• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Corrin Social - Still Fire Emblem Social

Banjodorf

Dynamic Duo
NNID
bluefalcon27
3DS FC
2105-8715-5493
Yeah, M!Corrin just has to marry a Corrinsexual or a 2nd Gen if you want to get all the kids. Fortunately there's alot of top tier 2nd gen females. <3

Can't say I care at all for the Corrinsexuals in this game, though. Except for Anna, and Flora (who I never managed to get in Conquest). Awakening's selection was a bit better, with Anna, Say'ri and of course, Tiki. And Flavia and Basilio, and the Spotpass characters, but they come so late I just don't care.

Armagon

Smash Lord
NNID
Armagon1000
3DS FC
3131-6899-8999
Yeah, M!Corrin just has to marry a Corrinsexual or a 2nd Gen if you want to get all the kids. Fortunately there's alot of top tier 2nd gen females. <3

Can't say I care at all for the Corrinsexuals in this game, though. Except for Anna, and Flora (who I never managed to get in Conquest). Awakening's selection was a bit better, with Anna, Say'ri and of course, Tiki. And Flavia and Basilio, and the Spotpass characters, but they come so late I just don't care.
The problem with Anna is that she's DLC and she doesn't arrive until late March-early April. I don't know why Fire Emblem's unoffical mascot is DLC. There was no reason to make her DLC. My friend, who's an Anna fan, says that every time he sees Anna at the Dragon's Gate, he says "there she is. Taunting me. Reminding me that i won't be able to marry her until late March".

Arrei

Smash Lord
Probably exactly because she's the mascot. Anna transcends time and space to show up in every game, always watching, but actually showing up in the story kind of blurs the line between her mascot status and being an actual character.

Armagon

Smash Lord
NNID
Armagon1000
3DS FC
3131-6899-8999
Probably exactly because she's the mascot. Anna transcends time and space to show up in every game, always watching, but actually showing up in the story kind of blurs the line between her mascot status and being an actual character.
In Awakening, Anna was an optional sidequest character. They could've done the same thing in Fates. It doesn't really affect me much since my opinion on Anna is neutral but i still think Anna shouldn't be DLC.

Arrei

Smash Lord
Yeah, I actually didn't like that Anna showed up in a paralogue in Awakening. We wound up with this weird Nurse Joy/Officer Jenny infinite sister situation where she was at once an actual character and still the fourth-wall breaking mascot character.

ZephyrZ

But.....DRAGONS
NNID
AbsolBlade
3DS FC
4210-4109-6434
Switch FC
SW-1754-5854-0794
About the kid characters...I feel that they're a bit more bland than the first generation ones. All of their supports seem to be focused on the same things. While first gen characters might go into their backstories or something a bit, the second gen characters don't even have real backstories. At least from what I've seen, all of Shigure's supports are about painting, all of Velouria's supports are about collecting garbage, and all of Nina's supports are about how she thinks gay couples are hot. The sad part is that there's seemingly more to some of these characters than their little gimmicks, but they never talk about it. I really expected more from Nina after she tried to play Robin Hood in her paralouge, but all of her supports just seem to focus on her fetish.

It's also kind of odd how a bland, shoe-horned second gen character like Shigure has all these support options but important characters like Scarlet or Flora have almost nothing.

I hope FE15 moves on from the second gen characters thing, or at least slim the roster size down a bit. Quality > Quantity.

Ridel

Smash Ace
NNID
Lowly_RiDEL
Switch FC
SW-3730-9751-0132
The problem with Anna is that she's DLC and she doesn't arrive until late March-early April. I don't know why Fire Emblem's unoffical mascot is DLC. There was no reason to make her DLC. My friend, who's an Anna fan, says that every time he sees Anna at the Dragon's Gate, he says "there she is. Taunting me. Reminding me that i won't be able to marry her until late March".
My brother is the same way too, Anna is his favorite character.

