• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Crow's Nest - Silver Flames

hotdogturtle

Smash Master
Famous last words.
Aw crap, I already used this joke on this same forum.

Looks like I already downloaded the later version while Smashboards was down since the BrawlVault link was already clicked for me, but good job anyway. I still haven't used it, but I will next time I play.

HyperrCrow

Emotional Reality
That quote might possibly become true. Animating 900 frames doesn't sound all that fun for me to do, unless I figure out a way to get to spotlights closer somehow.

HyperrCrow

Emotional Reality
Do stage animations not work off of keyframes?
I believe so, not really sure. My experience with stages is pretty small. Once I get home I'll try changing the bone coordinates to see if that works. If not I'll try the keyframes.

Nguz95

Smash Lord
I believe so, not really sure. My experience with stages is pretty small. Once I get home I'll try changing the bone coordinates to see if that works. If not I'll try the keyframes.
Sweet. I'd imagine they do, since editing 900 frames seems like too much.

HyperrCrow

Emotional Reality
This looks really awesome. Any chance you might upload a video of the stage in action?
I actually can't since I lost my capture card last semester. I can guarantee you 100% that it works though, if that's your concern. I use play on it multiple times daily.

HyperrCrow

Emotional Reality
Shameless self-promotion and whatnot, but thread has had a complete overhaul. Hope you guys like the new hub.

HyperrCrow

Emotional Reality
You plan on updating your Pokestadium stage for 3.0 Crow?

Do you have anything else you been working on?
Lavender Town
What Nguz said. I'm taking my only final tomorrow, so from there on I will be free to learn Maya and begin my Lavender Town collab with Nguz.
As for Pokestadium, I already updated it to 3.0. All it needed was a camera fix.

Top Bottom