• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Cot4 Marth Dittos

ZHMT

Smash Lord
NNID
zeeehmtee

Remzi

formerly VaBengal
NNID
Remziz4
3DS FC
0302-1081-8167
Just watched the first link. Awesome matches, you guys are making really regret not being there...

Punishment Divine

Smash Champion
Im sorry for the piss poor quality on the one vs. Eazy, I was holding the camera. I couldn't stop laughing. R00kie, Pierce, and NEO are too lulz XD

Freezewish

Smash Ace
Too good. Steel vs CK was very entertaining to watch. Too bad i couldnt make it. =/

GPEternity

Smash Journeyman
what was that on the second stock in the second match with S2 and CK? looked like he got pulled down off the stage and spiked by the tip of the DS

ChaosKnight

Smash Master
yea Rookie ! Was ****ing hillarious during eazys match loooool

I WANT THIS I WANT THIS I WANT A FOX TV looooool

and the best quote

If I HAD an UP B that was invincble i WOULD NEVER BE BORED hahahahahah

ZHMT

Smash Lord
NNID
zeeehmtee
what was that on the second stock in the second match with S2 and CK? looked like he got pulled down off the stage and spiked by the tip of the DS
Steel went to hug the edge and CK hit Steel with the dolphin slash first.

and the best quote

THIS ^

Freezewish

Smash Ace

and the best quote

Haha i was wondering who that was in the background. :laugh:

Punishment Divine

Smash Champion

and the best quote

lmfao

I was like "Well get some other Fox mains and have your TV" and he goes "Other Fox mains? Aw man, I guess I better just call up myself then!" rofl

That night at Inui's, too, i was chilling with Zodiac Braves and R00kie was playing Umbra. Umbra, for the last stock, down B'd R00kie's Firefox with Pit and R00kie just stared at the screen for like ten seconds. Then he looked at Umbra and is like "Man you BETTER not go to sleep tonight." and put his controller down lmfao

Remzi

formerly VaBengal
NNID
Remziz4
3DS FC
0302-1081-8167
LMFAO, just watched the second link. Rookie is tooooo funny

Steel

Where's my Jameson?
BRoomer
well while i hate lylat and normally do very well on bf.. you definitely did do better the first match. dont think it got recorded

Steel

Where's my Jameson?
BRoomer
wtf is that

im gonna try to go to that md/va tourny in march

and yes you were too campy, that match u just ran away and i just attacked. made it easy for me

Punishment Divine

Smash Champion
wtf is that

im gonna try to go to that md/va tourny in march

and yes you were too campy, that match u just ran away and i just attacked. made it easy for me
It's the tourney that was supposed to be in NY but Alex is now hosting it at Inui's hotel, in May. It's prob like first topic in the Tournament forum.

Yeah I gotta remember how to play aggressive like...Consistently lol. I'm getting better at it though.

I might go to that tourney, we'll see

Albert.

Smash Master
Alright so ZMT was... Unable... to answer this question on AIM so I must ask here...

At the end of the ZMT VS CK match, the camera zooms in on someone

he looks pissed

who is that?

Steel

Where's my Jameson?
BRoomer
It's the tourney that was supposed to be in NY but Alex is now hosting it at Inui's hotel, in May. It's prob like first topic in the Tournament forum.

Yeah I gotta remember how to play aggressive like...Consistently lol. I'm getting better at it though.

I might go to that tourney, we'll see
oh, thats rather close to me then. ill probably go

Albert.

Smash Master
thank you

that wasn't too hard, eh??

BTW

awesome playing guys :)

Altough Marth dittos are odd, because Marths can do such nasty things to other Marths!

EDIT Changed my avatar.

anybody like it?

ZHMT

Smash Lord
NNID
zeeehmtee
Alright so ZMT was... Unable... to answer this question on AIM so I must ask here...

At the end of the ZMT VS CK match, the camera zooms in on someone

he looks pissed

who is that?
Sorry, I didnt answer cause my computer froze up cause...Vista johns...

But yeah I wasnt pissed at all lol.

Albert.

Smash Master
vista does suck though. I'm not a computer geek but I think that Vista takes like twice the ram to run like the same speed as XP

but back on topic

No Junk videos?

ZHMT

Smash Lord
NNID
zeeehmtee
Kadaj has some vids taped from the stream, which is why I didnt record any. I would of taped Neo, but I know he dont like being recorded (or something of that nature), so I didnt.

Pierce7d

Wise Hermit
3DS FC
1993-9028-0439
I don't know why you guys didn't record me, considering I have quite a different style.

Oh, that reminds me, Steel, stop biting my SHDB shenanigans . . . screw it, take them.

R00kie is too good. I'm glad he's in my crew.

Ulevo

Smash Master
I don't know why you guys didn't record me, considering I have quite a different style.

Oh, that reminds me, Steel, stop biting my SHDB shenanigans . . . screw it, take them.

R00kie is too good. I'm glad he's in my crew.
That's rather disappointing. I was looking forward to Pierce7d videos.

GRogErEN24

Smash Cadet
Timmy you have the better Marth than all the others. so work on him a bit more and you should be in Neo's level pretty soon. the other Marth's i'm suprised you guys even win matches. not trying to s*** on you guys but your Marth's are too straight forward.

ZHMT

Smash Lord
NNID
zeeehmtee
Marth Ditto's don't decide the better Marth, plus we only did like one set. Me, Steel, and Pierce7d all placed the same in the tourney, which had uber hard brackets. CK got a really hard pool. Steel, Pierce, CK, Kadaj, Eazy, are awesome Marth's. You really cant judge on videos.

Also, I will NOT be at Neo's level soon, he 2 stocked me both games we played, Neo is levels ahead of us.

GRogErEN24

Smash Cadet
i never said that dittos decide better Marth's. i was just complimenting on how you play defensively and react quickly to things. the other marth's just swing their sword mindlessly while you hit them when it's a guaranteed hit. true, Neo is too far ahead of us.

Steel

Where's my Jameson?
BRoomer
mindlessly? you have no clue what you're talking about, and neo is miles ahead of us, pierce would probably be the closest among us

ZHMT

Smash Lord
NNID
zeeehmtee
I don't really play defensively, Im an offensive Marth. I just prefer to stay on the ground more than other Marth's. Steel isnt swinging mindlessly. Many Marth's (including myself) thought at one point that offensive was mindlessly swinging your sword, but it isnt. Steel plays faster then me, which can apply more pressure. I like to look carefully at what the opponent likes to do, and simply predict what will happen next. Both are offensive, just done differently.

Edit: Dang Steel beat me to it, I had to type so much xD.

GRogErEN24

Smash Cadet
i guess you just can't take a compliment timmy. steel i'm sorry dude but your marth needs work. yeah i like how pierce plays. i want a ditto match with him but he never went to Rykoshet's smashfest when i went to them. =(

Steel

Where's my Jameson?
BRoomer
of course it needs work, everyone’s does. But from what you’re saying it sounds like you think marths should just play defensive and wait. Why the hell would you do that with one of the best attacker’s in the game?

ZHMT

Smash Lord
NNID
zeeehmtee
I thank you for the compliment. Its just that Im nowhere near Neo, and yeah Steel needs work, I need work, Pierce needs work, we all do, everyone does. That doesnt make them bad.

Heres another vid of Steel if your interested.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B0lPZ3U7Ino

Edit: Steel, good minds think alike rofl

Top Bottom