Ridel

Smash Ace
NNID
Lowly_RiDEL
Switch FC
SW-3730-9751-0132
So I'm debating on restarting my Conquest play through. I'm about 10 hours in and I switch over to Phoenix mode for like 10 chapters out of pure rage and now I feel bad.

Arrei

Smash Lord
Personally, I feel Phoenix defeats the purpose of the series in the first place, so yeah, I'd vouch for restarting.

On the other hand, Conquest does get really hard. But then... that was the point of Conquest.

Ridel

Smash Ace
NNID
Lowly_RiDEL
Switch FC
SW-3730-9751-0132
Well I've only played Awakening and this game so I'm still kind of new to this shtick and I'm not very good at RPGs. But Phoenix is too easy there is literally no penalty for losing units. If they came back maybe two or three turns later that would be fine with that because I would still need to use some brain power. I'll just try playing on casual again.

Also I married Felicia when I wanted to marry Peri so yeah I kind of messed up there too.

Last edited:

Banjodorf

Dynamic Duo
NNID
bluefalcon27
3DS FC
2105-8715-5493
About the kid characters...I feel that they're a bit more bland than the first generation ones. All of their supports seem to be focused on the same things. While first gen characters might go into their backstories or something a bit, the second gen characters don't even have real backstories. At least from what I've seen, all of Shigure's supports are about painting, all of Velouria's supports are about collecting garbage, and all of Nina's supports are about how she thinks gay couples are hot. The sad part is that there's seemingly more to some of these characters than their little gimmicks, but they never talk about it. I really expected more from Nina after she tried to play Robin Hood in her paralouge, but all of her supports just seem to focus on her fetish.

It's also kind of odd how a bland, shoe-horned second gen character like Shigure has all these support options but important characters like Scarlet or Flora have almost nothing.

I hope FE15 moves on from the second gen characters thing, or at least slim the roster size down a bit. Quality > Quantity.
I think that's an unfair generalization when even a cursory random search through Serenes Forest's Fates support log has given me an immediate example of a Shigure support without painting (Soleil) and a Nina support that delves into character traits outside her fetish (Percy).

I understand not liking the fanservicey nature of the 2nd Gens, but personally I always look forward to seeing what dynamics they add. Honestly I haven't found a single Fates 2nd gen I dislike whereas in Awakening literally every Yarne support ended with him not being a coward. And they frequently had the same buildup.

And Noire's gimmick was horrible too. I pretty much enjoyed the rest, though.

I'm just not seeing the 2nd gens in Fates as "extra bland" compared to Awakening 2nd gens. On the outside it seems like a preconceived bias based around the fanservicey nature of their existence.

That, and we don't even have the DLC where they get extra dialogue/development yet.

Well I've only played Awakening and this game so I'm still kind of new to this shtick and I'm not very good at RPGs. But Phoenix is too easy there is literally no penalty for losing units. If they came back maybe two or three turns later that would be fine with that because I would still need to use some brain power. I'll just try playing on casual again.

Also I married Felicia when I wanted to marry Peri so yeah I kind of messed up there too.
I always play the first time through on Classic when it's an option. Would recommend. Phoenix essentially turns the game into a glorified visual novel I would only use to play around.

Did you make a save before you married Felicia? I don't regret marrying Felicia <3 but I saved so I could marry Peri, Selena or someone else if I wanted.

Last edited:

Ridel

Smash Ace
NNID
Lowly_RiDEL
Switch FC
SW-3730-9751-0132
No I was too engulfed in my own rage.

Also I was playing on Classic, and what broke me was losing with my last unit on the last remaining enemy on Paralouge 2.

Last edited:

Nah

Smash Champion
Casual is an inbetween mode if Classic's a bit much for you and Phoenix is too easy for you. If it'll let you change to that now anyway I'm not sure how Fates's mid-game difficulty changer thing works, I've been fine with Normal/Classic on Conquest so far and haven't felt the need to change.

