• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Corrin Social - Still Fire Emblem Social

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
Kagero...I must get after Wrestlemania...when do I get her?

Astellius

Smash Ace
Yeah, Revelation Endgame was relatively easy even on Hard (although i may have grinded while recruiting the children so that's probably why). The fact that the boss has 4 HP bars in total is intimidating but its not that bad.
My run was on hard, I did some minor grinding to get some low level characters I wanted to use up to par on levels. But Corrin's STR was ridiculously high. It's at 39 without anything, add the Omega Yato, it's at 43, tonic produces 45, rally leads to 50(!) unsupported. Plus, Omega Yato is really strong. With Replicate, Corrin was able to go to both of the hands at the same time. It probably would've been much difficult had Corrin not been so OP.

So should I beat all three routes before starting hidden truths? I don't want to spoil anything.
You can always do the maps but skip the cutscenes if you want the rewards without spoilers. I think that it's probably fine to do it in the later half of Revelations w/cutscenes.

Kagero...I must get after Wrestlemania...when do I get her?
Ch. 10 in Birthright.

Last edited:

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
My run was on hard, I did some minor grinding to get some low level characters I wanted to use up to par on levels. But Corrin's STR was ridiculously high. It's at 39 without anything, add the Omega Yato, it's at 43, tonic produces 45, rally leads to 50(!) unsupported. Plus, Omega Yato is really strong. With Replicate, Corrin was able to go to both of the hands at the same time. It probably would've been much difficult had Corrin not been so OP.

You can always do the maps but skip the cutscenes if you want the rewards without spoilers. I think that it's probably fine to do it in the later half of Revelations w/cutscenes.

Ch. 10 in Birthright.
Do I have to finish the level to get her...cause I didn't even start it yet?

ikutocorrin

Smash Cadet
Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island, Canada
NNID
eikuto
I have a question about gathering troops for each Chapter. When I went through the first 9 Chapters, there was a lot of stuff I missed, which only showed that I am inexperienced with the series. I've only ever loved Fire Emblem through Smash. My Main Characters were Fire Emblem Characters since Melee. It wasn't until Corrin's release that I wanted to actually get into the Fire Emblem franchise. So I am extremely inexperienced with this franchise. When I was first playing through Normal Mode I did not gather troops so by the time I reached Chapter 10, I just had Effie with me. If I had of had more troops with me I would have easily beaten that Chapter. I guess what I'm trying to say is: How do I better prepare myself for those more difficult Chapters? I'm playing on Classic Hard Mode now, so from what I understand, if one of my allies falls in combat, they do not return in later Chapters. I've already lost quite a few allies, and I'm only on Chapter 5! x.x I lost Sakura for instance. Will I see her again or is she dead permanently? For Chapters like 10, which I could not beat before, I will need LOTS of allies with me or else I'm just going to frustrate myself all over again, and this time on a more harder difficulty.

Last edited:

Arrei

Smash Lord
Anyone you lose before chapter 6 will return later. You can also lose anyone on Chapter 6, except for Jakob/Felicia, as the versions of the royals you control on that chapter are separate copies from the permanent units but Jakob/Felicia are "real". (This is why only kills that Corrin and Jakob/Felicia get will grant EXP on that chapter.)

Ever since the first GBA FE we got, I've always reset upon losing any units. The game's enemy AI is also designed that way, often prioritizing simply killing one of your units rather than any actual tactical advantage.

Last edited:

ikutocorrin

Smash Cadet
NNID
eikuto
Anyone you lose before chapter 6 will return later. You can also lose anyone on Chapter 6, except for Jakob/Felicia, as the versions of the royals you control on that chapter are separate copies from the permanent units but Jakob/Felicia are "real". (This is why only kills that Corrin and Jakob/Felicia get will grant EXP on that chapter.)

