• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Corrin Social - Still Fire Emblem Social

Amadeus9

Smash Ace
NNID
Amadeuswololo
Where do you think she is going to place on the tier list?
You sound like someone who's in the group of those who have been wondering. There are a lot of people who have been wondering

a lot of people have been wondering

Yo real talk i would delete ur post if I could because it's annoying.

Izayoi

zzz
NNID
iza-tomato
It's a little too early right now to even give a decent speculation answer. I'd say give us a couple of months and we'd certainly have a better answer for you.
Thank you for a respectable answer.

Aife

Smash Apprentice
Hitting people with the edge of Corrin's Up special on battlefield while grabbing the ledge is so good. Those edges are so jank...

Battlefield in general seems to be a map that is really friggen good for her/him.

Fex13

Smash Apprentice
i dunno how you guys feel, but i like that corrin has so many mix ups options, especially due to side-b. i like that corrin can sh fair and before he lands can use DL in front of him or, when reading a roll, behind him.

RobinOnDrugs

Your Friendly Neighborhood Scavenger
Then what about this (and it's still missing Corrin and Bayonetta)? :awesome:

"THEY HAVE CLOUD, RYU, AND PACMAN BUT NOT SNAKE, K. ROOL, AND RIDLEY?!?!?!?! FAKE!!!!!!!!!"

It's amazing how the roster for Sm4sh turned out.

Last edited:

Banjodorf

Dynamic Duo
NNID
bluefalcon27
3DS FC
2105-8715-5493
"THEY HAVE CLOUD, RYU, AND PACMAN BUT NOT SNAKE, K. ROOL, AND RIDLEY?!?!?!?! FAKE!!!!!!!!!"

It's amazing how the roster for Sm4sh turned out.
It is amazing. The sheer magnitude of it is the reason I don't think we'll get a completely new Smash for some time.

WTB K. Rool and Snake for NX tho.

sunfallSeraph

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
5155-4095-3556
Tried Corrin out last night, and I'm LOVING him. Seriously, I'm having a BLAST with his dragon lunge and range. Sorry Mewtwo, but I think you've been replaced by a new DLC character! Corrin is just too much fun!

Hell, I might even have a new replacement for my main if we're going that far. There's so much I have to experiment with his side b and down tilt.

And oh man. Lost in Thoughts All Alone. Don't even get me started on that. FE music is usually good, but this one is so much more.

This is just first impressions, but Corrin's looking like between mid and high tier.
That seems realistic just based on first impressions. Those who have alluded to her having a similar power level to that of Robin seem to be on the money so far imo. I think Kamui has a chance of seeing somewhat better tourney rep just based on the fact that her base stats are way less polarized than Robin's are plus just having more options in general. Her eventual placing will probably lean heavily on the discovery of reliable kill confirms or 50/50s along with how well her damage racking can be optimized. But even if nothing comes of those efforts, I can't be too disappointed because the character is simply very well designed and a ton of fun to play, more than worthy of co-main status for me next to Robin. #FEGirlSquad

ShadowGuy1

Smash Lord
Flaws with Corrin:Speed, No Combo Throw

Pros:Like Everything else

I don't see many cons with her. Anything you guys have noticed?

Meta651

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Meta651
Been labbing Corrin since yesterday and I feel so comfortable with her, the mindgames, spacing and the combos it has, already been practicing some kills confirms and I been enjoying her a lot. Also she has so much sass lol. I've been loving this new update a lot.

CriticalHitYT

Smash Rookie
NNID
Charmeleon22
3DS FC
3308-4784-3979
It's hard to land throw combos with Corrin, if there is any. She's a fast character, and fun to use. Her recovery acts a lot like Charizard's when it comes to getting the opponent off the screen. She's a great character overall

Gamegenie222

Space Pheasant Dragon Tactician
NNID
Gamegenie222
3DS FC
3411-1825-3363
So many pages that I have to catch up on screw it. Anyhow whats the good good on combos for Corrin so far, I only been interested in Dragon Lunge movement and mixups so far?

Armagon

Smash Lord
NNID
Armagon1000
3DS FC
3131-6899-8999
During Lunch Break at school today, my friend kept getting salty every time he got hit by Corrin's F-smash saying "Why does Corrin's F-Smash have that much range?" And then he asks me "Since Corrin puts his sword in front of him while charging F-Smash, does it have a pre-charge hitbox?" to which i reply "yes" and he says "WHYYYYY?"

Corrin's victory quotes are meme worthy.
"That went well.", "I WIN!"-Male Corrin 2016
"Good.", "That was great!"-Female Corrin 2016.

ViralN9

Smash Cadet
So, got my hands on Corrin. He's amazing and easily my new main, only real gripe is his lack of combos. But I can ignore this gripe thanks to ALL THOSE KILLMOVES.

Last edited:

ThePsychoWolf

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3926-5863-0271
That may be an error. Quickly, take a picture of it!
Maybe a little late, but here:

May only be on 3DS version, haven't checked Wii U yet.

Also, I have a theory as to why Corinne is so much more aggressive than Corrin: She's used more often to represent Nohr, the warlike aggressor, and he's more often used to represent Hoshido.

Last edited:

MOI-ARI

Smash Ace
NNID
TAISH0U
3DS FC
3523-2502-7558
"I've made my choice."
"I've made my choice."
"I've made my choice."
"I've made my choice."
"I've made my choice."
"I've made my choice."
"I've made my choice."
"I've made my choice."
"I've made my choice."
"I've made my choice."
"I've made my choice."
"I've made my choice."
"I've made my choice."
"I've made my choice."
"I've made my choice."
"I've made my choice."
"MY PATH IS CLEAR"

I don't know wtf is wrong with me
Basically my time in the lab last night.