I do feel the need to get some DLC to support grind though, I completed Chapter 17 today and really need to start getting people married......no one's married yet

Ridel

Smash Ace
NNID
Lowly_RiDEL
Switch FC
SW-3730-9751-0132
Wait I meant I was playing on Casual my bad.

ZephyrZ

But.....DRAGONS
NNID
AbsolBlade
3DS FC
4210-4109-6434
Switch FC
SW-1754-5854-0794
I think that's an unfair generalization when even a cursory random search through Serenes Forest's Fates support log has given me an immediate example of a Shigure support without painting (Soleil) and a Nina support that delves into character traits outside her fetish (Percy).
Well, I was only basing it off my experience with them so far. All of the supports I've seen with the second gen kids was focused on their traits. Maybe I formed my opinion too early.
I understand not liking the fanservicey nature of the 2nd Gens, but personally I always look forward to seeing what dynamics they add. Honestly I haven't found a single Fates 2nd gen I dislike whereas in Awakening literally every Yarne support ended with him not being a coward. And they frequently had the same buildup.

And Noire's gimmick was horrible too. I pretty much enjoyed the rest, though.

I'm just not seeing the 2nd gens in Fates as "extra bland" compared to Awakening 2nd gens. On the outside it seems like a preconceived bias based around the fanservicey nature of their existence.
Oh yeah, they're in no way worse than Awakening's kids. I just feel that they've been more bland than their parents. There's just something that clicks with me with the first gen Fates characters, but almost nothing with the second gen ones.

The fact that they all seem to lack in any real backstory is probably what really kills them for me. They all just grew up in villages in the deeprealms. Maybe they looked up to their father or had a hobby or something, but aside from that, that's the only backstory any of them have. It makes them feel kind of detached from the actual world around them, especially when most of the 1st gen characters do have a backstory they go into in some of their supports.

Last edited:

Erureido

Smash Hero
NNID
Erureido
3DS FC
5301-1552-4121
Switch FC
SW-4754-8756-2004
Also, this is only my impression based off his appearance in Conquest and also from my friend's opinion on his appearance in Birthright, but Hayato is a jerk. And he tries too hard to be one, unlike Azama who is a natural born jerk. I hope i'm wrong on this.
In my experience playing Birthright thus far, I don't recall Hayato ever coming out as a jerk. I mean, he tries to act like a grown up since he is basically the Ricken of this game, but he doesn't say anything rude. Azama, on the other hand, I can definitely agree with being a jerk since he makes biting remarks quite often (although I kinda like him still because of his Brock eyes).

atreyujames

The Laziest Man in the North
NNID
Atreyujames

Did I just, liek, do 60+ damage in 5 seconds.
Very nice string. I really wish that kinda string was a true combo though. Sadly the first Dair and the Lunge we're both escapable. But a great string nonetheless.

wizardto1

Smash Lord
NNID
waddledee3
3DS FC
1676-4166-2291
Absolutely loving Fates! Better than Awakening so far. Currently on Chpt. 10 in Conquest (pray for me) and Chpt. 16 in Birthright. Just married Kagero too.

Ryochi

Smash Cadet
NNID
RyochiMayeabara

So......

I did a thing in the first stock....

Also anybody want to criticize my Corrin in this match?

Laken64

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
0920-0523-8094

So......

I did a thing in the first stock....

Also anybody want to criticize my Corrin in this match?
You should always mentally space around your opponent (avoid CQC) for safe aerials and use F-Smash to your advantage, there were multiple times where you could have ended the stock with a tippered F-Smash.

Tino

Smash Hero
NNID
FaustinoRojo10
3DS FC
5284-1678-8857
Switch FC
SW-6232-2426-8037
I started playing Conquest today and I'm on Chapter 9 right now. Still playing on Normal/Classic mode cuz it suits me best. Casual mode will only make it real boring for me and Phoenix is too easy even a 5-year old can beat it.