Ever since the first GBA FE we got, I've always reset upon losing any units. The game's enemy AI is also designed that way, often prioritizing simply killing one of your units rather than any actual tactical advantage.
Ok good, that means I can get them all back seeing how I am only on Chapter 5. Resetting is probably a good option seeing how the chances anyway of completing the stage with fallen allies is a little slimmer than it would be if all the characters are kept alive. I may take that into consideration the next time I lose a character that I really just don't want to see go.

It's a relief though knowing that I am still within the safe zone and that I will see the allies that have fallen on the battlefield come back again!

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609

That sucks...but good thing Felicia dint die in Conquest

Rango the Mercenary

The Mercenary
3DS FC
2320-6400-7280
Why do Ryuga and Ryo use Corrin now? What bad matchups does she cover that Ike lacks?

I feel Ike's most crippling matchups are Diddy and Sheik.

WispBae

Tsundere Princess
NNID
The-Wispy
3DS FC
5343-7751-0954
Why do Ryuga and Ryo use Corrin now? What bad matchups does she cover that Ike lacks?

I feel Ike's most crippling matchups are Diddy and Sheik.
They like Fire Emblem? Dragons?

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
Why is there incest in Fire Emblem Fates?

Kotor

Luminary Uppercut!
Why is there incest in Fire Emblem Fates?
It's tradition for Fire Emblem games to include some form of incest. The biggest example of incest (the one I keep seeing brought up) was from a Japanese-only released Fire Emblem game called Genealogy of the Holy War.

Metallinatus

Smash Lord
Best I can assume is that you were misinputting Side B instead, and had used Dragon Lunge already without touching the ground so nothing happened.
Nope, I was mashing Up B at the end of the second stock, I couldn't "misinput" that much lol....
I also hadn't used Dragon Lunge for sure.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
It's tradition for Fire Emblem games to include some form of incest. The biggest example of incest (the one I keep seeing brought up) was from a Japanese-only released Fire Emblem game called Genealogy of the Holy War.
That's still kinda weird everytime I play the game(even though playing Fire Emblem is fun)

Erureido

Smash Hero
NNID
Erureido
3DS FC
5301-1552-4121
Switch FC
SW-4754-8756-2004
We've had a lot of fun videos about Sponge Emblem, but I think it's time we talk about a wife worth fighting for!

I can watch this all day!

Last edited:

Astellius

Smash Ace
Do I have to finish the level to get her...cause I didn't even start it yet?
Yes; Kagero joins after completing Ch. 10 in Birthright. Perhaps I also should have noted, she doesn't join in Conquest.

I'm playing on Classic Hard Mode now, so from what I understand, if one of my allies falls in combat, they do not return in later Chapters.
That's correct, if an ally dies in Classic mode, they die for the rest of the game. (That's excepting the chapters before the story branch in Ch. 6.) I'd recommend resetting if a character dies, especially early on in the game, because, early in the game, you don't have enough units to fill any gaps. Later in the game, you'll probably find some units to be redundant, so it might be okay if some units die. For example, in Birthright, you get three ninjas--Kaze, Saizo, and Kagero. You'll probably be okay with just one of them, so it would be strategically fine if one or two of them died because you're not going to need or use that many ninjas.

If you do need extra units, note that you can buy them from the Einherjar shop, and that you can also recruit people from doing MyCastle battles. Orochi and Niles each have a skill that allows you to capture enemy units if you have a prison. I'd recommend looking into these if you find that you need to throw sacrificial characters into the fray in order to draw in enemy units.

Of course, you can also always play on Casual mode, where fallen characters return at the end of each chapter. I'd definitely recommend trying that before trying to do a run on Hard.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
Yes; Kagero joins after completing Ch. 10 in Birthright. Perhaps I also should have noted, she doesn't join in Conquest.

That's correct, if an ally dies in Classic mode, they die for the rest of the game. (That's excepting the chapters before the story branch in Ch. 6.) I'd recommend resetting if a character dies, especially early on in the game, because, early in the game, you don't have enough units to fill any gaps. Later in the game, you'll probably find some units to be redundant, so it might be okay if some units die. For example, in Birthright, you get three ninjas--Kaze, Saizo, and Kagero. You'll probably be okay with just one of them, so it would be strategically fine if one or two of them died because you're not going to need or use that many ninjas.

