• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Cruel Melee Characters

SSBBGamer91

Smash Rookie
Who is your best character in Cruel Melee and what's your record?

Mine is with Lucas, my record is only 6, but I kept jumping off the side and using the up & B attack on him at the alloys. That way, the shock goes through them and sends them flying through the air.

Post your best characters.

Ange

Smash Lord
Dont you mean Cruel Brawl? D:>

I dont really play Cruel Brawl so I have no records. If I do, Ill prolly do some cheap strategy so they would kill themselves.

Sucumbio

Smash Giant
Writing Team
I got 8 kills with Kirby by jumping straight up the center as high as he'd go then down B and they all kept falling for it, but after 8 I got ko'd and now they don't fall for it at all so I can't get 9

justaway12

Smash Master
talking about brawl or melee because if it's melee it should go in the melee disscussion
melee:20 with kirby (i belived that stupid sonic thing)
brawl:7 with olimar (couldn't be bothered)

SSBBGamer91

Smash Rookie
By the way, this is for Brawl, sorry about the title. Is there a record for this posted on the site already?

Er!ckLZ

Smash Apprentice
it's all about strategy in Cruel Brawl..

you're a n00b if you try fighting the Alloys.. Go under the map and make them jump off o_O Everybody prolly knows that.

mee..
70 kills w/ Jiggly (got bored so I jumped off =p)
45 kills w/ Lucas

Vorguen

Smash Champion
10 with Jiggly just to get the achievement. Jump off the ledge, lure them out, then just fly under the stage and grab the other ledge. Repeat until 10 committed suicide, then proceeded to jump down myself.

Sosuke

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
8132-9932-4710
If Link wasn't Link, there would be one less crap character.

Mine was Kirby in the twenties I think.
Something like that.

M-WUZ-H3R3

Smash Lord
Jigglypuff 89 kills.

Under stage camping is all I did.

Then I got bored and decided to play melee.

Lemonwater

Smash Ace
Link isn't crap, his only problem is recovery.

I got like 20 or 21 in Cruel Brawl with Link....it was difficult since I stayed on the ground rather than do edge tricks lol

Titanium Dragon

Smash Journeyman
8 kills with Jigglypuff, via floating back and forth under the stage. I've got six semi-legitimate kills with bowser, via jumping off and grabbing onto the ledge, moving away from the stage, airfortress back to ledge, use ledge attack to knock them back off, then smash/tilt them as they try to recover - at least I attacked them :p

SSBBGamer91

Smash Rookie
I just got 10 with Lucas for the challenge. Are there any more challenges related to cruel brawl?

MRTW113

Smash Journeyman
I only have Brawl, sadly. MK is easiest for me in Cruel Brawl. 57 KOs! ^^

T-hir

Smash Rookie
6 or 7 with toonlink just jump of the stage and do a meteor smash > mid-air thats how i did it :)

TjpDragon

Smash Rookie
63 with lucas. your up b technique works. but im a bit more daring when the yellow or green ones come back. hit them with Sidesmash or Upsmash ^.^ then repeat on other side

The_Prince

Smash Cadet
27 with marth from just plain dumb luck. i kept using falling fairs from the edge and dolphing slash pokes until i could tipper an Uair from the edge (fall away from edge, jump, Uair, fast fall, uB). Quite fun, eh? It took forever...

MikeyRules112

Smash Rookie
3DS FC
0576-3704-6465
Around 27 with Pikachu and around 23 with Kirby.
With Pikachu, it was boring....and took too long.

Top Bottom