Ryochi

Smash Cadet
NNID
RyochiMayeabara
You should always mentally space around your opponent (avoid CQC) for safe aerials and use F-Smash to your advantage, there were multiple times where you could have ended the stock with a tippered F-Smash.
So just work on my spacing and use something like Pivot Fsmash more?

Laken64

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
0920-0523-8094
So just work on my spacing and use something like Pivot Fsmash more?
Yeah and basically use Fsmash to punish moves that you can't with other moves like in 2:51 in your video. Also don't forget that charging Fsmash has a hitbox with the sword, so a tactic you can use is if your opponent hanging on the ledge and your standing on the edge, turn your back towards the stage and charge Fsmash. This way you can cover normal getup, roll and maybe get up attack and jump (not sure on those). Another use of it is it can combo with down tilt + charging Fsmash at low %s depending on the character. Just remember/practice the spacing for it and your golden for kills and edge guarding.

Ryochi

Smash Cadet
NNID
RyochiMayeabara
Yeah and basically use Fsmash to punish moves that you can't with other moves like in 2:51 in your video. Also don't forget that charging Fsmash has a hitbox with the sword, so a tactic you can use is if your opponent hanging on the ledge and your standing on the edge, turn your back towards the stage and charge Fsmash. This way you can cover normal getup, roll and maybe get up attack and jump (not sure on those). Another use of it is it can combo with down tilt + charging Fsmash at low %s depending on the character. Just remember/practice the spacing for it and your golden for kills and edge guarding.
Alright I see what you mean thanks.

I knew about being able to edgeguard with the Fsmash charge hitbox but I guess I didn't use it as much as I should have in this match and matches that I usually play. Thanks for reminding me. I'll have to make it a habit to use this option more.

And Fsmash acctually covers all four of the ledge options if used correctly. Same goes for spaced neutral b (uncharged projectile but charge the bite. Spaced to....lets say....the distance of a roll getup from the ledge.). My Smash Corner mentioned it in his video and (regardless of how much information I think he missed) I think its a few bits of good information to note.

D

Deleted member 189823

Very nice string. I really wish that kinda string was a true combo though. Sadly the first Dair and the Lunge we're both escapable. But a great string nonetheless.
Everything is garanteed when I do it.

Erureido

Smash Hero
NNID
Erureido
3DS FC
5301-1552-4121
Switch FC
SW-4754-8756-2004
Completed Chapters 23, 24, and 25 of Birthright. Oh boy, this is going to be a doozy to talk about, but damn these chapters were great! Chapter 25 thoughts even has some great pictures!

This is the 2nd confrontation with Camilla. The map layout was my favorite out of the three chapters listed, mostly because it is broken down into three sections with somewhat of a maze-like setting. Camilla will activate any of three Dragon's Vein tiles right near her to blast a fireball at one of the three sections, and any of your units caught within that area will receive 10 damage. Good thing I had a lot of healers ready when things got tough.

You can also have Elise's retainers, Arthur and Effie, become your allies if you talk them directly so that Elise can tell them what's up. Unfortunately, I didn't reach Arthur and Effie in time, and my other units took them out. I feel guilty about that to be honest, especially when I got to see Arthur's hilarity right before the chapter began. I don't know if they'd be much help anyways, especially when all my units are already much better than them at this point in the game.I was also surprised to see Selena became a Bow Knight rather than a Hero.

Following the chapter, I'm glad to see Camilla finally understood where we were coming from, as well as her finally getting out of that depression.
We made it through the secret passage... only to find ourselves in the middle of a training ground of Nohr's most elite soldiers. Oh yeah, and turns out Hans is alive and has been promoted, keeping charge of the training ground. Everyone notices, and the gang tries to fight them off. Just as Hans is about to kill me... Lilith sacrifices herself and takes the blow. I gasped. First Gunter, now Lilith. Ok Hans, time to go!