If you do need extra units, note that you can buy them from the Einherjar shop, and that you can also recruit people from doing MyCastle battles. Orochi and Niles each have a skill that allows you to capture enemy units if you have a prison. I'd recommend looking into these if you find that you need to throw sacrificial characters into the fray in order to draw in enemy units.

Of course, you can also always play on Casual mode, where fallen characters return at the end of each chapter. I'd definitely recommend trying that before trying to do a run on Hard.
I sadly knew about her no being in Conquest(I used to think she was playable in that over Birthright)

ikutocorrin

Smash Cadet
NNID
eikuto

Thanks for those tips. I think I may have to do just that, and restart the game on Casual Mode. I'm finding it too hard, and I clearly don''t have enough experience to tackle this hard of a difficulty on my first try. After completing it on Casual Mode I will have a better understanding of the game, and by then will be ready for Hard Difficulty.

Last edited:

ZephyrZ

But.....DRAGONS
NNID
AbsolBlade
3DS FC
4210-4109-6434
Switch FC
SW-1754-5854-0794
Except it's not a tradition at all. It's ONLY Genealogly of the Holy War, unless you count cousins in Awakening.

Holy War did it because it was important to the plot and the game's central dragon blood mechanics, and to help place the setting as a dark, gritty world. Fates only did it so people could call Sakura their waifu(and they went out of their way to try to justify it, to).

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
Except it's not a tradition at all. It's ONLY Genealogly of the Holy War, unless you count cousins in Awakening.

Holy War did it because it was important to the plot and the game's central dragon blood mechanics, and to help place the setting as a dark, gritty world. Fates only did it so people could call Sakura their waifu(and they went out of their way to try to justify it, to).
Still weird

ZephyrZ

But.....DRAGONS
NNID
AbsolBlade
3DS FC
4210-4109-6434
Switch FC
SW-1754-5854-0794
Still weird
I agree, it's definitely something that makes me uncomfortable no matter how much they try to "justify" it. It's something that really irks me about Fates.
They fact that they had to do something with the story to justify it kind of shows where IS's priorities are right now...and that honestly kind of worries me.

Laken64

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
0920-0523-8094
I found a really interesting video on the subject of Fates and the possible future of FE:
What do you guys think about it?

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
I agree, it's definitely something that makes me uncomfortable no matter how much they try to "justify" it. It's something that really irks me about Fates.
They fact that they had to do something with the story to justify it kind of shows where IS's priorities are right now...and that honestly kind of worries me.
Incest: Time to get hella weird

Armagon

Smash Lord
NNID
Armagon1000
3DS FC
3131-6899-8999
I found a really interesting video on the subject of Fates and the possible future of FE:
What do you guys think about it?
I don't think Nintendo will continue to censor and make Fire Emblem easier in the future. He used Smash as a point but in Smash's case, it was different. Smash 4 being rated E10+ doesn't really mean much since Smash was always a party game. In fact, pretty much the only reason why Melee and Brawl were rated T was because you could look under Peach's dress. In Fire Emblem, the case is way different. Even though Fire Emblem is becoming more mainstream, it still has its image of being a more mature series. I don't think Nintendo has ever changed a series's image when it became mainstream. Pokemon's changes were really mild and really didn't do much. Plus they still use war in Pokemon from time to time *cough* Pokemon Conquest *cough* that war that happened 3000 years ago in X&Y *cough* Pikachu's death in the Diancie movie *cough*. Even Xenoblade, which is slowly becoming mainstream (not as fast as FE though) still has its image of being a massive MMO-styled JRPG. Fire Emblem is They're not gonna cut out any chapters, that's just stupid. In all of the "cesnorship" Nintendo has done, they never removed anything game-changeing. Xenoblade X: Breast Slider was removed. No big deal. Mortal Kombat on the SNES: Blood was removed. No big deal (especially since fatalities were still a thing). While its true that the children didn't make sense in Fates, at the same time, it didn't affect Fates's plot, making children more of a bonus. Now IS is a company that does hear people out. People complained about Awakening being too easy with its map design and objectives. IS fixed that with Conquest. There won't be another split title. I'm pretty sure this was just a one-time thing. Will the next game feature an Avatar? Probably. But it'll be more like FE12 and 13 where the Avatar is the Lord's companion. I'll continue this later but i'm being ordered to go to sleep.

