. See if you can come to ZP thursday.

Rwing_Wurm_Champ

Smash Journeyman
mmmm hm mm hm hm hm!

Originally posted by CaliburChamp
Well if you want to get good enough to play in a tourny, I suggest you play with some people your skill level at zero ping. As for WA members to even consider you, you must get better. You still have a long way to go. See if you can come to ZP thursday.

Yes, yes yes! You are right Calibur ...
(THOUGH HARSH YOU SONNUV A B-..)

I haven't been all that devoted to play much less go near the console! ...Only time I don't forget and want, to be interested in it? Is when I am playing against you! ...You are the only person that I know that gives me a least enough competition (not to mention you know this game in and out) that last time, remember at Game Stop! [Drools: Uhuhuhuh, Taki and those bouncing mellonous...uh! er heheh]

Question:When Cal..are you gonna have that **** SC2 tourney or at least go at it again 1v1 mano y mano...Talim v.s. Taki...(**** yo my finger and thump is all throbbing and vibrating as if I'm already playing you! lol!! **** that **** excites me! Whoo! Yeah Baby!! Yeah!!) I need that feeling again you hear me?

I am competative that is true!
ONLY you can do that!
As for playing against other people they are NOT you!
I just lose interest after awhile...unless its against like Mike or mark are playing!
[brief info]:
Mike is hella good in CS, his handle is 'mooseknuckle'- mines is 'evilconcarne-...if he hasn't changed handle already?
Picture this okay 90-20! and that's just in Op-mode! after about an hour it came ruffly but not close enough ... 98-72! still in Op!
As for this one 90-80 (sometimes if I start bad or don't bring my A-game its a horrible 100-40) and that's just in assault!

Well back to the topic!
You know me ry!
When I'm serious I'm foreal! Even though I be clowning and adlibbing and won't shut the f#$K up! You know I'm always hype'in which is good!**** **** be dead in Zero Ping!
Plus, Keeps my mind off the controller! [Evil evil toaster-stroodle controller...with its sprinkles button...Oh god I need a My-lanta!]

I promise to go after class is out today and head to zero Ping!
I haven't been committed enough since I practically missed 4 weeks already!
:mad:

I want to be able to do at least deceant enough 4 to 5 hit combo!and upward but mostly just 4 to 5!-just basic s h i t!
these 2 to 3 hits are below me...even though I am useing link!Though I like kid link it just gravely pales to your Adult Link~:eek:

As for the tourney being 4 months away...LOL my bad didn't read farther back to pre-posts that was made! I'll still try to come! Hopefully though...
but yeah Champ, today even...

CaliburChamp

Smash Master
3DS FC
1392-6575-2504
Oh so thats why you always lost to my Taki in SC2, you couldnt keep your eyes off those pixalated breasts. lol. Too bad they dont have that game playing anymore at GameStop. And why dont you get into Soul Calibur 2 forums and post there. Im practically out of practice with that game. And there are much better SC2 players than me. I might bring SC2 to zero ping, not this week though.

FlowinWater

Smash Champion
WHAT!? NO NO NO!

That FIGHT SUCKED, Whose falco and shiek is that!?

OMG I am goin to have a smashfest at my house so we can film THE WA not some scrubs in that vid.

HORRIBLE LOOK AT THE NOOB COMBO:mad:
I am not knocking your work Ic3 but that vid is really not how WA play, is that Cloud's sheik? I doubt since when i played it, it was MUCH faster and more accurate.

Also Rwing, I suck bet me 20 bucks.:beezo:

RockCrock

Smash Champion
What the ****? Was the video already taken down? It says page not found...

If you want Ic3, QDVS should still has some great footage of the FORT1 tourney with Ganon, Chris, and I on it.

Young Ic3

Smash Journeyman
Originally posted by FlowinWater

HORRIBLE LOOK AT THE NOOB COMBO:mad:
I am not knocking your work Ic3 but that vid is really not how WA play, is that Cloud's sheik? I doubt since when i played it, it was MUCH faster and more accurate.
wtf are you talkin about!!!?:confused:

FlowinWater

Smash Champion
WTF now is different 0_o, oh well this one is better heh, the first linked I clicked on showed some noobs fighting0_0

shiekssbm

Smash Ace
If you want Ic3, QDVS should still has some great footage of the FORT1 tourney with Ganon, Chris, and I on it.
rockcrock: i think i did horrible in those matches, even though i won a few, but i jus think i did bad cuz i didnt chain grab at all. but it'll be dif next time around i face his ganon

Mav

Furries For The Win
Flowin: We need to go to ZP. There's a good chance I can make it this sat to ZP. If I do, you want me to provide a ride? But you'll probably have to have your own ride back.

*is clueless as to this Falco and Shiek thing everyone is talking about*

Cloud/Flowin/ShiekSSBM: Put the intro trailer on your sig so if you post in other places, OOS smashers can see it. It's a way to advertise Omnismash.

Cloud: Why not make a banner for Omnismash, and have FL smashers put it on their sig? Pull a page out of Moast ^.^

Mav

Furries For The Win
SSJ3Sean: Right Click the link on my sig and put "save as". If that doesn't work let me know.

Mav

Furries For The Win
SSJ3Sean: Where do you live by? I love playing new smashers =) Maybe we can meet up at Zero Ping. I hear you live close to that.

Thomas Tipman

Smash Champion
Ive been glancing through this thread every now and then and have been reading about this ZP. can anyone tell me where this place is located and when they usually play smash there? in fact im kinda confused what this place is, is it some kind of tourney they hold every week end? sorry for sounding so clueless.

Mav

Furries For The Win
Biweeklys at Zero Ping FL

ZP is short for Zero Ping, the gaming center. The first post on the thread made by CaliburChamp has the address and what it's all about. They generally have Smashfests every week. With the monthly, "Money Match Fridays". But now it seems that happens more and more often.

SSJ3Sean

Smash Cadet
I live in the western part of Pembroke Pines. I have a couple friends who are into SSBM also, and we usually play each other every week, but it's just us 2 or 3. Maybe one day we'll go check out ZP or enter that tournament at Dolphin Mall. But Definitely, goin to the one in Ft. Lauderdale. If u have AIM, my SN is DaBlackSeenie.

Mav

Furries For The Win
I do have your AIM in my buddy list. Mine is MaverickSSBM. How original ^.^ Anyhow, yes go to the Dolphin tourney =) And bring your friends with you. A bigger tourney is a more fun tourney.

Top Bottom