• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

CSX FLORIDA TOURNEY "Omnismash!" FULL! Results-ShoutOuts "On First page"

goldwingbp

Smash Apprentice
Just a public service announcement to all you smashers out there. Not everyone from Florida lives in Miami. Please note that the current state of this thread or any of comments in it pertaining to or referencing smash skills, character usage, sexual orientation, number of hands played with, religion, foul language, Texas, spamming, controller color, the English language, psychology, New York, spelling, money matches, wagons, flames, fire suits, IQs, Halo, Halo2, Your Mom, Rodney King, Zero Ping, the use of "Merry Christmas" instead of "Happy Holidays", and any other statements that could be considered distasteful, offensive, or stupid are not condoned or endorsed by G-Spot or any of its members.

Happy Smashing and Happy Holidays

CaliburChamp

Smash Master
3DS FC
1392-6575-2504
Dang Goldwing, you said a mouthful. JF you sound like a smart ***. lol. Battle of wits. Rwing will besmirchment you all with his vocabulary.

Thomas Tipman

Smash Champion
spam should be in a can, not on the boards.

Cloud:how many tvs and gamegubes do you have so far for the tourney? i can probably get 2 cubes for you and possibly a tv, just wanna know what you got just incase you have enough cubes n tvs so i wont have to bother.

FlowinWater

Smash Champion
Originally posted by goldwingbp
Just a public service announcement to all you smashers out there. Not everyone from Florida lives in Miami. Please note that the current state of this thread or any of comments in it pertaining to or referencing smash skills, character usage, sexual orientation, number of hands played with, religion, foul language, Texas, spamming, controller color, the English language, psychology, New York, spelling, money matches, wagons, flames, fire suits, IQs, Halo, Halo2, Your Mom, Rodney King, Zero Ping, the use of "Merry Christmas" instead of "Happy Holidays", and any other statements that could be considered distasteful, offensive, or stupid are not condoned or endorsed by G-Spot or any of its members.

LMAO!!!!!

BRIAN PWNS

Yo I'll be able to bring Two TVs and a Cube:)
HOLLA

JesusFreak

Smash Hero

LMFAO. That was brilliant. What's wrong with saying Merry Christmas, tho? And you mentioned Texas; are you coming to MOAST?

And to Cal and Rwing, I wasn't trying to act high and mighty, or like a brain, I just appreciate the English language. :p

Rwing_Wurm_Champ

Smash Journeyman
'tis fine mi amigo...I was laughing the whole time.

I believe it was hilarious.
You don't know how much you reminded me of a particular someone when you posted. lol

DoH

meleeitonme.tumblr.com
Is this near Tampa/Valrico?

And JF, i thought you were still in HS? How are you majoring in Psychology if you're still in High School?

Mike G

███████████████ 100%
BRoomer

vote Goldwing for Prez!!!

JesusFreak

Smash Hero
Originally posted by EVIL_Peach18
vote Goldwing for Prez!!!
**** YEAH!

Yeah, I'm still in HS, but I've gotten credit for a college level Psych Class, and have planned on majoring in the field ever since my bout with depression. But I figure getting a 4 on the AP Psych exam(even tho I almost failed the class XD) is a good start. :p

Dew Da Dash

Smash Ace

ugh most of the recent posts i dun even freakin understand >.<

Hmmm gonna hab to keep a dictionary by my computer at all times now

-.-

XIF

Smash Master
ZOMG Duluth, GA mostly... sometimes Weston, FL
ok, gotta start savin' up for this stuff... i'm for sure bringing my cube and a TV. TV for sure cause my sister had to be a stupid ***** and left the house and she aint coming back EVAR. Stupid piece of ****. She got pissed cause I "made her papers fly" when I "slammed the door" (which i didnt), and when i refused to pick up the papers... SHE ****ING TRASHED MY ****ING ROOM COMPLETELY! my cube, PS2, VCR, games, model cars,and everything on my desk and drawers got knocked down. Oh yeah, and she chucked a wooden vase at the counter, broke the vase and put a major ****ing dent in the counter. true ****, i swear, i feel sorry for my mom. She has to deal with most of the bull****.

on a happier note...

TODAY IS MY BIRTHDAY! December 28th =D s'all good for today. I opened up my b-day present at midnight and...

maverick, i'm calling you out. My present was donkey konga and i'mma play dat game every day til this tourney comes around. No money matches, just some good ol' jungle beat fun. =D

i managed to get my sucky target test total to under 3 minutes, 40 seconds, to 3.39.82 <_<

And mave, IF YOU DONT BRING MY GOD DANG MEM CARD ONE OF THE 2 DAYS I'MMA... i'mma... i'm going to be very mad indeed :mad:

IMPORTANT NOTE: Cloud, the kind of cable needed for this TV is a basic cable, the kind used to get cable TV, any adapter for the cube that can do that would be awesome. Its the same thing we used at j fuuk's fund raiser thing.

PEACE OUT!

Red Dragon

Smash Lord
BUT XIF HAS THE SAME BIRTHDAY AS MAVERICK!, AND MY B- DAY IS ON THURSDAY!!

GO DECEMBER!!