A duable map too. There were no flying units at the start, but the moment you learned the Dragon's Veins can be used to slow fliers in the open locations in the corners, it became very obvious that flying units would eventually arrive at those locations. Problem solved. I also took care of the Fire Orb Sorcerer right away with Rinkah+Kaden taking care of the bottom knight, and then Kiragi+Caeldori beating the Sorcerer. The rest of the units were OK to handle, and I had to use a teamwork of both myself and Ryoma to finish off Hans. Glad he's gone.

And man, Lilith's death hit me in the feels, complete with snow and her music to heighten the experience. What makes it even more sad is that when you visit her shrine in My Castle after this chapter, the only thing left of her is her head clothing, and when you feed her food, it just vanishes. It's sad.
EPIC Chapter, and easily surpasses Chapter 18 for my favorite chapter in Birthright. It's the final confrontation with Iago, and he reveals the second "traitor" was none other than Takumi; looks like I was wrong about Flora being that second "traitor". As Takumi grabs Azura, Iago presents the choice of either killing Takumi to free Azura or let Takumi kill Azura. It isn't long before you figure out that Takumi is doing this because he is possessed, and Iago reveals exactly why it was easy for him to manipulate Takumi.

I was so right! Takumi's feelings of being worthless when compared to his other family members was the reason why he was very easy to be possessed!

Luckily, Takumi is freed from possession thanks to Sakura distracting Iago so that he can't prevent Azura from singing. Azura then sings, freeing Takumi from Iago's control. Takumi then thanks Azura for singing, and then thanks you for believing in him. Following that, Takumi makes his stand!

And then the battle begins! Another straightforward map layout. Most of the Generals were handled by Kagero and Kaze. Both, along with Ryoma, also managed to get the goodies from the chests. I played my cards right and was able to take out all the Great Knights and Bow Knights the moment they appeared at the bottom. The Sorcerer and Maid were a bit annoying with their orbs and launchers, but they didn't too much damage, and I got them eventually.

When it came to the final showdown with Iago, I couldn't finish him off in one go. I debated on who should land the final blow on him, and then I figured Takumi should be the one to do it. Let's just say, it was so worth it. Turns out Takumi and Iago do share some special dialogue when they battle.

When Takumi said those two opening lines, I felt a wave of satisfaction flood through me. The way he says it is like he's telling me how happy he is that I'm letting him land the killing blow. And of course, when Takumi struck Iago, that felt even more satisfying. I was so happy to see Takumi himself be the one to finish of Iago for what he did.

After the chapter, Iago decides to chicken out and say that he was doing all of this because Garon made him do it. Let me just say one thing. This chapter made me despise Iago with a burning passion (don't worry, I also despise Hans just as much for what he does as well). From what he did to Takumi, to how he makes excuses in the very end, I wanted him gone. And then, a familiar voice came about.

Leo comes in and saves the day! He executes Iago right on the spot. Damn, what an amazing moment! So glad that Iago got what he rightfully deserved!

Elise then talks about what's to come and why she's accompanying you. Leo understands, and everyone proceeds. He then has some dialogue with his retainers, Niles and Odin, about the "dark crystal" he found in the Bottomless Canyon. He also talks about that big things are to come, and the way he says it makes you think "It's really going down!"

Amazing chapter overall! I only wonder how will these final chapters top it off.

And with that, I only have two chapters and the endgame left in Birthright. I'm going to start Chapter 26 pretty soon. Wish me luck!

--UPDATE--

I... *sniff*... just beat Chapter 26... of Birthright... *sob*...

WHY DID ELISE HAVE TO DIE?! WHY?! WHY?! WHY?!

Ok, confession: I actually spoiled myself she was going to die a while back when Fates was still a Japan-only release, but I never watched that cutscene; I only saw images of it (the same can be said about a very few amount of other key scenes from Fates). Now, for the first time, I saw the entire tragedy unfold right before my very eyes.

During the battle with Xander that took place prior to the tragic scene, my heart was pumping very hard, and when I mean hard, I mean it was pumping hard. The music that plays from the opening cutscene of Fates returns as Xander lands some deadly strikes onto you, and it continues into the cutscene of you-know-what.