Tarastel

Claymore
NNID
Tarastel
Just beat Conquest.

Thoughts
All in all, I understand why the story more than irks some people, but I guess since I always have my expectations on a story to be quite low in anything, didn't really faze me too much. Though I was getting a little impatient on when I could kill Iago, Hans and Garon.

The chapter with Ryoma felt really tense, until I heard the remix of "Don't speak her name". It was a great song in Awakening, captured the feel just perfect, but they really didn't need to remake it in Fates. Another powerful song could have worked just as well. But that's only a negligible complaint for people who have played Awakening, and care about that sort of thing. The chapter itself though was still pretty good.

Final battle was hard until I remembered those rocks could be used to help make a makeshift wall(that's basically what Xander excelled at). Music was great and level design was nice to look at.

Lastly, I thought the name on the possessed Takumi's bow was a nice touch.
Skadi
Which for those unfamiliar with Norse mythology, is the name of a goddess. Her name means either "harm" in Norse or "shadow" in the Germanic root. Which really does sum up the conflict right there.

Overall it was a fun game, had it's flaws here and there that I didn't mention but was fun.

Last edited:

atreyujames

The Laziest Man in the North
NNID
Atreyujames
I've just finished Chapter 15 and I thought I'd make note of some things.

1. I don't know the relative ease of past FE games but so far Birthright on Classic Normal is extremely easy. I've only lost Hinoka so far, and that was to a 2% crit from an archer that I missed against with a 96% hit rate. Is this meant to be a really easy game? does it really step it up THAT much when it gets to Conquest?

2. I've made my Avatar into a Basara temporarily so as to get the Quixotic and Hoshidan Unity along with Dragon Fang and Rend Heaven. So far it seems to work well since my Avatar has a skill stat of close to 30 pre pairing, weapon, and rally buffs. without considering DLC, is that a good idea? Or is there a better class to take advantage of my high Skill?

3. I've gotten into the habit of pairing all my units. Is that a good idea? Or should I be having the support eachother without pairing. I'm torn because I like the stat buffs and easy protection off weaker units that pairing gives, but getting to have 2-3 attacks in one is also useful...

and Finally 4.
Kaze just "died" and I S-supported him with Orochi but never got the Midori Paralogue. Am I never gonna get it or does it only happen when he comes back... does he come back? Doesn't seem right for story to rip away one of my better characters.

Raziek

Charging Limit All Day
NNID
Raziek
3DS FC
3866-8131-5247
Friendly reminder that image-only posts are technically considered spam under site rules.

If you're going to post a comic or something of the like, at least offer your thoughts on it or something.

Erureido

Smash Hero
NNID
Erureido
3DS FC
5301-1552-4121
Switch FC
SW-4754-8756-2004
I've just finished Chapter 15 and I thought I'd make note of some things.

1. I don't know the relative ease of past FE games but so far Birthright on Classic Normal is extremely easy. I've only lost Hinoka so far, and that was to a 2% crit from an archer that I missed against with a 96% hit rate. Is this meant to be a really easy game? does it really step it up THAT much when it gets to Conquest?

2. I've made my Avatar into a Basara temporarily so as to get the Quixotic and Hoshidan Unity along with Dragon Fang and Rend Heaven. So far it seems to work well since my Avatar has a skill stat of close to 30 pre pairing, weapon, and rally buffs. without considering DLC, is that a good idea? Or is there a better class to take advantage of my high Skill?

