Countering (Projectile) Spam - Ultimate

kinbobbobkin

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
1822-1654-6056
NNID
Remybunny14
I'm sorry (for this very late post) but zoners are suppose to zone people; hence using the projectile to space you out. Not everyone is nor not everyone wants to be a rushdown character. If you think people who use projectiles is cowardly fine, but I feel like you're not going to learn if call it "cowardly".

J.I.L

Smash Journeyman
I'm sorry (for this very late post) but zoners are suppose to zone people; hence using the projectile to space you out. Not everyone is nor not everyone wants to be a rushdown character. If you think people who use projectiles is cowardly fine, but I feel like you're not going to learn if call it "cowardly".
I've only seen one other campy falco. Most falcos I play against are rush down players.

1FC0

Smash Lord
I've only seen one other campy falco. Most falcos I play against are rush down players.
It seems like a waste to not use his laser, though. It seems like it could really help him in some matchups (Like the FE cast or heavies).

J.I.L

Smash Journeyman
It seems like a waste to not use his laser, though. It seems like it could really help him in some matchups (Like the FE cast or heavies).
100% agreed. But they only use laser occasionally to stun people so they can just do more combos.

Sucumbio

Smash Powerslave
I prefer rush down strategy myself which is why my main and secondaries are almost all non projectile characters. Using Falco as a rush down character is counterintuitive though because you'd expect his laser traps and zoning to be his strong suit unlike say, Fox who really likes to get in close and uses lasers to punish opponents who run away.