Also Male Cornman has some sick red angreen alts. Kinda look like Evas from Evengelion to Me for some reason.

Banjodorf

Dynamic Duo
NNID
bluefalcon27
3DS FC
2105-8715-5493
"I've made my choice."
"I've made my choice."
"I've made my choice."
"I've made my choice."
"I've made my choice."
"I've made my choice."
"I've made my choice."
"I've made my choice."
"I've made my choice."
"I've made my choice."
"I've made my choice."
"I've made my choice."
"I've made my choice."
"I've made my choice."
"I've made my choice."
"I've made my choice."
"MY PATH IS CLEAR"

I don't know wtf is wrong with me
Basically my time in the lab last night.

Also Male Cornman has some sick red angreen alts. Kinda look like Evas from Evengelion to Me for some reason.
Nothing tops Pink Ranger FemCorrin (Corrine? Corrin doesn't sound like a gender neutral spelling/name in my head). It's amazing, and the fact that her helmet and dragon form change to the same pink (I know, they all do that.) is just phenomenal.

"
LET'S DO THIS!"

Last edited:

MOI-ARI

Smash Ace
NNID
TAISH0U
3DS FC
3523-2502-7558
Nothing tops Pink Ranger FemCorrin (Corrine? Corrin doesn't sound like a gender neutral spelling/name in my head). It's amazing, and the fact that her helmet and dragon form change to the same pink (I know, they all do that.) is just phenomenal.

"
LET'S DO THIS!"

Nah.

"I've made my choice."
"I've made my choice."
"I've made my choice."
"I've made my choice."
"I've made my choice."
"I've made my choice."
"I've made my choice."
"I've made my choice."
"I've made my choice."
"I've made my choice."
"I've made my choice."
"I've made my choice."
"I've made my choice."
"I've made my choice."
"I've made my choice."
"I've made my choice......"

Tino

Smash Hero
NNID
FaustinoRojo10
3DS FC
5284-1678-8857
Switch FC
SW-6232-2426-8037
After playing as Corrin this morning, I can now say that he/she feels amazing in my eyes. Sure Bayonetta is nice and all with kickass moves but this man/woman is the main event here. Other than back air, I don't find any problems with him/her.

Definitely officially adding Corrin to one of my mains.

Bedoop

Poyon
NNID
$50.00 / $??.??
3DS FC
0877-1726-4217
Meanwhile I was supposed to get Corrin yesterday
But then Mom fell asleep
And then today I found out Mom spent literally all the School Credit money I was supposed to get buying my Sister sweaters

#BedoopWoes

Kotor

Luminary Uppercut!
Looks like Male Corrin is being voiced by Cam Clarke. You know what this means right?

:snake:: Corrin!
:4corrin:: Snake, did you like my sunglasses?

homiedixon

Smash Rookie
Corrin's side special is so fun, I love that you can either just go for the hit by immediately hitting :GCB:, or you can go for the pin with :GCCN:/:GCA: :)

Zantetsugun

Wyvern Lord
NNID
ShiningDestiny
3DS FC
1564-3960-9979
LOL he's a cat!

These "Congratulations!" screens are amazing!
Looks like Male Corrin is being voiced by Cam Clarke. You know what this means right?

:snake:: Corrin!
:4corrin:: Snake, did you like my sunglasses?
Alternatively...

"Remember who you are."

(At least in Kingdom Hearts 2, :p)

- Edit

So I just learned that Corrin's B-Air is REALLY good at outspacing Counter Surge.

Last edited:

Shog

Smash Ace
Also Male Cornman has some sick red and green alts. Kinda look like Evas from Evengelion to Me for some reason.
Which makes me somewhat mad because Female Red Alt would be amazing for an Evangelion reference :D

Also I think I am in love with this character, it instantly clicked with me and I simply love the Move Animations and Power(F-Smash is everyone favorite I guess, but man Up-Smash is such an awesome animation)
<-:4corrin: NEW MAIN FOR ME:4corrinf:

The colorswap I choose is Orange(Female) and Green(Male), latter for the Dragon form (but Female looks nicer in general :denzel: )

Also for everyone who is curious about how to get the "Dragon Animation" Victory Screen: Hold RIGHT on the D-Pad after the match is over

Last edited:

Acker

Your fate is clear!
NNID
AckerPro
3DS FC
2063-0367-4665
O my god I love this character so much that I HAD to change avatar, and that was pretty difficult since half of the peoples on this thread have a female Corrin's fanart for the avatar :laugh:

I played For Glory against a really good Meta Knight's player for like 2 hours and that's helped me a lot knowing how to play well the character. I started getting used to the various combo and setups offered by Dragon Lunge and Dragon Fang shot (especially the Dragon Fang shot, the paralysis last for so long that you can follow up pretty often), I love all her aerials (uair is gold), the throws are better than I thought (uthrow and dthrow are both pretty decents kill throws after all) and I don't know but Corrin seems pretty heavy to me (she's a dragon so that will actually makes sense).

She as a lot of potential and I hope to seeing some good Corrins player in the future, even at major tourneys!

Zantetsugun

Wyvern Lord
NNID
ShiningDestiny
3DS FC
1564-3960-9979
I think this image sums up Corrin and everyone's reaction to playing Corrin quite nicely.

Top Bottom