3. I've gotten into the habit of pairing all my units. Is that a good idea? Or should I be having the support eachother without pairing. I'm torn because I like the stat buffs and easy protection off weaker units that pairing gives, but getting to have 2-3 attacks in one is also useful...

and Finally 4.
Kaze just "died" and I S-supported him with Orochi but never got the Midori Paralogue. Am I never gonna get it or does it only happen when he comes back... does he come back? Doesn't seem right for story to rip away one of my better characters.
I can answer 1, 3, and 4.

1) I played Birthright first, and now I'm playing Conquest, and I can definitely notice the huge difficulty increase between the two versions, so yes, I'd say it's more of a step up. After all, Birthright is supposed to be like Awakening in terms of maps, missions, and difficulty, while Conquest is more like your old school Fire Emblem game when it comes to those three categories.

In my Birthright playthrough, I made several chapters a lot more difficult then they should have beeen. With Chapter 12's case, I didn't know about the strategy of having Corrin ferry over to the exit by pairing him with a Pegasus Rider, so I had all my units rush towards the hoard of enemies, and it made things a lot harder than it should. In fact, a good number of chapters are like that. There will be chapters that are set up in a way like "You can complete this chapter in a really easy way... but you can also get some more rewards if you decide to go with this harder route." Such rewards can include things like chests to fetch goodies or just a nice way to grind. I can tell you that Chapters 17 and 18 are two that particularly come to mind with that kind of mindset, but I'm not going to spoil what happens there since you haven't reached those chapters yet. There are a few annoying maps that will be coming later in the game though.

3) Definitely a good idea to do. I will admit that I end up pairing my units for Dual Guard more often than for Attack Guard. I find the the potential for your unit to be completed from an enemy attack and receive stat buffs more valuable than having two units separate. Again, that's just how things roll for me, but there's nothing with using the Dual Guard pair more often than an Attack Guard one.

4)
I hate to break it you, but Kaze is not coming back. In Birthright, Kaze will die after the battle in Chapter 15 if Corrin does not achieve at least an A-Support with him. Unlike the other children, Midori's paralogue will not unlock until after Chapter 15, and if you failed to achieve the necessary requirement to keep Kaze alive, her paralogue won't be unlocked even if Kaze achieved an S-Support with someone else.

Yeah, it may seem odd that the game would just kill off Kaze like that, but I think the point of that was to show that Kaze and Corrin do achieve a close bond by this point in the game. After all, Corrin decides to spare Kaze's life when Garon tried to execute him, so this chapter was supposed to be the culmination of their bond with Kaze throwing his life on the line to repay the favor as you are about to be killed. Even the A-Support conversation between the two shows how devoted Kaze has become to Corrin (it's one of the lengthiest ones in the game, but it's worth the read if you can find it online).
Just beat Conquest.

Thoughts
The chapter with Ryoma felt really tense, until I heard the remix of "Don't speak her name". It was a great song in Awakening, captured the feel just perfect, but they really didn't need to remake it in Fates. Another powerful song could have worked just as well. But that's only a negligible complaint for people who have played Awakening, and care about that sort of thing. The chapter itself though was still pretty good.
That Ryoma chapter song you are referring: are you referring to "Thorn in You"? It's the song that plays during the chapter, and it is the same track that plays during Chapter 6. In fact, in both Conquest and Birthright, this track plays in more than one chapter.

I personally don't think it's a remix of "Don't Speak Her Name", but the similarities between the two are definitely there.

Side note: I haven't finished Conquest yet, but I already know what happens to Ryoma in that route before reading your post, and I've seen a bit of some gameplay from that chapter (as well as a few stills from that cutscene, though I'm yet to watch the entire thing first hand).

Last edited:

atreyujames

The Laziest Man in the North
NNID
Atreyujames
4)
I hate to break it you, but Kaze is not coming back. In Birthright, Kaze will die after the battle in Chapter 15 if Corrin does not achieve at least an A-Support with him. Unlike the other children, Midori's paralogue will not unlock until after Chapter 15, and if you failed to achieve the necessary requirement to keep Kaze alive, her paralogue won't be unlocked even if Kaze achieved an S-Support with someone else.

