• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Cpt. Falcon! FTW!

Captainbrawl

Smash Apprentice
Who here Actually mains Cpt.Falcon?

By that i mean...You uses him in tournaments?

I've always wondered if Cpt.Falcon could beat EVERY character, Mostly Snake & MK.

I have'nt had a Snake vs Falcon yet, But i did beat a VERY good MK play just now.

So...If Falcon can/could beat any character then why should'nt i main him? Or any other Falcon players?

I WILL main him. He was always the most fun to use in every SSB game, I'd like to see more Falcon users win tournaments.

I've always found Snake & MK the hardest character to beat & i've beaten every character besides Snake with Falcon.

So....Why dont people main him? HE IS MANLY!

Noodlehead

Smash Lord
i main him but i always get destroyed at the tournaments.snake isnt his hardest match up.i find snake easier than many other characters.

Captainbrawl

Smash Apprentice
i main him but i always get destroyed at the tournaments.snake isnt his hardest match up.i find snake easier than many other characters.
When i 1st used Falcon, I quit him for awhile & went to Fox.

Now..I challenged 1 of my friends(MK) to a best of 3 & i used Falcon for the fun of it & i was suprised i won.

I hate that i gave up on him but i think Falcon CAN beat every character in the game.

Plus Kneeing a MK is always fun.

Wogrim

Smash Lord
The best MK I've played so far was loads easier than Olimar (beats you in pretty much everything but recovery, but since you won't get him off the stage it doesn't matter) and Sheik (can outmaneuver you, has a ******** FTilt combo, has an interrupting projectile, and can switch do Zelda). Snake's FTilt range and damage are ridiculous but other than that he's not that hard. MK is very fast but he's light enough that a few mindgames will put him down, and although his DSmash and Shuttle Loop kill very well, they are pretty predictable. I have a feeling that people think Snake and MK are considered really hard just because they are considered top tier, so people have faced some good players of them. They'll most likely move down as time goes on. But enough talk about hardest matchups.

If people ever decide Falcon is top tier, he will be as popular as Snake. While I'd love for him to be top tier, I don't want to see Captain Falcon noobs all over the place, so I'm hoping he ends up low tier (not bottom tier, since that will draw all the people who would play him just because he's bottom tier, as some people already seem to do).

Noodlehead

Smash Lord
even if he was top tier he would still have those bad match ups so n00bs wouldnt really play him.With a mk they would actually win some games but with falcon they would probaly get owned everytime.
ANYWAYS CHANGE YOUR MAIN BACK TO CAPTAIN FALCON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
some n00bs arent that bad,you never know they might become a skilled player

Captainbrawl

Smash Apprentice
even if he was top tier he would still have those bad match ups so n00bs wouldnt really play him.With a mk they would actually win some games but with falcon they would probaly get owned everytime.
ANYWAYS CHANGE YOUR MAIN BACK TO CAPTAIN FALCON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
some n00bs arent that bad,you never know they might become a skilled player
I never cared for "bad matchups" Exept for Olimar! He's always been a pain.

I've always thought you should play who you have fun with.

Falcon & Fox!

D

Deleted member

Snake isnt too bad. My biggest problem is MK

Last edited by a moderator:

chili

Smash Cadet
I didn't want to main him because he wasn't considered a 'good' character. Then I played with him last night. For four straight hours. Now I love him. Who cares if he isn't 'good'? I'll just get so good that it doesn't matter. :p

Top Bottom