• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

CSX FLORIDA TOURNEY "Omnismash!" FULL! Results-ShoutOuts "On First page"

Mav

Furries For The Win
Well guys I'm back from my trip. I missed you guys alot =) Anywho, you know I'll be at this tourney hehe. Is that a surprise to anyone ^_^

Cloud I'll be calling you today to talk.

Wolf Pride 4 Life

CaliburChamp

Smash Master
3DS FC
1392-6575-2504
10/1 is this Friday. I can go that day for sure. And yeah expect to get money matched Rafa and Unstoppable. We'll see how all this goes down. :beezo:

Cloud Strife X

BRoomer
BRoomer
Originally posted by Maverick
Well guys I'm back from my trip. I missed you guys alot =) Anywho, you know I'll be at this tourney hehe. Is that a surprise to anyone ^_^

Cloud I'll be calling you today to talk.

Wolf Pride 4 Life
WB mav, call around 12:30'ish I am at lunch...holla at me.

UnStOpAbLe

Smash Cadet
Insemination_17 those rules are fine with me same for Ganon and CaliburChamp well talk about ya rules when we get there , as for Cloud Strife X afta im done with one of them ill have that $20 to play you...... What time are all of u plannin one bein there???? i get home from class around 5 so 6 is the estimated time i'll be there because neva been to ZP b4 plus might bring a person or 2 to help me collect $$... i play to pretty much every rule except ones where weapons are on and ones where there are big levels that some p****** like to run away in..

BTW: posted same reply on ZP thread

shiekssbm

Smash Ace
good **** another EOL type of tourney sounds cool, dont u think though alot of the out of staters will jus not want to come since wut happened at EOL though? well so far we have half an out of stater chu dats one hand,*forgets which 1 hand chu plays wit*, we need more out of staters :/...... or else this jus gonna be exactly like wolf moon. there an OOSB for this tourney?

ChuDat

Smash Master
Insemnationz: turninz 18, hehez :chuckle:

Ganon: f00z, money match me i suk azz, i lost 2 Chillindude829 atz Bomb2. 50$$$????

Ne one else wannaz do sum money matchez whilez im down therez??

I also acceptz ONE HAND money matchez :chuckle: , so STEP IT UPZ =Pz.

Cloud Strife X

BRoomer
BRoomer
Originally posted by shiekssbm
good **** another EOL type of tourney sounds cool, dont u think though alot of the out of staters will jus not want to come since wut happened at EOL though? well so far we have half an out of stater chu dats one hand,*forgets which 1 hand chu plays wit*, we need more out of staters :/...... or else this jus gonna be exactly like wolf moon. there an OOSB for this tourney?
Remember I went to TG, I made friends with alot of people there that raises the chances of more peeps goin...let time tell and we will find out soon.

Anthony C

Smash Ace
Where around Ft. Lauderdale? I know I'm good against computer characters, even on CPU level 9, but I'll never know how good I am until I fight against a non-AI person.

FlowinWater

Smash Champion
Sorry C but you are never good if you play just computers........ and no LVL 9 is not an accomplishment. GO to the Zero ping gathering happening around YOUR area. With such people as Noucles the technical master, his bro Alex, my bytch:p , sexy people like Cloud and his wierd way of talking:eek: Ic3 and his jokes, Calibur and his <_< >_> Ivan and his crazy ganon, and the ***** anal by Alex Insemination. :rotfl:

HOLLA

shiekssbm

Smash Ace
Remember I went to TG, I made friends with alot of people there that raises the chances of more peeps goin...let time tell and we will find out soon.
aight dats good news hopefully we get lots of ppl, want dis tourney to be big and dont want neone to mess it up like DA was plannin to mess up EOL >_<.