Yeah, it may seem odd that the game would just kill off Kaze like that, but I think the point of that was to show that Kaze and Corrin do achieve a close bond by this point in the game. After all, Corrin decides to spare Kaze's life when Garon tried to execute him, so this chapter was supposed to be the culmination of their bond with Kaze throwing his life on the line to repay the favor as you are about to be killed. Even the A-Support conversation between the two shows how devoted Kaze has become to Corrin (it's one of the lengthiest ones in the game, but it's worth the read if you can find it online).
Thats a bummer. I was at a B support too. Thanks for the input on the rest as well =) very helpful

Tarastel

Claymore
NNID
Tarastel
I can answer 1, 3, and 4.

1) I played Birthright first, and now I'm playing Conquest, and I can definitely notice the huge difficulty increase between the two versions, so yes, I'd say it's more of a step up. After all, Birthright is supposed to be like Awakening in terms of maps, missions, and difficulty, while Conquest is more like your old school Fire Emblem game when it comes to those three categories.

In my Birthright playthrough, I made several chapters a lot more difficult then they should have beeen. With Chapter 12's case, I didn't know about the strategy of having Corrin ferry over to the exit by pairing him with a Pegasus Rider, so I had all my units rush towards the hoard of enemies, and it made things a lot harder than it should. In fact, a good number of chapters are like that. There will be chapters that are set up in a way like "You can complete this chapter in a really easy way... but you can also get some more rewards if you decide to go with this harder route." Such rewards can include things like chests to fetch goodies or just a nice way to grind. I can tell you that Chapters 17 and 18 are two that particularly come to mind with that kind of mindset, but I'm not going to spoil what happens there since you haven't reached those chapters yet. There are a few annoying maps that will be coming later in the game though.

3) Definitely a good idea to do. I will admit that I end up pairing my units for Dual Guard more often than for Attack Guard. I find the the potential for your unit to be completed from an enemy attack and receive stat buffs more valuable than having two units separate. Again, that's just how things roll for me, but there's nothing with using the Dual Guard pair more often than an Attack Guard one.

4)

That Ryoma chapter song you are referring: are you referring to "Thorn in You"? It's the song that plays during the chapter, and it is the same track that plays during Chapter 6. In fact, in both Conquest and Birthright, this track plays in more than one chapter.

I personally don't think it's a remix of "Don't Speak Her Name", but the similarities between the two are definitely there.

Side note: I haven't finished Conquest yet, but I already know what happens to Ryoma in that route before reading your post, and I've seen a bit of some gameplay from that chapter (as well as a few stills from that cutscene, though I'm yet to watch the entire thing first hand).
Yes, it's the one where Corrin and Ryoma are locked inside their own battle ground. As for whether it's a remake or not isn't really the part that irks me. Fates has numerous things that are new with quality work seen everywhere. However, while I do understand the reasoning behind it, Fates feels like it's replicating Awakening a bit too much. And this is coming from someone who didn't get heavily invested into the series until Awakening. The simple fact that has noticeable similarities carries over to the "replicating" of Awakening.

Even the ending(in Conquest at least) has a slightly similar structure to Awakenings. That wouldn't have even have even been on my radar if I hadn't learned about the "days of future past" dlc coming to Fates. The 2nd gen units don't even have that sort of little army feeling like Lucina's. Nor does the story even need something like that since that story is literally Awakening's and feels as shoehorned in as the 2nd gens(in this game).

But like I've stated earlier, the way IS is handling this is understandable, since they practically went from niche series to mainstream in one game. Doesn't hinder my ability to enjoy the game by any noticeable means, but I still hope IS finally breaks from Awakening completely(aside the whole marriage, and tone shift the franchise is going towards).

*Edit
Hearing it now, and it has a lot more in it than I originally thought, enough that I actually kinda like it now.
Still standing on my statement on everything else though.

*Double Edit
I hate typos, as such typing on a tablet is now the bane of by being.

