• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Creepy

Zoro

Smash Champion
Ok this is kind of weird
so i went with ma mom to see pelham 123 and during that trip

she showed me a recording she did at church cuz she sings and they practice and she records it so that she can practice at home.

So she showed me and at around 13:06 to 13:15 there is a crazy moaning sound that comes out and its completely out a key. at first the first 2 moans sound like a part of the song but the 3rd is really outa key. The thing is there are 4 singers and they all sing the same thing so my mom woulda remembered it and she swears nobody sang that way or made those noises.

I did a quick recording with my webcam
and the quality is horrible but check it out

also i have no reason to bs you guys lol
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XAIqalAEW1U
in the video the sounds comes out at 0:12-0:14 and 0:16-0:17 and 0:20 clearly
the 2nd clip you can barely hear because i put it too close but i cant rerecord cuz my mom took the recorder already.

we are a super religious family and my mom tells me that night nothign was going right.
The instruments were all not working like everything was going wrong and the lead singer started crying because it was such a bad presence in the place. Lol dont really care if you dont believe me my mom doesnt play jokes like that.

Master Raven

Smash Master
Look into the history of your Church. Any really strong, emotional events (usually negative from what I can tell) are most likely going to draw in some strange activity within the place. What that activity is, I can't really say for certain, be it a haunting or just a bad presence, but I've experienced haunting activity in an old house I used to live in around Miami Lakes.

DRD

Smash Lord
I'm sure she wasn't playing a joke but most people who think they hear weird noises that aren't there really do hear them

There really isn't enough to go on from that recording because of how scratchy it is, it really just sounds like interference

Zoro

Smash Champion
i don't hear anything... just noise
webcam mic = fail
if i could show the recording off the actual thing i would because the noise is so out of place
its impossible not to hear it.
also its spanish so if you cant understand it probably all sounds like noise.

Look into the history of your Church. Any really strong, emotional events (usually negative from what I can tell) are most likely going to draw in some strange activity within the place. What that activity is, I can't really say for certain, be it a haunting or just a bad presence, but I've experienced haunting activity in an old house I used to live in around Miami Lakes.
i been there since it was built and this is the first time something like this has happened that iknow of

I'm sure she wasn't playing a joke but most people who think they hear weird noises that aren't there really do hear them

There really isn't enough to go on from that recording because of how scratchy it is, it really just sounds like interference
i can hear it perfectly because i know what it sounds like. You might think that its someone singing badly but nobody was supposed to start randomly humming or do really low singing. If you hear it before the explanation it will sound like a normal song, but because of the situation its weird. Its like burning a cd of lady gaga and randomly hearing frank sinatra in the middle your gonna notice the difference. It would be especially weird if you didnt have any frank sinatra on your HD. My whole family heard it and was like completely shocked, my mother showed me precisely because she heard it lol. Another thing is my mom holds the recorder in her hand like at chest lvl and her voice sounds far away like the other singers but the sounds that are out of place sound really clear and loud like its right up to the mic. So my mom def wasnt the one moaning because she has the highest singing voice ever. (i say sounds but its moaning its straight up moaning)

DRD

Smash Lord
So what are you thinkin of doin about it?

I don't buy it personally, but if I did I wouldn't go near the place ever again

Sandtru27

Smash Lord
that's not redundant; if anything, it is contradicting

go back to school

edit: def. get a better recording if you can ziz-iz-oro

Sandtru27

Smash Lord
BUSTERS SON BUSTERS

new pork city MM at gigs? lol

edit^^^meant port town aero dive w/e same thing diff. craziness

PolMex23

Smash Champion
demons ...

spirits, ghosts, ...

Illuminati...(lol)

Um, i have a very heavy an scary back ground due to really weird events that occurred from about 8 to 14 years old.

Edit: i wish quality was better

Top Bottom