AKBONE47

Smash Rookie
danm i cant wait till the tournament start im feeling so dizzy and theze ur the dayz of ur lives days of ur lives sang by bonethugz a.k.a BONE

FlowinWater

Smash Champion
BONE that is too sexy :rotfl: That is why in ALL of my tourneys i play BONE music. It just gets you happy:chuckle:

somedude123

Smash Ace
Yo, where in broward do you live? Chances are if you talk to Cloud Strife X aka stealth assassin :chuckle: , he might be able to set something up.

Cloud Strife X

BRoomer
BRoomer
Originally posted by Anthony C
Found it. Hollywood? Is there anywhere closer to where I live?
Yea I live pretty close to you, give me a day I can come over and I will gladly come over there and play for an hour or 2 :p

yo Chu when you comin down? I wanna show you the mall with da finest females in Fl. when you come here, don't forget to ask youre rents if it is cool that I pick up you and shiek from naples so we can chill and hang out.

Mav

Furries For The Win
*bumbs up* This should not be on the second page. C,mon guys this is Omnismash. ^.^ Where's the hype?

I havn't read through the topic yet. Is Azen coming?

Wolf Pride 4 Life

meleeguy

Smash Apprentice
Man, i will try to come down for this one. My birhtday's the 15 of Jan., so I expect all of you to bring me (and all the other guys who have birthdays then) presents. :chuckle: Lots of presents :chuckle: :chuckle: :chuckle: :chuckle: :chuckle:
No, I'm just kidding (of course) hope to see ya there

QNZ_RAFA

Smash Ace
Yo wadddup Florida....

Im still here in florida, but i'll be taking my road test this week coming up so im most likely will be leaving no later than 2 wks. I CANT FU*KIN WAIT!! but ne wayz da point i wuz tryin to make is that i will no longer be here. But if Wes decides to go to cloud's tourney then i'll go buy a ticket and come w/ him. We'll take ne1 on for team money matches. "TEAM OUT FOR BLOOD" FROM NYC.. LOOK OUT. :shyguy:

{DLC}Link-san

Smash Rookie
Finally i've been waitin for a tourney in FL ima definatley try to be there because Ft' Lauderdale isn't to far away from here man i can't wait.

AKBONE47

Smash Rookie
winning is winning

ganon about to leave and i havent played him in the game **** ill fight anyone who comes to r city member i play for the city and the people.no surrender cant F U C K with bone N I G G A .by bonethugz n harmony.oh yea some people say there getting better when they leave the other player by 1 life but no matter what winning is winning .a.k.a bone. HE LOVED THE AMERICAN DREAM.WITH A VENGENACE

XIF

Smash Master
ZOMG Duluth, GA mostly... sometimes Weston, FL
New blood in Broward? niiiice. kickass. I'm up for any matches if I can get a ride or if you can get a ride. Noucles, all these friggin hurricanes keep us from getting together for smash... >_<; Next weekend I'll try my best to take my stadium *** over there.

As usual I'll bring my GCN to this tournament, and hopefully my TV. If you all are lucky i'll bring the big one of my house :D

Maybe I missed it, but will there be food at this? if not I'll just swing by latin american grill and grab my self a cuban sandwhich for breakfast, then another one to go for lunch :cool:

Flowin' you havent answered my question. Uf no one out of state bunks with you, could I stay for smash? It'll be fuuuuun. :chuckle:

I'll make sure to keep my stadium skillz up for dis'.

This tourney better happen cloud, you my best cheerleader :p

NotoriousLlamaz

Smash Journeyman
.... i usually dont like makin plans 3-4 months in advance.... i wonder.... am i comin.... or am i goin.... only time will tell.... and dont worri.... i suck right..??? muhhahahahahahhaa * cough * the Mia Community has begun to suck.... i will be revivin my llama dong ridin thread soon.... if u really think u can handle it.... .... on another note... like i said... a long time away.... i will try to go so i can represent for the first (real) time... n e suggests for the llama riding smash fests or if u want uh piece of diz sexi llama post in this link and i will be closely monitorin and answerign all of ur posts in a timely manner... good day all http://smashboards.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=36126&perpage=15&highlight=llama&pagenumber=5