Last edited:

Tino

Smash Hero
NNID
FaustinoRojo10
3DS FC
5284-1678-8857
Switch FC
SW-6232-2426-8037
Thats a bummer. I was at a B support too. Thanks for the input on the rest as well =) very helpful
I only had a C-support with Kaze by the time he was killed off in Birthright Chapter 15, which was ****ed up. despite giving him an S-support with Setsuna. It wasn't until after I beat the story when I learned that he can actually be saved. I might just do another playthrough just for that.
Probably the worst thing for Birthright as of now
You think that's bad? Wait until you reach Chapter 26.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
I only had a C-support with Kaze by the time he was killed off in Birthright Chapter 15, which was ****ed up. despite giving him an S-support with Setsuna. It wasn't until after I beat the story when I learned that he can actually be saved. I might just do another playthrough just for that.

You think that's bad? Wait until you reach Chapter 26.
Lemme guess...Azura or Ryoma

Erureido

Smash Hero
NNID
Erureido
3DS FC
5301-1552-4121
Switch FC
SW-4754-8756-2004
Lemme guess...Azura or Ryoma
Nope, neither of them, but Chapter 26 is the chapter I like to call "The Chapter of Feels."

If you really want to know...
The main hint I'm going to give you is that the death(s) will happen to certain Nohrian individual(s) who you got to know really well in Conquest.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
Nope, neither of them, but Chapter 26 is the chapter I like to call "The Chapter of Feels."

If you really want to know...
The main hint I'm going to give you is that the death(s) will happen to certain Nohrian individual(s) who you got to know really well in Conquest.
Oh...well I should probably finish Conquest

Tino

Smash Hero
NNID
FaustinoRojo10
3DS FC
5284-1678-8857
Switch FC
SW-6232-2426-8037
I'm just level grinding my units before starting on the paralogues. I plan to do 2-6 sometime this week.

Armagon

Smash Lord
NNID
Armagon1000
3DS FC
3131-6899-8999
I don't think Nintendo will continue to censor and make Fire Emblem easier in the future. He used Smash as a point but in Smash's case, it was different. Smash 4 being rated E10+ doesn't really mean much since Smash was always a party game. In fact, pretty much the only reason why Melee and Brawl were rated T was because you could look under Peach's dress. In Fire Emblem, the case is way different. Even though Fire Emblem is becoming more mainstream, it still has its image of being a more mature series. I don't think Nintendo has ever changed a series's image when it became mainstream. Pokemon's changes were really mild and really didn't do much. Plus they still use war in Pokemon from time to time *cough* Pokemon Conquest *cough* that war that happened 3000 years ago in X&Y *cough* Pikachu's death in the Diancie movie *cough*. Even Xenoblade, which is slowly becoming mainstream (not as fast as FE though) still has its image of being a massive MMO-styled JRPG. Fire Emblem is They're not gonna cut out any chapters, that's just stupid. In all of the "cesnorship" Nintendo has done, they never removed anything game-changeing. Xenoblade X: Breast Slider was removed. No big deal. Mortal Kombat on the SNES: Blood was removed. No big deal (especially since fatalities were still a thing). While its true that the children didn't make sense in Fates, at the same time, it didn't affect Fates's plot, making children more of a bonus. Now IS is a company that does hear people out. People complained about Awakening being too easy with its map design and objectives. IS fixed that with Conquest. There won't be another split title. I'm pretty sure this was just a one-time thing. Will the next game feature an Avatar? Probably. But it'll be more like FE12 and 13 where the Avatar is the Lord's companion. I'll continue this later but i'm being ordered to go to sleep.
OK, i'm gonna finish what i started. In the video, he mentions how the next Fire Emblem could potentially be rated E10+. If this happens, it wouldn't be the first time. Radiant Dawn was rated E10+ and it still kept its mature themes of war, love and death. Path of Radiance, the prequel, was rated T. In fact, only 3 Fire Emblem games have actually been rated T: Path of Radiance, Awakening, and Fates.

Top Bottom