Just as Xander is about to land the killing blow... the tragedy happened.... Elise takes the hit, and Xander immediately drops his sword and rushes to her. I gasped the moment Xander struck, and I was screaming Elise's name while covering my hand over my mouth to muffle the noise.

This is how I looked like watching Elise die in Xander's arms.

Yes, I cried. It was the first time in a long while a video game made me cry, and when I mean cry, I mean there were tears involved.

The part that really got me about her death is when she tells Xander that in addition to strength, Nohr also needs "caring... and a warm hand... and tears". At the "warm hand" part, she grabs Xander's hand and puts it behind her head, and when Xander hears the "tears" part of her quote, they show a clear cut shot of his face as he cries. She then tries to wipe away the tears as she says "that's the way... try to be at peace"... and then, she dies.

And it only gets even more tragic. Xander still wants to fight you even though you, as Corrin, are weeping over her death. Honestly, I was pressing A very slowly and couldn't bear looking at the screen as I grieved her death. At the moment, I wanted to finish off Xander last.

The battle is also this game's version of Chapter 10 of Awakening: a tragic death has just taken place, and sad music plays throughout the battle. It's the same track that plays during the Chapter 6 battle, but still, having it play right after Elise's death just heightens the feels.

And things only got even more tragic during Xander's death. Once again, I knew he was going to die, but I never payed attention to the conversation between him and Corrin when Fates was still Japan-only. Now, I was experiencing this final conversation first hand.

The saddest part of their dialogue: Xander talking about his favorite memory. The moment Xander said, "Do you know what my favorite memory is," I felt tears in my eyes once again and was overwhelmed with sadness.

When a character reflects back about a memory either when they are dying or it's the final episode, I always get very emotional, and this was no exception. He reveals that his happiest memory was sharing a laugh with you, Leo, Camilla, and Elise. He recalls Leo wearing his boots on the wrong feet that day. Xander then explains he has many memories of all the siblings laughing together, and those were the happiest days of his life. I got even more emotional when he said that.

...And after several more lines, Xander dies... I really felt beyond sad when that happened, and now, this chapter made me look forward to Conquest just to have Xander on my side.

Still... *sob*... you've hit me really hard in the feels... *sniff*... Elise and Xander...

Last edited:

Banjodorf

Dynamic Duo
NNID
bluefalcon27
3DS FC
2105-8715-5493
Well, I was only basing it off my experience with them so far. All of the supports I've seen with the second gen kids was focused on their traits. Maybe I formed my opinion too early.
Oh yeah, they're in no way worse than Awakening's kids. I just feel that they've been more bland than their parents. There's just something that clicks with me with the first gen Fates characters, but almost nothing with the second gen ones.

The fact that they all seem to lack in any real backstory is probably what really kills them for me. They all just grew up in villages in the deeprealms. Maybe they looked up to their father or had a hobby or something, but aside from that, that's the only backstory any of them have. It makes them feel kind of detached from the actual world around them, especially when most of the 1st gen characters do have a backstory they go into in some of their supports.
I agree that the 2nd Gens feel kind of disconnected from everything, which is something that wasn't true of Awakening's. I would've liked a bit more to develop their back stories, but I've found I'm pretty fond of them from supports so I think I'm OK with it.

Though I'd really like a better justification than something like the Deeprealms next time for this reason. And like I said I heard there's some DLC with more 2nd Gen dialogue and who knows what else they'll add. Maybe that'll help.

Armagon

Smash Lord
NNID
Armagon1000
3DS FC
3131-6899-8999
I'm still stuck on Conquest Ch.23. If i fail three more times, i'm lowering the difficulty to normal. I want to finish Conquest before i play Revelation tomorrow.