Mav

Furries For The Win
Is anyone going to be doing team money matches? Just curious. <,< >,>

^.^ I luv you all

Wolf Pride 4 Life

meleeguy

Smash Apprentice
And we love you too, Mav. Well, not really, we just say that so you don't get your feelings hurt. :chuckle: :chuckle: :chuckle: Oh! did I say that out loud? wait a minute, I'm typing. I'm so confused. btw I got a new avatar 'cause I got tired of all the character ones.

meleeguy

Smash Apprentice
*BUMP* Man, you guys can't seem to keep this on the first page. There seems to be a lot of interest, but nobody's posting.

Cloud Strife X

BRoomer
BRoomer
Because people are scared to spam in the actual tourney thread lol....thats why..

*Scav whistles softly in the background*

Fox Hound Master

Smash Journeyman
bone bone

i want a tournament danm im getting bored and getting weaker ****
:mad: a.k.a bone holla bones i want halo bird vs bird if i win u give up your bird if u win i give up mine its a money match $40 oh its on

meleeguy

Smash Apprentice
Man, that has to be one of the shortest retirements ever. Anyway, like I said, I will try to come for this one. I can't guarantee anything, though. With it being so near my birthday, I might have some problems getting there.

shiekssbm

Smash Ace
Quote:
Is anyone going to be doing team money matches? Just curious. <,< >,>
Mav: u no me and chu always up for team money matches, and he already posted he'll be here for this tourney so its on. tell me wut rules and how much money we playin for, oh and btw we never finished that other 5$ money match......... should we jus forget about that? or should we jus finish it the next time we meet?

QNZ_RAFA

Smash Ace
o wrd....?? how bout dis.....

yo FOX HOUND how about, MAN VS DOG.... i beat you, i put ur dog to sleep for good, and if you win, i just go away from florida forever....let's make it a $50 money match. you down??:shyguy:

CaliburChamp

Smash Master
3DS FC
1392-6575-2504
Llama: I think Flowin said he found this gaming center at the dolphin mall where they play smash, like we do at zero ping. You may want to ask Flowin for directions and stuff since he is organizing it and since you both live in Miami. Viva Miami!!!

ganon328: Lean back.

Mav

Furries For The Win
Calibur: Yes the LCD in Dolphin Mall does have Smash. So we're trying to turn into something like Zero Ping. But there's only one problem. The comunity around Zero Ping is way bigger. So if we do manage to get something organized, we'll need the support of Ft. Lauderdale and surrounding smashers.

ShiekSSBM: Let's start over. How much money you want to put up?

Ganon: How about a money match? How much you willing to play for. Plus rules ect...

Wolf Pride 4 Life

Cloud Strife X

BRoomer
BRoomer
Originally posted by Maverick
Calibur: Yes the LCD in Dolphin Mall does have Smash. So we're trying to turn into something like Zero Ping. But there's only one problem. The comunity around Zero Ping is way bigger. So if we do manage to get something organized, we'll need the support of Ft. Lauderdale and surrounding smashers.

ShiekSSBM: Let's start over. How much money you want to put up?

Ganon: How about a money match? How much you willing to play for. Plus rules ect...

Wolf Pride 4 Life
If you think that me or any other person around Ft. Lauderdale North Miami area...will go to your lan place...just to smash for support...

You are out of your mind...

Mav

Furries For The Win
Cloud: What I mean by "support" is that we need people to show up. Say we have a "Money Match _____'s" but only me and Flowin show up, what's the chances of another one happening?

Wolf Pride 4 Life

NotoriousLlamaz

Smash Journeyman
Calibur : ya i know the place in Dolphin Mall already... its in the center of the mall... some bull**** like that. I am gettin a new car this weekend so i will join u guys soon enough.

Cloud: .... Ummm... stop the angry talk pofavor... whole point is that there r pussys in the Miami Community that need their money takin from them... **** ... come on think about the kids with da $$

Top Bottom