• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Crash Bandicoot in Brawl.

SmashBrosLover3918

Smash Journeyman
ooo, jak, now theres someone... although do we need another character that has guns? fox, falco if he in, snake all have guns. now yes Jak has about 4 guns and 12 modes, how would he use all of them? and would he have his dark powers? or light? or both? lots of questions...

Magnacor

Smash Ace
Now, I support sony characters in brawl, but i think there would be a better mascot for sony: Jak. From the Jack and Daxter series. Even so, I think both of them have no chance of making it into brawl.
Jak won't make it in because he never appeared on a Nintendo game, whereas, Crash and Spyro have. As a matter of fact, I don't think crash has appeared on the Playstation in a long time. Oh and Jak could never rep Sony as good as Ratchet from Ratchet and Clank!

vesperview

Smash Hero
Doubtful... his good games aren't even on Nintendo, he looks like such a joke of a character, plus he started out in playstation and that's never a good sign, specially with a character like Crash who's far from iconic. He's below any of the characters who have been confirmed in the game.

GimmeAnFSharp

Smash Journeyman
The only reason he has any chance is because both Mario and Sonic are in, and it would be quite the throwback to see the 3-way rivalry of Mario vs. Sonic vs. Crash again. Otherwise, just plain no.

SmashBrosLover3918

Smash Journeyman
i put him, jak, ratchet, spyro as Sony's mascots, mario and sonic as Nintendo(and sega) and master chief as Microsofts. I think they all(well except master chief maybe) should be in...

dont know why I dont want master chief in, probably cause my friend would have his way and i cant allow that...

SubparSmashBrother

Smash Ace
Nice moveset, but too new for my tastes. If Crash were to some how, miraculously get into Brawl, his moves should be movre centered around his old school games, like Sonic is. And of course his Final Smash would have to be putting on that gold mask and running around widly.

Demon Kirby

Smash Champion
Nice moveset, but too new for my tastes. If Crash were to some how, miraculously get into Brawl, his moves should be movre centered around his old school games, like Sonic is. And of course his Final Smash would have to be putting on that gold mask and running around widly.

Ah yes, the golden mask. That'd be a much better idea.

GOTM

Smash Champion
this would probably be the coolest thing ever, but i really dont see it happening. it would be awesome though....like...really awesome. hes one of my favorite characters of all time.

OmegaXXII

Fire Emblem Lord/ Trophy Hunter
^indeed I like him, but it's just too bad he won't make it in Brawl due to his loss of popularity over recent years

SmashBrosLover3918

Smash Journeyman
yea, hes one of the characters that I grew up with, since the first Nintendo system i've owned is my Wii

shame hes lost popularity... him and spyro were replaced by Jak and Ratchet...

SmashBrosLover3918

Smash Journeyman
Jak from Jak and Daxter series, and Ratchet from Ratchet and Clank series. if you still dont know, they're PS2 characters, ummmm, search the web for images...

bivunit94

Smash Journeyman
Hmm. Yeah, I hate new Crash.

But anyway, I would see him (along with Pac-Man and Simon Belmont) making it in to SSB4. Brawl...well, one word just ruins his chances: MEGAMAN.

OmegaXXII

Fire Emblem Lord/ Trophy Hunter
QFT??? whats that mean? aww, Universal was cool. I havnt played any of his games since Crash warped or Crash Bash(my favorite Crash game)
QFT= "quoted for truth" and if you are ever gonna play any of his new one's I suggest you don't since they really aren't as good as the original PS one's although I do recommend you playing Wrath of Cortex which was the last Action/Adventure Crash game made by Universal

Top Bottom