In my experience playing Birthright thus far, I don't recall Hayato ever coming out as a jerk. I mean, he tries to act like a grown up since he is basically the Ricken of this game, but he doesn't say anything rude. Azama, on the other hand, I can definitely agree with being a jerk since he makes biting remarks quite often (although I kinda like him still because of his Brock eyes).
Ok good. Like i aid before, i was judging him based off his Conquest appearance and a friend's opinion. Glad to know i'll be able to like him (although i'm still not recruiting Rahjat).

LordShade67

Smash Ace
NNID
LordShade67
3DS FC
2148-8642-9915
Don't have anything to add to the Fates discussion, but congrats to Ryo(who ran Corrn/Ike) and SmashG0D for making top 32 at Shots Fired 2. And congrats on Ryo for making Top 16 running Solo Corrin in Dubs.

Arrei

Smash Lord
I'm still stuck on Conquest Ch.23. If i fail three more times, i'm lowering the difficulty to normal. I want to finish Conquest before i play Revelation tomorrow.

Ok good. Like i aid before, i was judging him based off his Conquest appearance and a friend's opinion. Glad to know i'll be able to like him (although i'm still not recruiting Rahjat).
Have you tried ferrying your units across the canyon like I did? The gate itself isn't too difficult provided you can eliminate the Snipers up top quickly, it's that onslaught at the beginning that really gave me trouble.

Banjodorf

Dynamic Duo
NNID
bluefalcon27
3DS FC
2105-8715-5493
Have you tried ferrying your units across the canyon like I did? The gate itself isn't too difficult provided you can eliminate the Snipers up top quickly, it's that onslaught at the beginning that really gave me trouble.
This is what I did as well. The Ballista would've eaten by units up if I'd just tried to approach head-on. I had Camilla take out a section of them, and ferryd everyone over and went in through the back. Sooooo much easier.

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
I don't mind marrying a woman that makes me lose a child unit when characters like Benny have ugly children.

Banjodorf

Dynamic Duo
NNID
bluefalcon27
3DS FC
2105-8715-5493
I don't mind marrying a woman that makes me lose a child unit when characters like Benny have ugly children.
...I think Ignatius has a "dark and mysterious" attractiveness to him. ;________;

Armagon

Smash Lord
NNID
Armagon1000
3DS FC
3131-6899-8999
I tried that before. I actually was able to the top of the wall but then i got slaughtered. After that, i just couldn't seem to ferry my units across the canyon safely. Oh and i found out that the turn 3 reinforcements actually spawn when you attack someone. So i had to deal with them before i could ferry everyone. Also, i failed 3 times since my last post so i lowered the difficulty to Normal. I still have the save file with Hard/Classic because i saved a 2nd copy of my Hard Mode progress before i lowered the difficulty.The differences are immediately noticeable. In Hard Mode, there are 42 enemies while Normal only has 30. In addition, Takumi doesn't have Rend Heaven and Oboro doesn't have Counter. And assaulting the gate (where Hinata is) is 100x easier in Normal. I can actually get across the bridge without too much trouble. Like i said before, i still have a 2nd file with all my Hard/Classic progress and i will finish Conquest on Hard eventually, but for now, i want to finish Conquest before i get Revelation tomorrow.

Last edited:

ZephyrZ

But.....DRAGONS
NNID
AbsolBlade
3DS FC
4210-4109-6434
Switch FC
SW-1754-5854-0794
I'm getting really close to finishing Conquest on hard mode. I'd play Lunatic next, but my older sister started a save file on her own, so playing Lunatic would mean deleting a file or buying another route.

Well, Revelations does come out tomorrow. Maybe I'll be able to get that.

Ridel

Smash Ace
NNID
Lowly_RiDEL
Switch FC
SW-3730-9751-0132
SO I have decided to not restart my profile for Conquest. I'm just gunna play the rest of it I'm dying to see how the story plays out and I don't think I would have the patience to wait 10 hours again. Will delete it when I'm done and start fresh, I actually may want to make my avatars hair the dark purple that I glossed over when selecting hair color.

Top Bottom