• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

CoS Presents : C 3 CAN'T HOST, BUT WE CAN

idea

Smash Master
hm....... i wouldnt get there til around that time..... so i guess there really isn't a point in travelling and there and back =T i guess i'll just got to the next one at c 3's when it's just walking distance

sry idea we'll team it up some other time, oh and tues or wed's of this coming week you wana meet up for some smash?
he just meant singles; come for doubles. and for the second part, probably.

Chaotic Yoshi

Smash Lord
Chaotic is easy to encounter.

Just look for some goan guy with short curly hair. You won't miss him rofl <3
I can't find my mario cap -_-, you're better off referring to this post. I'll wear a beige cap i guess...

EDIT: NVM found it

PR3Y11

Smash Journeyman
he just meant singles; come for doubles. and for the second part, probably.
lol i stayed for work.... just got home now ... but i'll see how many people people are interested for what's looking like it's gona be for tuesday

anyone else who wants to smash on tues let me know ..... i cant have too many people in the house

D.B

Smash Ace
Lol he thinks we missed out on something. Hey let me ask you guys, how long did the finals take? Just the finals nothing else.

J.L

Smash Ace
interesting turnout. im assuming thats not pkmvodka ahhaa. Hopefully you guys will be coming to the sauga tournament. We would love to play you guys.

alphameric

Smash Ace
No that's not pkmvodka. I didn't even realize that until you said it lmao.
As for sauga, I for one am probably not going, but others might be.

Top Bottom