XIF PWNZ J00 ALL!! (random)

XIF

Smash Master
ZOMG Duluth, GA mostly... sometimes Weston, FL
Today's Birthdays: 77Seven_Stars77 , jj321 (18), Cancel_Out (17), TopVideoGamer (18), Maverick (19), Ak (20), Yukito (20), Fireseal (19), Megazero88 (16), Shin Chaos (18), Combo (18), SudsMcDuff (19), XIF (16), The 5th Police (17), SoundFamiliar? (18), Moose Of Woe (22), najohns (23), Slashtap3 (16), Aniodia (20), MikeCheck (19), AnarchyZERO.com (17), Crosseye (14), FalcoGoD (22)

O_O

holy ****ing ****!

too many people i know personally have my **** b-day!

lets see... so far i got...

me
my dad
maverick
insemination's sister
old science teacher
old acting instructor
slashtap

arrrrrgh!!!

not to mention all the others mentioned on smashboards...

oh wait... HAPPY BIRTHDAY MAVERICK, YOU SEXY WUFFIE YOU! :p

meleeguy

Smash Apprentice
Happy birthday, Mav. and XIF!!!
And to Goldwing: MERRY CHRISTMAS next year!!! Take that.
And to everybody else: I think I have a definite okay to come to this tourney, so I'll see all of you there.

Insemination_17

Smash Journeyman
Maverick you're 19?!?!?!?!?! HOLY $HIT WTF?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Okay,...seriously,....what's wrong with this generation?

People are not looking like their age!!!,..........omg!!. Including me,..............everyone has like a 5 year difference.

SERIOUSLY THOUGH,......people think I'm 13!!!!!!!
w/e

-Peace

somedude123

Smash Ace
yo

Xif, waht up man, when we gonna get together chill? Winter breaks is the perfect time. Happy Birthday btw:cool: that goes for maverick too.

FlowinWater

Smash Champion
OMG XIF sounds like you got some BYTCH TROUBLES!

Anyways happy B-day to you, Mave, Your instructor, your dad, Colombian man's sister, old teacher, and slashtap.

I don't have those, "don't look like your age problems".

I am just terribly sexy.

HOLLA

Red Dragon

Smash Lord
Flowin is so sexy that he makes straight man turn gay. All you have to do is look at the huge bulge in his pants, and BAM, instant homo-sexual.

xD

Jit

Smash Journeyman
Whattup!!
Happy birthday to XIF!! althouhg i seem late... anyways, don't you get ripped off XIF, christmas presents, no birthday presents or viceversa?

-On another note... I spent 2 days in the Naples area!!! Dam.. I wish I could have gotten to smash but it was too sudden, so I couldn't tell anyone ...sux...

Cloud Strife X

BRoomer
BRoomer
Originally posted by Red Dragon
Flowin is so sexy that he makes straight man turn gay. All you have to do is look at the huge bulge in his pants, and BAM, instant homo-sexual.

xD
Are you gay?

Red Dragon

Smash Lord
What's with the sudden interest in my sexuality Cloud?

No i'm not gay, i like to put my beef in taco.

Cloud Strife X

BRoomer
BRoomer
Originally posted by Red Dragon
What's with the sudden interest in my sexuality Cloud?

No i'm not gay, i like to put my beef in taco.
w/e keep ur beef and taco convo's outside of my tournament thread please.

Thank you...

Anyways I will be making a large update tommorow look out for it people.

Mav

Furries For The Win
Cloud: despite all the gay comments made here, I still think the tourney is going to get enough comp that it should stickied. You're a diamond member and you know people so see if you can make it happen.

*wonders if this was the most intelligent post made within the recent pages*

oh and thanks to everyone who wished me a happy birthday. I love all you guys. You're all gonna get a hug from me when I get back ^_^

Red Dragon

Smash Lord
Omg Maverick, i been wanting a hug from you for so long, i missed you >_<

At this moment, i would say something extremely gay and homo-sexual, but Cloud ain't feelin' the gay ****. xD

Novabound

Smash Apprentice
Ok, I want to see if I have this information correct. There is a Tournament being held in Ft. Lauderdale on the 19 and 20 of this month. BCC is taking registration now that will cost about 19 dollars for singles. Is this right?

Lumbro

Smash Ace
So pre-registration is being held now.
yup just go a few pages back and IC3 tells you how
I sifted through 6 pages of garbage and stopped at page 34 where I still hadn't found the information. Is there any chance the first post could be updated with the information on how to register?

On a sidenote, it was ridiculous scrolling through 6 pages of, to quote Goldwing:
sexual orientation, number of hands played with, religion, foul language, Texas, spamming, controller color, the English language, psychology, New York, spelling, money matches, wagons, flames, fire suits, IQs, Halo, Halo2, Your Mom, Rodney King, Zero Ping, the use of "Merry Christmas" instead of "Happy Holidays", and any other statements that could be considered distasteful, offensive, or stupid
Can't we keep this thread useful?

Btw, because I gave up after 6 pages and felt inclined to make a point instead, I haven't registered. But I want to be registered. How? And can the method be put into the first post?

Shadows

Smash Journeyman
Originally posted by Lumbro
I sifted through 6 pages of garbage and stopped at page 34 where I still hadn't found the information. Is there any chance the first post could be updated with the information on how to register?

On a sidenote, it was ridiculous scrolling through 6 pages of, to quote Goldwing:
Can't we keep this thread useful?

Btw, because I gave up after 6 pages and felt inclined to make a point instead, I haven't registered. But I want to be registered. How? And can the method be put into the first post?
Originally posted by Young Ic3
Its that time...

Pre-register now unless you want to wait in line.....!!!

Must have

Screen Name:
phone number:
E-mail Adress:
Crew(so i we can separate brackets):

Note if you're entering teams add team name and who you're teaming with.

Thats all for now.

new Trailor comming soon.

BTW: if you're 13 and under, you MUST be acompanied by someone 17 and over.(and we will be asking for IDs so no johns!)

Almost forgot:

$3 door Fee, $4 for both days(only if you pay on the 1st day)

If you bring a TV or a cube, then you can enter for free. if you bring both then 2 dollars off on your singles entry fee.

This isn't confirmed but it might be possible.

Top Bottom